Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:53 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica, love, what's wrong? Do you want me to wait to eat? Does it make you feel uncomfortable or something? What is it? Please tell me what's wrong. She looked up at him, she could tell he was worrying now. "I'm sorry Hunter, Its not that. If you want to eat go ahead." She smiled softly. Veronica reached up to touch her fingertips to his cheek. "I'm okay babe." She swallowed hard, she didn't want to bring up the whole 'forever' thing again. Hunter didn't seem to like to talk about that.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:14 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Whatever it was Veronica didn't want to talk about it and he wasn't going to press her. "Alright..." he whispered softly before kissing her and pulling her closer for a hug. "I guess, I'll be back in a couple of minites..." He got up and pulled his boxers, pants and shirt back on. Then he pulled the blankets up over her still naked form and kissed her cheek. "I love you my rose." he said softly, comparing her to such a delicate, beautiful flower seemed seemed fitting.

He walked quickly out and was soon stalking a group of teenagers. Lucky for the girl he snatched his mind was preocupied. He was wording about Veronica and so he killed her quickly instead of drawing it out like he normally did. A sudden need to have her know his other side to accept it, the dangeous deadly side, took over him as he started to wipe his mouth off. He wasn't sure if she would still feel the same...

Once cleaned up heads his way back to the house, the whole thing had taken less than 15 minutes. He walked inside and shut the door softly behind him. Walking up the stairs he was still wondering what was wrong.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:27 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica's heart lept as he kissed her and hugged her. Hunter got up, dressed himself then pulled the blankets over her and kissed her on the cheek. I love you, my rose. Veronica closed her eyes, a soft smile creeped onto her face. Only her mother had ever referred to her as Rose. And now Hunter saying it, it made her feel so at home. At peace. She knew what he was going to do, kill some girl for her blood or whatever but she didn't care. Mainly because he wouldn't be spending much time with that girl. Just using her... killing her... She shuddered lightly as he walked out of the room.

Veronica laid on her back, staring at the ceiling for about five minutes. Then she got bored, as always, and wrapped one of the sheets around her body and walked over to Hunters dresser. She opened one of the drawers and dug through it. He had tons of clothes. She brought one shirt up to her nose and breathed it in. Hunters scent was left on it she smiled and walked backwards, falling onto the bed. The sheet was still mostly covering her body as she set the shirt down next to her and once again found herself staring at the ceiling. She was wondering about the whole... vampire life style. It really wouldn't be so bad. She'd have to kill a couple thousand people to live or do the animal thing that Hunter had mentioned. Obviously, something she'd get used to. Then a thought struck her, Hunter had bitten her in the alcove! She touched the spot where his teeth had left marks. He had bitten her, tasted her blood and didn't kill her. In fact just moments later he was pulling her into his room and making love to her.

If he could bite her shoulder and everything be alright then surely he could bite her neck and everything work out alright. Right? She didn't hear Hunter come inside downstairs, she was deep in thought, clutching his shirt lightly.

|||thumbs up for Literateness!|||
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:56 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

As he made his way up the stairs Hunter continued to ponder. Veronica, her flit across his mind like the tiniest breeze, but had the effect of a hurrican as he tried to figure out what was bothering her. Then it hit him, his revering to eating has brought to mind the topic of vampires, which in turn led to the immortality thing. He shuddered at the thought of biting her, of losing control and killing her... And he liked her as a mortal, her warmth intoxicated him, and her fragileness made her all the more precious.

Sighing softly he opened the bedroom door and walked quietly into the room. He knew she hadn't heard him and stood smiling, just watching her as she cuddled one of his shirts. Still moving silently he slid into bed next to her and kissed her neck softly. "Sorry I took so long."

||Yay!! And that was an epic post Sam ^^||

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:49 am

||Good Morning Everyone||
||Happy Presidents Day||

|Hmmm, all these holidays seem to be getting in the way of my quotes... *starts planning the demise of all lesser holidays* ^^ ||
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:56 am

samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan shut his eyes tight and leaned against Ravin. She took off running and he felt like he was on the best roller coaster ever. When they stopped in the meadow he slid off her back. "That was freaking amazing!" He was excited, but he kept his voice quiet. He nodded when she gave him his choices. "I'll stay back." He figured he'd give her some space. He sat down in the soft grass after kissing her on the cheek.

|aww! nights! *(: |

User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin smiled dreamily to herself. He liked her vampire side...so far. Ravin turned to Dylan, who nodded in understanding at the choices she gave him. He chose to stay. Dylan sat on the grass after kissing Ravin on the cheek. Ravin sat on his lap for that one minute and cupped his face in her palms. Her eyes took in every single detail; the smooth shape of his lips; the light chocolate color of his tan; the jagged cut of his gelled hair.
It all overwhelmed her with love and pride. This beautiful creature was hers.

Ravin leaned in to brush the sweetest, most tender of kisses she had ever given. When she pulled away, she stroked her fingertips over his cheek and into his hair. "Stay here and be safe, my love," whispered Ravin in Dylan's ear. "Je t'aime. I love you."
She rose to her feet in the blink of an eye. "I shall be back within a couple of moments."
Ravin turned and raced out of the clearing.
__

Within those moments, she released the predator she was. All human restraint was let go. Ravin hunted the deer whose blood she had been thirsting for since she caught scent of them earlier. She spotted a doe and its buck grazing underneath a tree where grass grew plentiful.

She took them down the moment she saw them. She twisted their necks until their spines cracked. They died quickly, heartbeats fading in Ravin's senstitive ears. She drained the bodies eagerly until she was satisfied. Ravin pulled away and ran swiftly into the clearing with blood dripping down her canines and lips and off her chin.

