Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:58 pm
"Ah, and another comes to grace our table," David's eyes lit up when he say Sabine approach,"How are you both on this afternoon?"
David continued to eat as he waited for thier answer. He never thought that he could enjoy himself as much as he did on this island of misfits. The food was great,the music was fine, the acommidations were grand, and the company interesting to say the least. David knew that good became of all things- even exile.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:13 pm
Sabine Hammond

User Image

Sabine just looked at David for a moment, unsure of how to reply. She knew, somewhere in the back of her mind, that humans couldn't speak with their minds - and yet she was loathe to reveal her teeth, and the fact that they got in the way of her speech. In the end, though, she decided that it wasn't to be avoided. She couldn't risk giving too much away. "I am well," she said carefully; her right canine caught on her lower lip at the w, and she grimaced as she freed it with a small flick of her tongue. "My name is Sabine." The sibilance in her voice was strong, and it wasn't something she could hide, though at the moment she was rather self-conscious about it. She hadn't really tried to speak out loud for a long, long time.
'A mating ritual? ...That is strange,' she thought to M, canting her head to watch the dancers with more interest. 'I don't understand.'

((Actually, I've heard a little about you, Corinthians. So I was a little excited to see that you'd joined. biggrin ))

CharlotteGray

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:19 am
Leeloo smiled and blushed a little. She ate her food gracefully. She saw the stares and glares of the people around them and felt very small. "Once you have finished, shall we go for a walk?" She cleared her throat nervously. "I need to tell you something, and the people are making me a little uncomfortable." She whispered to David and shrank back in her seat. She was a little disappointed, with all this she couldn't enjoy her food at all. People kept looking at her. Escpecially a man sitting behind her. He didn't avert his gaze for even a second. She probed into his mind and found killing, murder. Seriel killer.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:27 am
((Sorry, I can't really post right now. How do you know me Charlotte? Any relation to Johnathan?))  

1 Corinthians 13

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:30 am
(( Alright. ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:04 am
(( @Corinthians: Yep. We're twins. He was telling me about the rp you guys have. ))  

CharlotteGray

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:23 pm
Violet had been soaring in the salty air above the ocean that bordered the hotel not too far off. Her mind raced with a blender of emotions from scenes earlier that evening. The actions choosen had most likely given one or two people a new outlook on her, which was neither negative nor positive. "I guess I should say something..." Her path slowly veered towards the hotel, but before she picked up any speed on her hesitent path, she tucked her wings in for a moment to allow herself to fall to the dark waters below. As a wave raced to the shore, the salted mixture managed to give her a light spray of it's scent and with the thought clogging aroma, up she went in elevation. A shakey exhale passed her lips for she wasn't sure what exactly to do when she finally arrived, merely converse in some sort of casual manner. The building came closer and closer and before you knew it, Violent had gained entrance through a window. Slipping in and straighting out her clothes and wings, she made her way into the dining area once more. The dance floor was cleared of M for now he was sitting and chatting amoungst others such as Leeloo, Sabine, and a new character. With uneven steps, her unintentional thoughts lead her right up to the table. "H-hello..." Her voice squeaked at the greeting for it wasn't comfortable standing before those your talking to. Even with this flaw, she didn't dare take a seat for without permission it would be rude, atleast to her it was.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:05 pm
Leeloo saw Violet coming, and was upset. No, annoyed slightly. What are you going to do now? Slap me in the face? She asked her telepathically. You had no right to be so rude. I was merely trying to help. But seeing, as my help is not needed I shall not bother anymore. I will not waste my breath on those who do not appreciate my attempts. She didn't sound angry, upset or sad. She sounded apathetic. It was Violet's own fault. It was meant to be a helpful comment. But Violet had shouted at her, and it had felt like a slap in the face. Leeloo turned to David and smiled, awkwardly. "David, shall we go eat outside? It's getting crowded in here." She turned to look over her shoulder and saw the man. He stared at her creepily and she shuddered. Her black eyes looked at David pleadingly. "I need to tell you something." David was nice. He understood her. So she would tell him.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:27 pm
David could see the discomfort in Leeloo's eye's and did not need her word to tell.
"Here, dear," David stood and offered his seat to the winged woman,"you may have my seat. Miss Miani must be leaving."
Gingerly, David took Leelo's hand and gave her a grateful look.

