Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:22 pm
Viva growls and steps forward white fire surround him as he loses his temper. His eyes glance to the book then to Izunami.

"You idiot! You broke into the most important part of the base for a BOOK?!"

He roars. Fury clouding his eyes in a blinding white light.

"This is not the place for a regular book! This room is only for the most dangerous weapon to have ever existed to be sealed away from hands that might want them. Not only did you disregad protocal, attack my security, and completly ignore the proper place for that book, one of the other storerooms, YOU BROUGHT A OUTSIDER INTO THE VAULT!"

A blazing inferno surrounds him as his rage burns.

"Not only did you do that, but I had to leave my mission to deal with this. Now Lutia and that other Jarians have no support and me and the Jarian fleet were the only thing standing between a immensly powerful weapon and destruction of Byako!"

A few moments later the fire around him subsides as he gets his anger under control.

"You will both leave the Vault, and submit to a full search and scan by my drones to make sure nothing leaves with you. Z if you ever attack Jarian security again. I won't have just a few words to say."

He knew he was being harsh, but he hoped that Z understood the seriousness of his mistake. The Jarians existed to seal away weapons of immense power. That was their primary goal. In a powerful and impenertable Vault designed to weather even the end of the world. Only the most dangerous, most powerful devices ever created were stored here for the protection of the Byako.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:25 pm
Xi considers Memnon with a cool gaze as she racks her brain. She momentarly becomes distracted senseing Viva in the base. After a moment of thinking she regards Memnon again with a response.

"What's her name and what does she look like?"  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:27 pm
A small slip of paper fluttered out of the second book to fall to the floor of the vault.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:53 pm
The floor and walls of the vault glowed upon contact with the paper as an unseen force pushed it out of the room at an alarming speed.
A faint sound could be heard coming from the walls of the vault which sounded vaguely similar to a growl.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:23 pm
He closed his eyes for a moment, channeling his mental link to the book of names for a brief moment before his eyes opened again.

"Izunami. She is a fire demon, and a fairly innocent one at that. I only wish to see if she is in good hands. I would be a terrible leader if I didn't maintain a close eye on all those under my leadership."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:30 pm
The paper did not seem to mind its expulsion very much. It fluttered to the floor harmlessly beside the doors to the vault with very little kerfuffle.

After all, what sort of trouble can one sheet of paper cause?  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:17 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

Now being shielded by Z, Izunami stayed close to him as he confronted the figure before them. Izunami could only watch, as they both spoke. Z then reached behind him, taking the books from her grasp. She quickly gave them both to him and watched once more as Z began to explain. But it seemed the unknown figure before them wasn't having it. Anger spewed from its lips, and it gave Izunami a chill. And as she listened to him rant and rave, she began to feel a bit bad. She had gotten him into a lot of trouble, just for tagging along. And the books...

Pushing away her feelings, she stood next to Z and gazed upon the figure before her. "Though they may look like simple books, they too can be used as weapons", she told him. As the saying goes, don't judge a book by its cover. This as well can be said of actual books. "And besides, Z just wanted to make sure these books were kept safe. He went through a lot just to get them", she expressed. "Anything can be contained within them."

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:56 pm
Ravyn, seeing who answered the door, didn't move forward to join Memnon in his conversation. Masakasu, can you tell Blaize not to go past me? I don't want to chance that damn elf hearing me. I wish he would have just let us break in. I hate politics. Ravyn complained mentally, hoping that the elf couldn't read minds as well. Hell, around here everyone but me can probably read minds...  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:48 am

Sure thing, Ravyn. Masakazu then focused on Blaize. Hey, Blaize, Ravyn says not to go past her. He told her, relaying Blaize's exact message. Once he was done with that, he a question for Ravyn. Ravyn, this clan that we're in? Is it fighting for good or evil? It's weird to ask now, but I need to know before I fully start helping you all. This was something that had been bugging him since the day he first joined, which wasn't that long ago. He was curious about the elf's first offer, but it was Blaize and Ravyn that got to him first; this is why he's asking her and not their leader, whom seemed to be very mysterious to him.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:23 pm
Ravyn started and looked towards her shadow in confusion. I don't really know...Is there a reason you're asking now? She never really considered it. To her, it didn't really matter much. As long as Memnon didn't treat Ravyn badly, she didn't really care what he was doing.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:54 pm
Masakazu sighed lightly. I don't want to be apart of a clan that is fighting for evil; I can barely sleep at night as is, I dun need anything else on my concious. He explained. The elf who I saw earlier.. she gave me an offer to join her clan. I'm thinking of taking it.. He added, still wondering if this were the right choice.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:38 pm
Ravyn didn't 'speak' for the longest time. Are you thinking of betraying us? Because if you are, I'll kill you. She thought bluntly. Ravyn couldn't stand traitors. She had no problems with killing people she thought were even thinking of betraying her cause. If you were asking whether or not I think Memnon's cause is for evil, no. I don't think he is. But I do know that he would kill you before I would if he knew you were thinking of joining our enemies.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:15 pm
Xi frowns. Shde didn't know anybody by that name. Nor did she recognize the description. She draws herself up straight and crosses her arms.

"I've never seen her before. What is she doing here in the base?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:26 pm
Blaize remained silent, standing beside Memon as the two talked. Every muscle in her body was tense just from the appearance of the Jarian, but at least she was behaving. She frowned at Ravyn's message. Don't go past you....? What are you talking about Ravyn...? In any case.... I'm just about ready to head in there myself... All I need to do is get Izunami's scent....... She thought, directing it towards Masakazu so he could relay it back to Ravyn.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items