Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:52 pm
Akari said softly to her mentally, 'Do not torture him if he talks...but my brother or not...he must die for his crimes...in a way...by kitsune law of our clan he should die in embarrassment and in a place or way that is the opposite of the way he is. He has always been on top and the most powerful...so by laws he should die the lowest and dies the weakest...'  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:00 pm
Seraphiel grinned, "Talk!" She demanded of the Kitsune at her feet.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:02 pm
Genkuro nodded, 'She is locked up in a warehouse on the east end of the city! The address...is 184 Bleak...' He sighed and said, 'Now for you to keep your word right?' He thought this meant he was free...he could still live!

((Hm...I might need to make Akari's sister if she begins to become important...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:03 pm
James shrugged keeping his cloak around him "Doesnt stop you from seeing now does it? I'll get used to it one way or another"  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:14 pm
"Well you see. We normally have that ability turned off, and it reacts only to more powerful auras. We both are looking for aura changes right now, so it's obvious we'll notice," Pre said with a shrug. Her ebony armor clinked together when she did.

"Don't think you're getting off that easily!" Seraphiel said, "We need to ensure she's safe first," She said and created a small dimension, "I'm going to keep you in here until we find out!" She said. She made no indication of what could be inside the dimension.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:18 pm
Gekuro landed in the dimension and sighed as he looked around. Akari nodded to Seraphiel and tore off to the warehouse. He opened the doors with his tail and there was his sister sitting there crying and chained up. Akari unchained her and said, "Are you alright sister?" His sister said sadly, "Genkuro...he he killed them all...mother, father, they are all dead...he brutally killed them..."

Shane walked slowly down the road only to see another being who looked somewhat human...and something he had never seen before. Although something in him told him it was a faerie...he shrugged and sighed. Shane wanted to avoid others so he turned and decided to try to walk away before he was seen.  

SNDarkangel

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:24 pm
Jamesshrugged "Do what you will it wont bother me much" James heard the sound of armour "..........Why do you wear that?" he asked "I mean......You dont need it anymore so why wear it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:27 pm
Pre chuckled, "Remember; it's customary for Faerie's from Mythanos to wear protective gear. It feels so natural on me that I can't bear to be separate from it," She said and placed her hand on the breastplate.
Pre then looked at the human that's trying to sneak away or something. Her brow raised. She could tell her cover was blown just by a glance.

Seraphiel carried the dimension with Gekuro in it on her hand and followed along.
When she found that she was indeed safe, she decided to take extra precautions, "Akari. Lets' get out of here," She said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:30 pm
James looked at the human "Is there something wrong?" he asked not wanting to press the subject if it was going to jepordize her life  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:30 pm
Akari nodded and gently grabbed his sister with his tails and said, "To the hotel..." He tore off to it and within moments was in their room and sat his sister on the ground.

Shane looked back to see the faerie looking at him and shook his head to himself. He doubted she would know anything about him at all...so his search had to continue. He lifted his hand as a small flame formed and burned above it. He vanquished the flame with a thought and continued on his way...  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:33 pm
"He's not human..." Pre said and snapped her fingers. An invisible wall stopped Shane from going further.

Seraphiel followed along quickly to the hotel.
"So what should I do with this vile thing? I promised not to kill it. Maybe I should just seal it away then. That's not death," Seraphiel said evilly.
KoTari was not about to interfere with Seraphiel when she was like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:35 pm
James loaded and readied his gun underneath his cloak. With a loud chu-chick he was ready to attack without warning ".......What do they want" looking with seriousness around the area listening for anything out of the ordinary  

Panda_Gaara-chan

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:39 pm
Shane looked at Pre and James scared as he was stopped. He looked back at the two and said nothing, but was obviously scared. He asked after a moment, "W-what..do you want with me?"

Akari said, "Well by kitsune law if not allowed to die then according to your promise sealing him would work. But, he must also be punished...is there any way for you to seal him away so that he is low and weak, not in any physical pain and not going to die?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:42 pm
"Hold on there 'human,'" Pre said and glanced over to James in surprise, "What's it now?" She asked.

Seraphiel looked like she was concentrating, "I got it. I can orchestrate the sealing ritual, but one of you two would have to perform the last act. It would be a humiliation if the one you captured ends up sealing you, correct?" Seraphiel asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:44 pm
Akari nodded as did his sister, "But what are we sealing him into that fulfills the conditions?"

Shane gulped and nodded as he looked at the two. He became silent although he was scared...he could tell those two were powerful...what did they want with a human?  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games