Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:14 pm
he smiled and teleported behind her he tapped her head and tripped her before teleporting infront of her " u tripped" he smiled  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:16 pm
she giggled and looked up at him "not fair i cant do that"

(i have to go ill be on tomorrow if i can bye)  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:19 pm
( k see ya and i wont be on im going up to Oklahoma tomorrow)

he smiled and teleported to help her up hek issed her cheeck to mess with her then jumpedi not a tree" booring" he said as an object hit her from behind  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:50 pm
"Nothing," Katie said, rolling her eyes, "just one of John's faithful servants that still belives there's something worth killing all the humans for. They are trying to convince me that it's my destiny to become their leader and destroy the human race and blah, blah, blah."  

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:06 am
she blushed and looked at the object that had hit her, it really hadnt hurt just annoyed her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:43 pm
"wow there is something wrong with those people babe" logan kissed her lipes  

Xx-I-K-O-Y-xX

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:36 pm
"Yeah, they don't know when it's over. They never quit. Just like John," she said as the waiter brought their food. "Oh and you can teach our child to fight on one condition: Teach them to fight with honor, no foul play, alright?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:47 pm
Rose De Wolfie
she blushed and looked at the object that had hit her, it really hadnt hurt just annoyed her.

he smiled " where did that come from im over here" he smirked as he jumped down and stood by her  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:33 pm
Another man was running toward hunter with a sword that was marvalous and seemed to glow red, Hunter picked up samantha and throu her into the grass then charged at the other man who was wareing a helmet that coverd his face

((dont interupt this fight plz it has a surprise in it))  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:09 am
"oh man really i have to teach him all that but i wanted to teach him every thing i know babey" llogan ate slowly  

Xx-I-K-O-Y-xX

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:16 am
Hunter swung down at the man but the other man blocked it realeaseing a large amount of energy and a vary large shock wave that could be felt throu out the city  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:10 am
hunter-the wanderer
Another man was running toward hunter with a sword that was marvalous and seemed to glow red, Hunter picked up samantha and throu her into the grass then charged at the other man who was wareing a helmet that coverd his face

((dont interupt this fight plz it has a surprise in it))

((ok?))

Samantha landed in the grass on her back. She sat up to see hunter in battle, she wanted to help him but for some reason she didnt move. It was like something inside of her was telling her she was just suppost to sit there and watch.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:28 am
Hunter slashes at the man again but misses and the man cuts his back, Hunter hits the ground and the man put the sword on his neck and says, "die imposter" the man swings but be fore he hits hunter, hunter dissapears some how, The man walks up to samantha and simply stands over her still holding the blood smeared sword in his hands  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:35 am
asbloodrunscold

he smiled " where did that come from im over here" he smirked as he jumped down and stood by her

she shrugged "i dunno, if you didnt throw it" she said and picked it up and looked at it then at him "but u distracted me enough that it had hit me" she stuck her tounge out at him.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:42 am
Samantha stood up and glared at the man,who ever her was. "What do you want with hunter?!" She growled at him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games