Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:09 am
"The lab where KIERAN was created had been renovated," The scientist said, "The lab he was recently held in was destroyed by him when he escaped three months ago, and all the scientists that were assigned to him have been killed or taken away. The only descendants alive of those who have worked on him is Synthic and Rick. Synthic is AWOL and Rick you have already met."  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:31 am
Some Might Say...
"Three months ago... May I speak with Rick again?" Chronrach asked. One lead to another. It was the only way to get answers. Obviously his master was interested. It wasn't like him to just remain 'looking over his shoulder'.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:35 am
"Very well," The scientist said, "He should be in his lab right now. I'll have one of the guards show you there. I would lead you there myself, but as you can see this mountain of paper isn't getting any smaller," The guard from before entered, "Take this one to where Mr. Hunter is please," He said.
"Yessir," The guard said, "Please follow me," He said to Chronarch.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:41 am
Some Might Say...
Chronarch nodded, walking over to follow the guard. "Thank you for your help" He said, barely managing to keep mock gratitude from ruining his tonelessness.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:44 am
The scientist just waved them off. The guard could handle things now since they were both infected.

The guard walked down the hallway towards Rick's lab, only to find that Rick was in the hallway as well, looking at a clipboard and making notes for himself.
"Mr. Hunter," The guard spoke up in greeting.
Rick looked up and rolled his eyes, "Oh great," He voices his feelings, "Alright, what did he send you back to me for? Whatever I know, he should know as well."  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:48 am
Some Might Say...
"I am here to discuss with you the events that occurred during KIERAN's escape three months ago." Chronarch answered. Yes this man was definitely more free with his choice of words. He wasn't reciting a polite script. That told him he was on the correct path.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:50 am
The guard walked off since he wasn't needed anymore.
Rick raised a brow, "What do you want to know about that thing? I wasn't the one assigned to him. My cousin and her late parents dealt with him much more than I did," He said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:54 am
Some Might Say...
"I wish to know everything which might have happened to you that day." Chronarch said, locking his eyes on the man's, ready to search for the lies behind them. His master seemed to be doing the same, except the creature was looking into the man's soul through those windows.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:59 am
"Three months ago?" Rick questioned, "Well I was in that lab over there experimenting like I'm here to do," He pointed to the lab he just came from, "Then KIERAN tried to escape and succeeded by blowing a hole into the building. That was a particularly nasty mess to clean up. All that really happened to me during all that was I was pinned under some debris," He shrugged, "Not sure why you'd want to know what I was doing in particular, especially since I'm not nearly as dangerous as that monster."  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:18 pm
Lunair circled where he had left Bradley for a moment.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:21 pm
Brad looked up at Lunair and wondered what he was doing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:35 pm
Lunair suddenly pulled his wings in, and dove steeply, just in time to get out of sight from what appeared to be a chunk of ground, sparkling in the sun, floating towards the academy, and touching down outside. jumping off, Leonard's panels shot out of the ground, and made a barrier to keep Kieran in. running in, Leonard found Rick quickly. "Sir, i have him right outside." Leonard said before turning and running back to the island thing.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:39 pm
"Excellent!" Rick exclaimed, "Sir, I will continue this conversation after. For now I need to take in an experiment," He said and ran after Leonard, "Put the barrier down. He's not moving," He instructed.
Kir was still unconscious on the island.

Bradley watched the island thing moving, "What is that?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:47 pm
Leonard nodded, releasing the barrier and making the panels come back to his back. as his shirt mended, Leonard reached into the pouch on his back, grabbing something just in case.

Lunair watched it as well. "It looks like ground..."  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:50 pm
Rick climbed up onto the ground where Kir and Lily were. His sword was sheathed, "Little girl, you're going to have to let me take him," He said coldly.

Brad looked at it as well, "But what's it doing here?" His sword was vibrating in anticipation, "...We should go before something bad happens," He said.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games