Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaria Nimune

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:24 am
A red head enters the main street. She wore a long red overcoat that covered her face some and reached down to the ankles letting you only see her black boots. Her eyes could be seen if it werent for the shades. She seemed cool and mellow and walked for some time, she even saw the two people sparing there but had no intention of intervening; instead just stared a while. Then... "...Where the heck am I!!!?" She finnally yelled putting her hands to her head and falling to her knees.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:54 pm
-haru watched as erk left the room, her heart was pounding- he carried me in?! thta was nice of him- her face was a little pink and her hands were on her heart-  

Marill18

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:39 pm
((Uggh... I hate having to go over this... Theres no ay of you being able to see us sparing, we were doing it in a secret underground hangar, sorry. Please pay attention to where the actions taking place, so as to prevent confusion.))

Erk came back in, scyth held gently across both hands. "Tis is a heavy weapon, I'm suprised someone as thin as you is able to use it..." he said rather bemusidly.

He set the weapon gently on the girls bed, and let out a long yawn... He'd hadn't stoped working or fighting in well over a two days...

"Feeling any beter?" he said, ignoring his own fatigue.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:02 pm
-she looked at him- " yes thank you.... i think you should get some sleep yourslef" she grabed his arm and pulled him into the bed and she climbed out, she lifts maru out of the bed and leaned it on the wall- " you get some sleep"  

Marill18

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:02 pm
Erk was yawning again when the girl grabed him, so he was easily toppled, but he soon began to freak out.

"What do you think you'r doing?!" he shouted, fighting to get back up. "I have my ownb room, I'll sleep there!" he said, strugling to get out of the bed, and back on his feet.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:47 am
"fine then mister grumpy" she took your arm and draged you back to your room- " there now sleep" she points to the bed  

Marill18

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:54 pm
Erk shoots the girl the stink eye, and mutters indignatnly "Yes'm". He goes into his room, and lays down on a plain standard issue cot, and dozes off.

In his sleep he mutters, "Bossy little thing..."

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:36 am
-haru listened closely from her room-

" how rude!" she rabed maru and began to polish it  

Marill18

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:51 am
Viva sighs then looks around. The Airship was impressive granted but he felt restless. Like their was something bad just around the corner. He knew times were only going to get harder for the Jarians. But he had no choice. He was duty bound to serve. He smiles. Besides he always liked a challenge.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:54 am
-oncec haru finished polishing maru she though- I shouldnt have been so mean to him, i should apoligize when he gets up again -she walks down to his room and peeks in to see-  

Marill18

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:26 pm
Erk had gotten up just before she was at the door, and snuck quickly over to it. He had put on the top half of his mask, giving him the apearance or a metalic oni.

"BOO!" he shouted as she opened the door, sticking his head into the opening.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:47 pm
"AHHH" she fell over, bumped her head....passed out-  

Marill18

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:59 pm
Erk removes the top half of his mask. He stares down at the girl blankly, then goes to fetch a cup of water, splashing her face with it.

"I'm starting to think I should make you a helmet..."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:37 am
ZombieJeff
Erk removes the top half of his mask. He stares down at the girl blankly, then goes to fetch a cup of water, splashing her face with it.

"I'm starting to think I should make you a helmet..."

-she rubs her head and sits up- "im sorry..."  

Marill18

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:56 pm
He rubed his head in embaresment, "NO problem, I jsut need to be more carefull it seems..."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games