Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:55 am
Yun smiles as he pricks his finger and signs his name on one of the lines in his own blood. He wipes off his finger and places his hat back on.

"Its good to know that I can find an ally with such a strong village and a wise kage. I thank you for this."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:00 pm
Cain the Blade
"Yes, I do. As you can see, I have been made the Tsuchikage. I defeated Sengetsu, who has probably either passed on from this world now or is frozen in a block of ice by Zane. I'll be in the mist for a few days more, but i'll be leaving to live in the Hidden Rock village and oversee its reconstruction. With that, I am naming you vice-commander of the Sung Family in the Mist. You are commander of all the 4000 soldiers and maids in the mist village and have complete ownership of the mansion."

Yun wraps his arms around her.

"I'm glad to see your reaching for your goal. But...for Ms. Sana..."

Yun looks down and then places his hat over his chest.

"Ms. Sana...has passed away...I'm sorry."

*Luna feels a powerful force hit her like being slapped in the face or punched in the gut. She is so confused about being the new heir to the Sung families army, and her brothers new position and Mrs. Sana....* What the hell does all of this mean. She clenches her fists and is overflowing with rage, her eyes looking clear because of the still activated Byakugan, but they are filled with rage. She walks over to Yun and grabs him by the shoulders, not caring who heard this* WHO KILLED SANA! WHY WASN"T I INFORMED! WHAT MONSTER KILLED MRS SANA-CHAN! TELL ME!"  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:07 pm
Yun lowers his head and wraps his arms around her.

"We don't know. All I know is what I read in the reports in Zane's office. All I know was that she came back without her eyes. Someone must've taken them. Uzumi is safe and under the protection of the Mizukage Zane and Matsuya is training hard in seclusion with the kage. So let him be and don't talk to him about Sana's death. He's more heartbroken about it than any of us. And..."

He picks her up and puts her infront of him.

"You need to get ahold of your anger. You are a MIST nin! We pride ourselves in controlling our emotions and cutting them off in battle. Death happens and she died with honor as a shinobu in battle. The least we can do is one day avenge her and bring back her eyes. But you need to focus right now on being a medical ninja and a leader of the Sung family. Don't try to overstep your boundaries just yet. You will get your chance to rise up."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:11 pm
*She steps back still filled with rage, but more calmed down* She had the same eyes as me Yun, the Byakugan eyes. Which means, i could be a target just like Sana.

*looks at the window to outside*

I promised Sana before I left I would be Uzumi's guardian if anything ever happened to her. I must protect him at all costs....

*looks at Arekku* I need to learn offensive medical jutsu. And soon. *looks at Yun* I need to get stronger.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:21 pm
"Yes, I know that they are byakuugan eyes. And I know you need to avenge your comrade and family member, but remember, you are a member of the Sung as well. We pride ourselves not just as a military might, but also as tacticions. Become stronger as you say you will and plot your revenge. Make plans to assure your victory in combat! Thats the way of the Sung, show wisdom during and before battle and victory shall be yours!"

The Tattoos of the Four Gods of the Sung light up on Yun's body. The tattoos symbolised that he was the absolute and highest power of the Clan and was the head. He turns back to the kusakage.

"Now, I bid you farewell and good health, honorable kusakage. I must be leaving to the leaf village now, but I leave you with a warning. Be careful of those who reside in high places. Treachery is brewing like a storm."

He bows and then heads out of the office and towards the gate.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:53 pm
┼ Myoto Hyroshi ┼

Genin of Konohagakure

User ImageUser Image

Myoto bowed towards the Kage. "I am truely sorry Lord Kage, but I must insist in returning her directly to the Hokage. She has held up medical training with her other students for her and she wishes her back." The shinobi purnounced with a sinceir tone. The black and red katana at his waist shifted to his back and the covered right hand bent back so that his body was infront of his arm. "I must leave with her, now."

In order for peace...blood must be paid. Therefor I will drain my body until I die for peace.

Oni_Soul

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:18 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well Luna there is a lot of things offensive so try to expand more than just medical, but yeah I'll teach you some medical." Arekku said as he sat back and relaxed then turn back Myoto,"Well I'll ask Noa if she wishes to leave and all, though I don't see how she training is holding up someone else training after all she is almost done with most of the medical training." Arekku said casually as possible as he just sat there not looking at anything just the roof.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:36 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well Luna there is a lot of things offensive so try to expand more than just medical, but yeah I'll teach you some medical." Arekku said as he sat back and relaxed then turn back Myoto,"Well I'll ask Noa if she wishes to leave and all, though I don't see how she training is holding up someone else training after all she is almost done with most of the medical training." Arekku said casually as possible as he just sat there not looking at anything just the roof.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

I know, but if i know both medical and water offensive jutsu's, I can make myself stronger. Since those are my strengths. *bows low* Please help me Areku-sama.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:20 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Alright then I will not like I was going to deny you so simply." Arekku said rubbing his head with a grin on his face.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:48 am
Nanashi walked into the office, Yukio, once again, still in tow. He made Yukio stop in the middle of the room and gently lowered him to the ground, as not to break the floor. "I believe he belongs to you." Nanashi said. "Oh, don't worry about his condition. He stole from some rain shinobi, and then got knocked unconcious. Before anyone could hurt him, I put him in this barrier/weights, so as he couldn't hurt himself, or be hurt by another. You can just get Shoko or another earth user to remove the weights when you wish. I suggest you keep him here for a while though. He has been causing quite a bit of trouble." Nanashi said with a smile then left the office.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:52 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio's eyes opened as soon as Nanashi left. "Yo Arekku! What's up!?" he shouted cheerfully with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:54 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku looked blankly at Yukio an rubbed the front of his head."What you do this time?" Arekku asked as he stood there with a pretty much blank look.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:02 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"I did absolutely nothing." Yukio chirped. "It seems that the misunderstanding the Otokage and I had last time has still not died down, and he attacked me for theft." He sighed. "Such a violent guy, really."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:45 pm
Alexander walked to the office with his pup Kuromaru. He knocked on the door and waited for the Kusakage to answer. He pulled of the hood from his grey jacket,revealing a long scar down his left eye from his brow to his chin, and sat their,tense,almost to meet the Kusakage.  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:12 pm
No body opened the door so Alexander decided to walk down to the academy and see if anyone was there.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games