"Do I frighten you?" she whispered to Dylan.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:49 am

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica closed her eyes and continued to contemplate this whole vampire thing. She actually really did want this. As much as she was looking forward to the whole death thinge eventually before she didn't even want it now. Hunter had completely saved her from her father. It was the last thing she wanted to do now.

Veronica was still deep in thought as Hunter silently entered the room. He kissed her neck, sending shivers down her spine. She was hoping that she would've heard him so she'd have time to put the shirt away and close the drawer she left open. Sorry I took so long. Veronica turned to look at him, her hand still rested on the bite mark from earlier. She removed her hand from that spot, sat up, and looked at Hunter. "You were gone for like twenty minutes. I expected it to take longer." She smiled, still contemplating wether or not to bring up the... immortal thing...

|||aww thanks (: |||
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:58 am

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled as she sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her lightly on the lips. Ravins eyes wandered over his face and hair and he smiled, feeling his cheeks burn. She kissed him for a moment then she whispered that she loved him, I love you too. Then she was up to her feet and gone.

There was no watching her slowly leave, she was just gone. Thats when he realized she could literally disapeer in the blink of an eye. It made his heart twist but he soon shook the thoughts away. Ravin was back only minutes later and she whispered, Do I frighten you? He jumped, he hadn't realized she was back. "Ravin," Dylan took in the sight of her, the blood covering her, and her canine teeth. "No, you don't." He said, a soft smile fell onto his face. And she didn't scare him in the slightest. Sure, it was a different sight, one he wasn't used to but it was still Ravin under there. Ravin, the girl he had shared moments of ecstacy with only moments before.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:11 am

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Only twenty minutes, Hunter sighed and laughed softly, it usually took him longer. "I didn't want to be away from you for that long." he confessed with a sheepish grin. She had her hand on her shoulder and he kissed the spot lightly, "I am truly sorry about that Veronica, It doesn't hurt much does it?" He was still angry at himself for biting her and putting himself in a postion that could have killed her. He wouldn't be able to continue existing if he would have hurt her.

llNo Problem ^^ll
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:23 am

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica sat up, pulling the sheet with her. I didn't want to be away from you that long. She smiled at his sheepish grin. It was absolutely adorable. Hunter kissed the spot where he had bitten her and her eyes closed momentarily. am truly sorry about that Veronica, It doesn't hurt much does it? Veronica turned his head to face her by placing her finger under his chin. "It doesn't hurt at all." As she had stated before, she'd endured much worse. Much worse. "Hunter, you didn't kill me." Her voice was a soft whisper. Veronica was still unsure about bringing up what was weighing on her mind.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:33 am

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter closed his eyes when her finger touched his chin. Hunter, you didn't kill me. He let out a soft whoosh of air, barely even a sigh, and opened his eyes to look at her. "But I could have, so easily... I wanted too." he whispered back. That was what worried him the most, he had, in that one moment, wanted to kill her so badly it hurt. "I am, I wish I could give you what you want," he brushed his hand over her shoulder. "Spots like these, so close to the bone, don't bleed much if they even bleed at all, but, he moved his hand to her throat sliding his thumb over her pulse where I would need to bite you, bleeds a lot. Too much..." Hunter looked at her sadly, his eyes begging her to understand. It wasn't that he didn't want her with him, that would make him happier than anything, he just.... couldn't do it.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:40 am

User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin closed the distance between them. Dylan held no fear in his eyes. She looked for it. There was no hint of it.
"Ravin. No, you don't," he simply said, smiling softly.
She fell onto her knees in front of him and threw her arms around Dylan.
"Every time you smile like that, it breaks my heart to realize how beautiful you are" Bloody tears ran down her face as she pulled away. She stroked his cheeks and then his masculine jaw. "The blood doesn't scare you?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:40 am

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica could feel her heart sink into the lowest pits of her stomach. But I could have, so easily... I wanted too. Of course he had wanted to kill her, that was a give in. Hunters hand brushed over her shoulder and she lightly winced a bit. It did hurt just a tad but nothing to cry over. Spots like these, so close to the bone, don't bleed much if they even bleed at all, but, His thumb lingered at her throbbing pulse. She swallowed hard again. where I would need to bite you, bleeds a lot. Too much... Slowly, she opened her eyes and met his. Hunters facial expression was saddened and he was pretty much begging her to understand. "I get it Hunter." She sighed lightly. "But, isn't there some other way?" She had sort of remembered Madeline mentioning something about mixing blood or something. But she didn't quiet understand it.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:45 am

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan swallowed softly, his adams apple bobbed. Ravin threw her arms around him and he stroked his hand through her hair. Every time you smile like that, it breaks my heart to realize how beautiful you are. Her face was even redder now as bloody tears ran down her cheeks. Her fingers graced his cheek and jaw. The blood doesn't scare you? He looked into her eyes, "Well, No. Its not scary. Alittle odd. Something, that would take a bit of getting used to." He touched her hand that rested on his face. "But Ravin, when I look at you its not the blood I look at its you." He smiled softly, "If that makes sense."

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:56 am

User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin exhaled sharply. She licked the blood from her lips and teeth. She wiped the last of the blood on her black shirt. It didn't show through and dried quickly.
"I wanted you to see how you might be someday," she said. Ravin pressed her lips to the side of his mouth. "It's bad that you don't run. Fear me. If you happen upon me while hunting, there's no gurantee that I shall distinguish you from my intended prey. I completely let myself be free."
She pulled away to look at Dylan. "I warn you now so that you know, Dylan."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games