Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:40 pm
((ok that clears that up thanks i guess i wont post until after Slayer Dont be too harsh on the punisment *Nods*))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:13 pm
"It was me father,"answered Artemis after examining Cerberus with admiration. "Apollo should be let off so lightly for killing mortals." She glanced at her brother. "What did you do to anger them to shoot you. I know that mortals except for some shoot other people for no reason. " Artemis looked back at Hades. "I heard that Cerebus has an appetite only for live meat, what do you feed him?"  

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:17 pm
Watching through the open door Eris stared at the chaotic scene in front of her barely holding back a joyful squeal. It was like some sort of demented soap was taking place right before her very eyes. “isn’t this just awesome?” She asked an open mouthed Diachi.

“How in the world did you do all this? We only got here like five minutes ago?” Daichi was shocked normally it took Eris about an hour to set up something like this.

“It would probably surprise you but I didn’t have anything to do with this.” Eris muttered at she searched through her bag. “It happened all on its own.” She finally found Momo at the very bottom and let her slither out to collect some of that wonderful chaos energy all these high powered individuals were emitting. “I’m a little curious as to what is going on though. My theory Ice Queen is secretly in love with Golden Boy but she is currently dating Apollo who somehow is the secret half brother of the guy with the anger management issues.”

Daichi just shook his head at Eris’s idiocy. Clearly she had no idea as to what was going on.

“Oh look a puppy.” Eris did squeal this time. She didn’t like people that much but she loved animals, even multi headed ones. She darted over to the creature but paused just short.“Can I pet him pleaaaaaaaaaase?” Eris begged Hades with her hand clasped. Looking around she noticed Apollo standing to the side looking a little nervous. “Hey Apollo what’cha doing?”

(sorry to interrupt I got bored just watching you guys post)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:30 pm
((your not the only one, lol.
Nice post by the way. ^^)  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:36 pm
(Thanks! You're the guy playing Ares right? Ares was the god of war and Eris, the goddess of chaos, was said to have rode at his side watching the chaos of war)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:42 pm
Artremis looked at Eris as she came out of nowhere, her cold blue eyes revealing no emotion as she watched Eris begged Hades if she could pet Cerebus. Was she an idiot? She glanced down at Paraselene who was by his side as they both shared the same thought. Paraselene was staring at Cerebus, waiting for any sign of suspicious movement.
((Who's the Ice Queen and the Golden boy? o.o ))  

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:48 pm
Feeling the hairs on the back of her neck stand up Eris look around and noticed Artemis staring rather rudely. Turning away from Hades she sauntered over with a huge grin. “Hey Ice Queen, can I help you with something?”

(Ice Queen would be Artemis she always seemed a little frigid to me)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:06 pm
Artemis regarded Eris with her cold ice blue eyes, not returning her smile. One of the reason was that Artemis was not the type to smile and the other one well...she already dislike Eris. She knew she was known as the Ice Queen by the mortals at her school because of how she acts and she decided to live up to that name. The male mortals will know to be wary of her then. After a while she spoke with a voice that seem to cause the hallway dropped in temperature,"Hello Eris, I was expecting you will be with Ares..." She glanced at Daichi, noticing him before looking back at Eris. "I see that you have brought your pet..." Artemis said with a slight distaste in her voice.
((I knew it, then I'm guess that Zues is the golden boy? ))  

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:14 pm
Apollo looked at eris "Hmm you know same old same old about to probably get eaten by the cereberus but you know it's the same old stuff oh and sis to answer you'r question we were having a food fight at school and the police came tazed a kid i ran at him was shot by a shotgun then i decided to end them" Apollo said with a slight grin on his face  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:17 pm
"And that would be were you made your mistake Apollo" Zeus said looking back to Apollo. Zues looked back over to Eris as her and his daughter talked.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:27 pm
“Oh my I haven’t seen Ares in a while. Where did he wander off to?” Eris looked around for a moment before shrugging. “Oh well. Why in the world are you going to get eaten by Cerebus? I mean not all humans are as durable as my Daichi.” Eris smiled patting the bespectacled boy fondly on the head. “I mean look at Artemis.” She continued waving a dismissive hand at the girl in question. “She is still mad about you tricking her into killing her boy toy. You remember Orion right hun? What a fragile guy.”

(Artemis once loved Orion but was tricked into killing him by her brother Apollo, who was "protective" of his sister's maidenhood)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:28 pm
((I'll have to keep that in mind Neama. ^^
My mythology is a bit rusty in some areas, lol.
I am thinking I might have to drift or something...been a bit. sweatdrop )  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:31 pm
((I remember he used his head for target practice *laughs* Oh god so funny razz )) Apollo looked at zeus "And what do you mean by that father?" He asked slightly bored slightly confused he looked at eris "I remember eris plus it's not my fault artemis is a good shot" He grinned slightly then looked at daichi "So if i shot him in the head with an arrow he wouldnt die? wanna test that?" He grinned slightly  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:41 pm
Zues shooked his head, fighting like this between the Gods and Godesses never truly worked out. "And just how exactly did you 'tame' this human, Daichi is it?" he said looking at the boy with Eris.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:29 pm
For a moment Daichi froze. Great Eris had gotten her involved with another nut. “Well I won’t die per say but it would hurt so I would prefer if you didn’t.”

“You can’t hurt Daichi he’s mine.” Wrapping her arms possessively around Daichi Eris glared at Apollo, “Do you have any idea how hard it is to catch a human? They run pretty fast when they want to.”

Daichi shook his head but didn’t resist. “She saved my life,” He addressed Luke without looking him in the eye, “so I am bonded to her by blood. I should have just accepted death.” For a moment Daichi glanced at Hades. “Or maybe not.”

“He was easy to train.” Eris interrupted, smiling at Luke, “Operant conditioning works wonders. My last pet really didn’t work well.” Eris winced, “ As I said humans are so fragile.”

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games