Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:49 pm
Three more! Internet guys should be at my house tomorrow and I'll be back in no time! Have fun with them!

wizyoshi
ok iam a hard core RE fan proof? ok easy! umbrella is formed by three people spencer marcus and what was the name of that guy... oh yhea!ashford ashford died marcus was murderd by wesker and william, william is the creatorof the g virus marcus is still alive and apears in zero were rebbeca and billy kill him....what else do youwant me to know... i know a lot more^^ hopefully this guild is filled whit others that enjoy the game as well and not just like t cuse of the shoting part in the 4 one pretty pleas^^

Now, it's good he has knowledge but... the grammar! D;

iUzica
Well,Ima Awesome fan.Lets see beat the game once on every mode.Uhh I wanna talk to people to give me tips and other things so I can try a speed run and etc.I got it for xBOx360.Trying to get money.For Hydra and fully upgrade evertything

Vankala's right. The home page is confusing people. D:

yag91
i <3 resident evil

'Nuff said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:12 am
Wow...I thought I had bad grammar. I actually think Canas covered everything. Oh well...I still have the newly constructed noob launcher. It give the noob a knife, and then launches them. It'll be interesting to see if they choose to kill themselves, run, or try to fruitlessly stab all the zombies to death.*tallies.* Well that's another one for suicide.  

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:55 pm
projectcody
I have played and beaten all the resident evil games

I can't make a snarky response to this. It's too short. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:54 pm
ninja_virus_1990
love resident evil

I honestly think people are just trying to annoy us with these short comments. Really. D:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:51 pm
Well canas sounds like they're succeeding if they're annoying you. However, like they say fight fire with fire. We should respond with something short of our own...or maybe somethign long...very long.*rents boogey man's long a** sword, and then decapitates the two noob's head.* That's better...So what do I owe you? What I have to do your duty for a whole week? Just great...oh well atleast I'm not killable...Wait...Canas, Bio, Is the Boogey Man killable? I know in Homecoming you're not allowed to kill him, but I sworn that you get to fight him SH 2. While I like the idea of taking some idiot's life away because they did soemthign stupid to piss off the otherworld, well...I don't like having to wings this thing around every few hours, and also I don't think I have to upper body strength to drag it along....Maybe I can borrow cloud's sword that's more...What you want me to wear the Pyramid hat too? you're getting a laugh out of this aren't you? Oh well I guess seeing your real face would be cool for a change.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:03 pm
Pyramid Head's great knife is 100 times more badass than Cloud's Buster Sword.
Well, I dunno if you could kill the boogey man or not. In SH2 you fight him, deal damage, but after you deal enough damage, they kinda kill themselves, so I don't know if it's possible for YOU to actually deliver the coup de grace.
But hey, we're not asking you to be the Judge, Judy and Executioner. We'd rather just put you into a straightjacket and make you walk around spitting on people.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:51 pm
Boogey Man is the Executioner, the rest is up to the Otherworld. He just takes orders on who to kill, or drag around.*puts on the hat.* Damn this thing is heavy...crap*takes it off.*phew.....I'll just need to make a smaller version...What?! The only reason you can wear is because you grew up with that thing, it's too heavy for my head.*snaps fingers and makes it shrink.* That's better.*puts on hat.* Ok I'm going to go slay some silent hill victims...how does he get orders anyways? do they tell him who to kill with telepathy?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:55 pm
They just text it to his Blackberry.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:45 pm
XxSacred_skullxX
IM A REDSIDENT EVIL FAN AND PLS... PLS... MAKE ME JOIN! THE RESIDENT EVIL GAMES I HAVE ON MY PS2 ARE: -RESIDENT EVIL 4 -RESIDENT EVIL:OUTBREAK FILE#1 -RESIDENT EVIL:OUTBREAK FILE#2 -RESIDENT EVIL biggrin EAD AIM -ETC.

Redsident Evil... Hm. Sounds familiar... And I'm sorry, but I can't just make you join. You have to decide your own fate. And you certainly did so. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:04 pm
XxSacred_skullxX
IM A REDSIDENT EVIL FAN AND PLS... PLS... MAKE ME JOIN! THE RESIDENT EVIL GAMES I HAVE ON MY PS2 ARE: -RESIDENT EVIL 4 -RESIDENT EVIL:OUTBREAK FILE#1 -RESIDENT EVIL:OUTBREAK FILE#2 -RESIDENT EVIL biggrin EAD AIM -ETC.

User Image  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:19 am
Angela, that poster made me lol, very hard biggrin

I'm surprised there isn't a huge influx of apps from RE5 noobs...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:57 am
*drags the swrod and grumbles.* Stupid boogey mn, no owonder he hates this job. Imortality hurts...*continues to draw giant a** sword, pager rings.* What the? How am I supposed to know what an RE Caps lock noob looks like?! I bet there a millsion of them...*Look at all possible targets.* Oh well I guess I'll just practice with the others.*starts killing caps lock using RE noobs.*  

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:31 pm
Speaking of an RE5 noob, Notte...

Satanist_Vampire
beat the 5th like 3 timesand well known to the storyline.

Sorry buddy, you gotta do better than that. Oh, and beautiful demotivational poster for the caps lock entry. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:00 pm
*pulls out a vial of blue liquid and stabs it in the neck of the thread* biggrin

JJJp
I own and have beaten resident evil 4 and 5 i would like to join this guild to find friends who can give me tips and pointers for the game and have fun while doing it.

Here's a quick tip for RE4: Don't play it.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:04 pm
I give him points for having a legible sentence, but that's it.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games