Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:35 pm
Most of my family is in Illinois... and only about 2% can be found in California. I don't know of any other states though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:46 pm
New Zealand... One of my friends is moving there. Her parents went before, and since they liked it so much, she's moving there. Man, I'll miss her.

Matsumi: Lol, awesome! I'm in North America, Canada! So this summer, maybe I can head down to the States... My dad went there, he brought back American money. He gave an American dollar! It's funny how they use bills, instead of coins!  

Sincerely Sunshine

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:52 pm
HHmm... at times we have used coins, since we've had past gold dollars, and a new one just now. Then... we have had silver dollars too and half dollars, which have been harder to come by for myself. ^_^;; But that's cool. I've never been to Canada... technically. But my parents went there for their honey moon. So, I was conceived in Canada... but just not born.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:54 pm
Awww, man that's awesome! The places are great, the french aren't exactly the nicest... but All the places I've been to in Canada, every one was very nice to me and my family. I've never been out side of Canada though. The closest I've been is the bridge that connects Ontario to the States. (Across Niagra Falls)  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:58 pm
I was going to stay at Niagra Fall in the Canada side but my mom said it was too much so we went to Quebec City.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:59 pm
Niagra Falls, that's where my parents went. ^_^ Aaww, you should really come down to the states. But I'd advise that you stay around the neutral eastern area... states such as California are crazy in my opinion. California is the land trapped in the 70's... and it's got all of these strange artificial and superficial people. Too much botox and all of that sex change smut. XP I mean... there are good people here, just almost about everyone swears.  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:20 pm
I've never been to Quebec... I heard it's really nice there. But out in the States, I think I'd be lost, I only know of two places; California and New York. I might know more, but I'm too lazy to remember! whee

But I have to go now, I wish I could stay on though... Stupid parents, forcing me to get off. Well it was fun today. I've learned of Oliver!! -waves her Oliver flags- I've role played with Oliver and I loved how described Feena! (Sorry, I had to say it twice!) And I've earned 1k! eek whee Anyways, now I'm getting off! See ya'll later, it was fun talking with you!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:28 pm
I've never really been past Missouri and Arkansas. Quebec is really pretty, but beware of the bitter cold in the winter. I love your character Makie, she is soo sweet and cute. It makes me want to cuddle her. Well see you sometimes soon, Makie.  

Ai`
Crew

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:33 pm
I've been to a good amount of states, especially since we've taken road trips: Illinois to California, Illinois to Alabama, Illinois to Texas, and Illinois to Florida. So, there are quite a bit of states in between.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:39 pm
For me its:
New Hampshire to Maryland

New Hampshire to Florida

New Hampshire to Maine (i don't live that far from the border of Maine

New Hampshire to Arkansas

Arkansas to Missouri

New Hampshire to Quebec, Canada

New Hampshire to N.C

New Hampshire to West Virginia

New Hampshire to Vermont

New Hampshire to Illinois  

Ai`
Crew

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:53 pm
That's quite a lot. But I guess I can then include Illinois to Wisconsin, Illinois to Indiana, and California to Nevada. Oh... and California to Mexico... but that was just walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:54 pm
Really only road trips((had to get my friends sister to drive.. crying ))

Toronto-Florida

and yea..just to camping and stuff but in RL today
Shopping!!Me got lots ltos ltos of stuff!!A belly top which says "Rock" in cool letters..and all of this other crap..I got cool sunglasases too!!But best of all!! The same Hot skaters dude kept on showing up..even in the La Senza Bra store!! XD..oo man..one guy he smiled at me very sexily..and then I tripped over a thong..But thats okies!!!! rofl rofl rofl ::swoons::hot hot hot..

Me got pretzel!!Yes I did!!!  

HiddenJoy

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:06 pm
Aaww... Poppy tripped. ^_^ I hope that you're ok at least. But other than it, it seems as though you really enjoyed yourself. Heh... I have to go to the mall pretty soon, I need to get an outfit for a Quincenera. ^o^ Hhmm... I supposedly have to wear a dress, but I guess that's alright.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:38 pm
NNNNOOOOO!!!!! crying my favorite rival school/project justice site...is acting wierd crying something called lunateia keeps on popping up instead of the precious site...*sobs* and thats where I get most of my project justice pictures crying hopefully it gets fixed soon gonk .....and ya, half of you probably dont know what im talking about xp anyways....summer school sucks and..ya....^_^ 0.o -.- ^.~ x_X *o* $_$ @_@  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:24 am
AW don't worry Poppy about tripping, at least he smiled at ya! My best friend is a skater..but we've been getting into fights lately.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games