Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:52 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"You never told me fast or slow." Arekku said as the wave was moving now to the shore and once it got to the shore it kept going slowly.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:55 pm
"slow I get sea sick"
Ari said putting her hands back in his draws.
"You are aware you have a subway foot long in here right? HOLY SHYT! EWWW thats not mayonnaise...my hands!"
Ari cried  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:59 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku had tears in his eyes,"Please don't um destroy that thing down there." Arekku said casually as he jumped down from the waterfall and started walking on the floor as he sort of carried her,"Yeah of course I know whats down there..." Arekku said sighing as he feared for his sexual life.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:04 am
Ariana bit the foot long 4laugh stared at her hands in fear.
"why god...why?"  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:08 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku eye twitch as it was bitten and a small tear rolled off his eye,'Ari...... nevermind." Arekku was saying but he decided to walk instead he will heal sooner or later as he just walk,"Well um that stuff won't kill you okay it's sticky, but um idk it's not poison or anything so um don't worry about it..." Arekku said unsure of how to explain it to her especially since he thought she knew after she had suggested threesome earlier.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:12 am
((lol definitely put a strike through that part jerk xd ))
Ariana wiped her hands on Arekku's shirt getting the sticky stuff on it.
"this is pretty good"
She pulled out an actual subway footlong and continued to eat. (didnt see that cumming did you?)  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:15 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

(>.> I saw no strike!!!)
Arekku looked at her wide eyed he wasn't wearing a shirt as he didn't put it back on though he was surprise by the sudden subway,"What the hell?" Arekku asked as he walked.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:16 am
Ariana held it to his face
"want some?"  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:18 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku nodded no as he just pulled his head back,"No thank you very much you eat it." Arekku said.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:21 am
Ariana shrugged looking at the sandwich
"your loss"
Ariana licked the mayonnaise off her fingers then ate the foot long wink (lmao)
"so where we going johnny apple seed?"  

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:18 am
As they headed off Ariana's head popped up out of the water slowly appearing to stand on top. Ariana then ran over to her clothes grabbed them and ran off.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:35 pm
Arekku suddenly appeared he was soak with Makoto,"Here we are take care Makoto." Arekku clone said as he put the young girl down before heading off to a different direction.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:06 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto opened her eyes.Back at the springs. She turned around and went to go find Yukio."I wonder where he went....."

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku arrived at the springs as he took off his cloths till there was only his pants, as he then to be wrapped around with a darkness that converted into heavy weight as it latch unto his body. He started with his knee up and his arms up in a defensive position his body was a little forward. He then kick straight up as he flipped suddenly he did a guillotine kick to the floor crushing it. As soon as he started a rhythm of attacks using his legs mostly an his hands as support a lot of times as he was working for a sweat for all his frustration.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Area where Arekku was training started to hailed, it was a ferocious thunderstorm that soon became a blizzard though Arekku's purple eyes were glowing though the pure whiteness of the storm and lightning that kept on striking.

"Little Noku why can't remember......... Or do you wish to forget us like that......." A voice seem to trail in the area.

Arekku stopped in a mid kick as his eyes seem to grow large at the sound of the voice, he felt that he must of snapped as he quickly turned around though no one was there.

"Look at our little wagtail he even has legendary eyes. No wonder he wouldn't want us love..." A more masculine voice came from behind Arekku.

"Stop ******** with me!" Arekku yelled as he was holding his head his body was sweating though there was so much snow piling up,"How dare you! Use those voices!" Arekku screamed out as the snow became worse and worse then suddenly stopped and became rain hiding Arekku's heavy tears as he just stood there looking at something,"Please tell me what happen to you guys..." Arekku muttered though he couldn't hear them only see his father and mother lips move then completely vanish as Arekku fell too his knee's again he didn't understand anything anymore and was losing his cool as he just stayed there as the heavy rain kept on.

Arekku's Theme:

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games