Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:38 pm
She looked up at Takashi and rolled her eyes. "You people are so weird." she said, looking around her. And indeed they were.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:39 pm
He looked at the slave girl anger flashing in his eyes but he calmed down and ignored her. He smirked at sentiga. "What we do is our business. Besides I don't really care who sees it as long as no one tells my father."  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:40 pm
"Wow Tak she got you." Drew looked down at his soda then looked up. "We need beer or something alcholic." He set the gingerale on the conuter and looked throught the fridge. "Yes" He traile doff uncapping the bottle and taking a swing of the beer. Hopefully there was enough beer in the fridge for him to get drunk.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:48 pm
He sighed and set down his coke. "Hey hand me a beer."  

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:53 pm
"Why do you even like alcohol?" She asked. "It is smelly and looks weird." She looked in the fridge. Wow. They were weird and alcoholics. Great.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:56 pm
"Beacuse it gets you drunk and I like the taste." He threw a beer at Tak. "You want one?" He asked the girl. "I don't give a s**t if you're underaged so you won't get in trouble anyway."

((Haha in reality I hate alcohol, oh the joys of rping))  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:57 pm
He caught the beer and popped it open. He took a few sips. "Damn thats good."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:59 pm
((It smells funky.))
She glared at the beer, but took it anyway. She set it on the table, waitting for a chance to ditch it. Wow. So they didnt care if she was underaged.... Maybe.... I could drive.... She said, excitment filled her, but she thought again. People die in cars....  

byakuya_legend

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:08 pm
He took a few more swigs of beer and stared off into space thinking of chloe once more.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:10 pm
"Hey, what's your name?" He asked the slave girl. Drew only just realized he didn't know.  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:10 pm
"Elli." She said, plain and simple. still thinking about whether she should drink the beer or not. She sighed, as she opened the bottle and took a small drink trying not to just give up on it and throw the thing away.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:12 pm
He snapped out of is trance and paced up and down the kitchen floor.  

Takahashi Uchiha

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:49 pm
Sentiga watches and looks up *Those who drink simply damn themselves to the morning* she looks over to Tak *one of the main reasons your 'Demon' is acting up so much is because when u drink u feed energy to it without realizing it. as well for you* she turned to this Elli girl she had heard her name was *Id say for you to be careful of what you do, these two seem to be pretty quick to judge and none to light on the actions* she said calmly from where she stood, her tail wagging slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:11 am
"It's more of a I feel like a piece of s**t and I don't have a paper due so I'm going to get drunk and cry myself to sleep. I think Tak'll be fine. Gluttin which involves alchol is a very grave sin, that will probably feed the demon but if he drinks responsible, it's another story. Then again what do I know?" Drew drank again and leaned himself back onto the island counter to look at Sentiga. "And don't be such a bossy butt. My cousin may be you're little 'pet' but we sure as hell aren't."  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:21 am
He smiply laughed. "He's right if I drink responsibly than I will be fine."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games