Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryan_DJ_Green

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:21 pm
Joey walked through the halls, not exactly sure where he was supposed to be at this time, his bags slung over his shoulder and a piece of paper, that he was twisting up and down, not knowing which way was which in his hands. "Where... I don't get it, does anyone know where I'm supposed to be?" He kept spinning around and he slammed right into a wall and fell on his back, blinking and holding his head. His paper slid across the floor and he just lay there stunned.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:31 pm
~•♥ Violet September ♥•~

Violet walked by and a paper slid infront of her shoe, she picked it up and read it.. she looked around realizing it was someone's schedule and map. She waved it around above her head..

"Anyone lose their . . schedule. . thing?"

She nodded when she saw the barely conscious boy lying on the ground. Violet walked up and knelt beside him, waving her hand infront of his face.

"So, would you like some help? I think you hurt the wall, look, I can see a crack appearing where your head hit."

Neko_Wolfess

Ryan_DJ_Green

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:49 pm
Joe sat up and looked at Violet.. snatching the paper from her hand quickly. He stood up and grabbed his stuff. "Thanks.. I have to find wherever I'm supposed to be." He waved and started down the hall again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:06 pm
Kiara looks down the long hallway and starts to walk around  

endo_miwa

endo_miwa

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:28 pm
She stops. " ... What class do I have again?" she shrugges and keeps walking on.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:40 pm
"Thanks Ivan... I appreciate it." Ray said with a smile. She still wouldn't open her eyes.

Shylo walked down the halls, watching all the new comers come in lost and confused. He smirked as he found his next victim. Running as fast as he could, he snatched the paper out of Joey's hands and ran down the hall further.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Neko_Wolfess

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:41 pm
~•♥ Violet September ♥•~

Violet spun around quickly and bumped into a girl that was walking down the hall on accident..

"I am SO sorry, I didn't even see you there. I was just... well do you know where these classes are, and maybe when?"

She handed her a piece of paper.. it had a map in the left hand corner of the whole place at one time but she had accidentally ripped it off.

Algebra II-Trig
Calculus

Biology II/Marine Science
Chemisty

Advanced English
Creative Writing: Poetry

World History II

Spanish I

Classical Music/Chorus II
Concert Band

Songs & Lyrics
Art
Photography (Tuesdays)

Football / Track

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:43 pm
Kiara held out a paper with her classes. " No."  

endo_miwa

Ryan_DJ_Green

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:44 pm
Joe looked up and watched in awe as they ran down the hall.. he quickly turned into a wolf and caught up, snatching the paper with his teeth and tripping them. "Thanks.." He smirked triumphantly as he ran away and hid behind some people in the hall while he read it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:47 pm
Kiara slowly got up like nothing happened and held out her hand out for the girl. " He took my paper with my classes." she said bluntly  

endo_miwa

Ryan_DJ_Green

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:50 pm
Sorry shouldve specified... that was to Shylo lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:52 pm
lol its okay
She looks down to see her paper was actually knocked out of her hand by the wind when the two ran passed  

endo_miwa

Neko_Wolfess

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:55 pm
~•♥ Violet September ♥•~

Violet took her paper back and sighed disappointedly. She shook her head and looked down the hall, then jumped for joy and pointed at the room where she was supposed to stay.

"I see my Dorm!.. YAY!"

She ran to the door and stood on the outside, not sure if she was aloud to go in or not. She looked around but still couldn't find classes. She looked around for people, hoping someone would help her find them, knowing she was new there.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:57 pm
Kiara stared blankly confused. She shrugged and walked along. " What dorm am I staying at then?"  

endo_miwa

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:05 pm
Shylo smirked and turned into a silver eagle. He flew down the hall and spotted Joey within a matter of minutes and snatched the paper back, flying up into the rafters. He perched and turned into his human state as he read over the classes. "Ew, these all suck. God you have to be a boring person."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games