Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:20 pm

Leora groaned and then sighed. "Fine . . . I'll go to the doctor's office . . . but I'm not going to listen when he says the gender . . . I'll ask him to write it on a piece of paper so you can learn it if you want to, but DON'T TELL ME!" she said, emphasising the last three words. She really hated when a surprise was ruined. And she also hated seeing her friend unhappy.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:51 pm

"YAY!" Alice cheered, grinning excitedly. "Don't worry, we'll keep your baby's gender a secret, I promise. The appointment's in two hours." She said in her happy, sing-song voice before she disappeared quickly, darting out the door as fast as she could to go tell Sky and Alexis.

Lance continued to smile at Leora admiringly as Alice left. "You seem quite irritated by that, Alice and the others are only excited for their friends soon-to-be-born child." He said, noticing her mood, then kissed her softly. Speaking of their child, he wondered how much longer it would be before it was born.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:10 pm

Leora sighed and then leaned against Lance before rubbing her belly. "I just . . . I want it to be a surprise . . . Getting the gender told beforehand is like being told what the present is before you open it . . ." she said softly.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:06 pm

Lance contemplated that for a moment. "I guess you're right About that, but there are other parts of the exam, no doubt, that you will need to hear, such as possible genetic diseases . . ." He trailed off, knowing she and himself were both hoping nothing would be wrong with their baby.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:13 pm

Leora frowned at him. "There's nothing wrong with you, and there's nothing wrong with me. Therefore, nothing will be wrong with our baby." she said stubbornly. She knew that even if there was something genetically wrong with her child, she would still love him dearly and he would always be perfect in her eyes.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:24 pm

Lance nodded at her stubbornness and decided to change the subject. "Well, have you thought about any names for our child?" He asked curiously and checked his watch for the time, wondering how long they had until they had to go to the doctor. When he noticed how quickly the time seemed to be passing, he added, "You also should go get ready for your doctor's appointment."

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:35 pm

Leora thought about it a bit as she started to sit up. Nowadays, getting out of bed was a rather difficult task to do, considering how large her belly was. Once she was sitting on the edge of the bed she looked over at Lance. "Michael if our child's a boy, or Michelle for a girl." she said with a smile and then tried getting up, but failed and then blushed a bit. "Help?" she asked.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:45 pm

"Of course," Lance said, chuckling lightly as he watched her fall before resting one of her arms across his shoulders and wrapping one of his own around her waist. With slightly more effort than he usually would if she wasn't pregnant, he heaved her off the bed and onto her feet. "Better? I like the names, by the way." He smiled, he'd been having trouble picking a name and those two seemed to fit them perfectly, in his opinion.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:45 pm

Leora smiled and nodded. "Thanks . . . and yeah, much better." she said and then went, more like waddled, over to their closet and pulled out some clothes, most of them were purely for pregnant women. She was no longer embarrassed about dressing in front of Lance . . . in fact, she was comforted by it, in case she had problems or lost her balance. However, this time, luckily, she had very little problems getting on her clothes. She then turned back to Lance. "I'm ready now." she said with a smile.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:53 pm

Lance watched Leora get dressed with a slight perverted smirk, even if this had become a normal routine of their's, that part of him would never change. When she finished, he smiled and got off the bed, walked over to her and kissed her gently. "I love you Leora." He said softly, feeling the need to say that.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:14 pm

Leora smiled softly and kissed him back. "Love you too." she responded and then felt her baby kick again. She chuckled and placed a hand on her belly. "I think our kid's getting rowdy." she said somewhat teasingly.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:27 pm

Lance chuckled as well. "Maybe he wants to come out and play." He joked before he wrapped one arm around his beautiful wife's lovely body, however bulging she might be he didn't mind, and led her out the doorway. He found himself wondering what Leora's family was doing right now, but didn't dwell on it too much. Luckily, Leora hadn't ever bitten any of her family, though Lance would always be watching carefully, just in case. He felt slightly concerned to watch over her, such as a guardian angel might, to keep her from losing control over her thirst, especially now that she was pregnant. His own mother had even gone into frenzies several times while he had been in the womb. And, thankfully, he knew they wouldn't be going to a human doctor, since there weren't any in their realm and only few immortals actually trusted the humans to check their own health.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:38 pm

Leora giggled a little and allowed Lance to lead her out of the room. Leora's mother came out of her's and her father's room to greet her. Leora didn't get to see her father much anymore, considering that the one time he did visit, she had nearly gone into a frenzy and had to ask him to leave before she lost control. Her mother had already told her that he would see her after she gave birth.

Leora's mother quickly crossed the distance between herself and her daughter and hugged her tightly and then felt the baby kick through Leora's stomach. "Oooh! My little baby's gonna have a baby!" she cooed as she rested her hand on Leora's stomach. "Such a fiesty little thing too." she said as she smiled at the pair of vampires.

Leora laughed and then suddenly stiffened as she became completely aware of her mother's scent and she turned into Lance to try and distract herself with his calming scent. "Mom . . . could you . . . avoid me for a bit?" she asked.

Her mother looked confused before gaining a knowing expression. "Sure thing." she said and then exited back into her room.

Leora continued to bury her head into Lance as she tried getting her mother's scent out of her nose. I can't bite them, I can't bite them, I can't bite them . . . she chanted to herself in her mind.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:51 pm

Lance wrapped a pair of strong arms around her when he buried her head into his chest, knowing immediately that the temptation had been becoming a bit too strong for her, he was sure though that when Leora gave birth to their child, her thirst would lessen greatly. During the time while the baby was still in the womb, vampire females had to drink more amounts of blood for the two beings, and as the time of birth grew closer, so did the temptation of thirst grow stronger. This fact of which, he dreaded. Especially since, now that she was a vampire, even if she was pregnant and he had his arms around her, there was still a chance she would be able to fight or squirm her way out, or at least do some pretty good damage to him. Though he still did his absolute best to keep her from biting her family, knowing it would only devastate her, and he could never live with her tears, especially since he could have done something to stop it.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:00 pm

Leora soon got her thirst under control, though her eyes remained red. "Can we grab some blood before we leave?" she asked as she looked up at him, her hands holding his arms. However, as she tried to maintain control, the grip tightened bit by bit.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games