Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:01 am
(( but the jutsu does... xd

Now for saying I cant RP correctly I will complain.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:50 am
((You never used handsigns, in thus there is no jutsu))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:44 pm
((I am assuming there is no more arguements, so I am alive? If there are no more objections within the next week, I will just assume I am alive and continue on.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:28 pm
(I say you should be dead. his attack was logical, you messed up...)  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:41 pm
(in addition you have yet to defend yourself from when kats said you were dead. His jutsu can cut through steel. you do not NEED to say when you lose chakra for weapon jutsu, and he did say what jutsu he used. plus you did not address autoblocking his attack and attack yourself, or that fact that kats said you were dead until someone else said so...)

EDIT-(wait i repeated myself once there neutral )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image Silver Moons and paper chains,
Faded maps and shiny things.
You're my favorite one-man show.
A million different ways to go.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Painted scenes, I'm up all night.
Slaying monsters, flying kites.
Speak to me in foreign tongues.
Share your secrets one by one.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,My love.

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

'You should be upset. You should let him know that. Afterall, you were still with him when he got married weren't you? Doesn't that mean that he used you?'Yonbi continued in her head.

Indeed, Amara could feel herself becoming angry. There wasn't anyone she could really trust was there? Technically Yonbi was right. All this time she had been hoping that the next time she saw Velox it would be a happy reunion despite them being from villages that hated eachother. But that would never come to be.

"No, I'm the one that was stupid. I should have never trusted him..."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:35 pm
User Image Now I am crawling in (my crawling skin)
I can't wake up anymore (can't find the door)
I try to make a deal (with myself)
to avoid the blinding door... (once again)

The party's over, the flies are back,
Unexplained. Mean and bad.
The deepest wound, still no scab.
I found a truth beneath the lie
Buried deep, explain me why
The world is upside down...
I do not know a soul in here,
But i can remember the faces
And the truth is in their eyes...

Everything's mixed with gray
Say g'nite and welcome the day
cannot see hues,
So that is why the grays wear green?

I don't like this state of mind...
I can see, but I can't find it,
Horrified to see what the following two days will bring

Can I trust my own eyes?
Is that me in disguise?
Is this bliss or am I insane?

Found the thin red line of madness
Far from the Skyland Mountain...

I feel hypnotized...
The truth is somewhere...

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

'I think he should be punished. The man took your heart and tossed it back at you. You've been through such things before haven't you? Aren't you tired of people walking all over you? Acting as if you don't even exist?' Yonbi was striking home with all of his points.

Amara collapsed onto her knee's before the Tree of Life. She knew he was right. People sucked. They just plain sucked. The assassin that murdered her mom and dad, the people who tried taking her from her home, the merchant who tried devious things with her and gave her the long verticle scar that ran down her spine, Yukio for stealing her wallet on countless occassions, and now Velox for marrying someone behind her back.

"You're right...he should pay...Everyone who has done me wrong should pay.." Her head dipped down. The mask on her face looked as if it would fall from her face any moment.

The woman's skin began taking on a different color as Yonbi began growing with power. Her pale skin started turning tan, then slowly began moving closer to a shake of brown. A light glow started making itself known. A reddish color.

The woman didn't move. It was as if she was a statue carved from wood. Inside, she was trying to keep her frame of mind. But she was loosing the battle. Amara didn't want to be alone, she never had. But all hopes of being united with someone just dashed out the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image Now I am crawling in (my crawling skin)
I can't wake up anymore (can't find the door)
I try to make a deal (with myself)
to avoid the blinding door... (once again)

The party's over, the flies are back,
Unexplained. Mean and bad.
The deepest wound, still no scab.
I found a truth beneath the lie
Buried deep, explain me why
The world is upside down...
I do not know a soul in here,
But i can remember the faces
And the truth is in their eyes...

Everything's mixed with gray
Say g'nite and welcome the day
cannot see hues,
So that is why the grays wear green?

I don't like this state of mind...
I can see, but I can't find it,
Horrified to see what the following two days will bring

Can I trust my own eyes?
Is that me in disguise?
Is this bliss or am I insane?

Found the thin red line of madness
Far from the Skyland Mountain...

I feel hypnotized...
The truth is somewhere...

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Despite all her inner strength, the demon Yonbi had taken a part of her over. While she was fighting to push him back, she felt herself being ripped apart.

Slowly the dark aura began to fade, and her skin returned to normal. However, the woman's aura started becoming as fearful as the mysterious mask on her face. She was resolving in her mind to be as cold as the wind that coursed through the winter days.

That wouldn't be hard would it? Afterall, she had no friends in this cursed village. So being one of those characters which treaded a path very few traveled wouldn't be too hard.

"It was foolish of me to let someone in...I'll never do it again..."

With that the woman turned and headed off to another destination.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:46 am
Its been three weeks since Blade has started his training. The weights he wore were now feeling more natural to him. His morning jog now took him to the foot of the Tree of Life. He had read about this tree before, a tree that has protected the village since its discovery for many years. Blade couldn't help but feel a sort of, mystic prescense in the area. Deciding to take a break, Blade sat down against the tree and pulled out a book.

The book was a history of the Mist Village. It talked about the founding kages of the Mist village, as well as some of the famed swordsmen that it produced. Blade's family was originally from the Mist Village. And it was something that he wanted to do was become a swordsman. Maybe it was a good decision from his uncle to come here. As Blade continued reading, he felt his muscles relaxing and become less tense. (4/15)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:36 pm
((lol....You know there was controversy about this a while back, but from what i remember, doing this type of destruction isn't allowed cause your not giving people a chance to defend it. It'd be like me walking up to your rpc and ripping out his heart and walking off while your offline and saying i killed you. ))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image

•►Ex-Tsuchikage◄•
•►
S-Rank◄•

User Image

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Akira arrived in time, having seen the Tree encase in Ice from Half way across the Village. He watched as the man from earlier, Shane's friend left. He had to tell Shane. He had to. Akira blended into the Shadows, disappearing.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Clothing
Cloak
Traveler's Cloak  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:38 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((lol....You know there was controversy about this a while back, but from what i remember, doing this type of destruction isn't allowed cause your not giving people a chance to defend it. It'd be like me walking up to your rpc and ripping out his heart and walking off while your offline and saying i killed you. ))

I know. He said to Shane that if we went after his RPC, We would be Metagaming. But not anymore. Muse, if you want to keep your RPC, Leave the Tree Alone.  

Naruto Eternity

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:38 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods

Nothing you can really do now. And Akira, your RPC doesnt know his name is Saotome, META GAMING!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:39 pm
Exactly. Muse, cease this. The tree is not destroyed. Persist and e given a warning. You're setting a bad example for the GP.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games