((Oh how cool ^ ^. Nice to meet you dear!))  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:47 pm
Leeloo sighed out in relief as she took David's hand and felt the familiar warmth. She walked outside with him and breathed deeply. "I am sorry to keep you from your dinner in such a rude way, but it just grew over my head. And I felt over crowded. It is odd, as I usually enjoy people's company. Now it seems I feel safer and more comfortable with you. Even though I hardly know you. You fell from the sky... like an angel." She smiled slightly. "I wanted to tell you something important. I wasn't sure if you'd believe me. I am... not human. I guess angel is the closest description that makes sense. I am a lab experiement. I... was created to save the world. I was sent to this island as an experiement. Not sure why but I know that I was. It sounds stupid and you may not believe me, but this skin, this face... this me, it is not human. No matter how human I look. I should have told you earlier. But I was scared." She spoke in hushed tones so only David could hear her. She wished he would understand, give her that charming smile and nod.

((I have to go now. Good night, all! ))  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:50 pm
((wow, Violet never yelled at you...she was holding an even tempered tone too.... neutral ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:32 pm
Deadly C l i c h e
Leeloo sighed out in relief as she took David's hand and felt the familiar warmth. She walked outside with him and breathed deeply. "I am sorry to keep you from your dinner in such a rude way, but it just grew over my head. And I felt over crowded. It is odd, as I usually enjoy people's company. Now it seems I feel safer and more comfortable with you. Even though I hardly know you. You fell from the sky... like an angel." She smiled slightly. "I wanted to tell you something important. I wasn't sure if you'd believe me. I am... not human. I guess angel is the closest description that makes sense. I am a lab experiement. I... was created to save the world. I was sent to this island as an experiement. Not sure why but I know that I was. It sounds stupid and you may not believe me, but this skin, this face... this me, it is not human. No matter how human I look. I should have told you earlier. But I was scared." She spoke in hushed tones so only David could hear her. She wished he would understand, give her that charming smile and nod.

((I have to go now. Good night, all! ))

With half moon eyes and a full crescent smile, David began to think. Obviously, she was not lying ,for she had no reason to. But why would she tell him such a delicate thing? Perhaps she thought herself too dull to hold a man's attention without telling her deepest secrets. Perhaps she was expecting a favor in return. Perhaps she was uncomfortable with her looks and just wished for him to know that it was no fault of hers. Then again, perhaps all of these were wrong.
Looks had never been what fascinated David about women; although it would never deterr him blaugh . It was their mystery- their transcending insight into things upon which no set of eyes could see. Leeloo would be no different, if not better.
"Leeloo, my dear, you should never fear condemnation from me. I care not what you are. It is not the beauty of your face that in intrigues me- although beautiful it may be- but it is what lies just beyond that: The mind. Forget about dinner. This is much more important. You are more important."
His cheeks rose and his smile was found and he looked down to the small being in front of him.
"It must take great courage to share such things with a person you hardly know. You are to be commended..."

As he looked down inot this small girls eyes, something happened. A sound like a ton of bricks falling from a skyscraper slapped each side of David's face and made him bite down on his lips in protest. David turned his head to the left with cautious eyes. It was there that it appeared. A maiden with long horns and a flowing gown stodd their in the moonlit path. She twirled her long golden main in her fingers and looked over DAvid mailiously. David looked at her for only a minute second before looking again to his true visioned angel. David banked on the chance that if he ignored the horned maiden that perhaps she would disapear. Trying to acted like a sane man, David smiled at Leeloo.
"I thought that I had herd something. Is there anything else that you wished to tell me tonight?"  

1 Corinthians 13

The Era Of Atonement

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:23 pm
Annika

User Image
Annika's bare feet touched ground gently on the hot white sand. Her parachute fluttered in the sultry breeze and landed in a heap some yards behind her. Her dress had been hitched about her hips with a synthetic twine strung with her strappy high heels. Her risqué lingerie was exposed, revealing her smooth thighs and buttocks.

Annika unhooked the cables from the harness and let the entire device drop around her ankles. She walked briskly to the nearest patch of grass to save her feet and fix herself. The grass was relievably cool in the shade of a shabby tree. Annika smoothed out the bust of her dress and bent smoothly at her little waist to undo the tight knot around her hips. The attendant from the plane had done an outstanding work, though he had been excruciatingly tense as he secured her gown; undoubtedly, he was overly aroused. She straightened, triumpant, as she held the Tates while the twine fell away to meet the ground. Annika ran her hands over the length of her body once more and artfully slipped into her heels in a few fluid movements.

Wisps of shiny blond hair tickled her nose and sensitive lips as her golden eyes raked the area, seeking signs of life. Annika glided across the grassy acre and found a paved road that she followed until she came to a resort. Her eyes seemed to penetrate every piece of atmosphere as if in a strange trance. Once she entered the front lobby, she was met with an over-eager man asking Annika if she wished for a room. "Of course. I want the best." Ushered up to one of the highest rooms, Annika remained seductively collected and alluring. Before entering her room, she slid the key from the help's hand and kissed him on the cheek. "That will be all." She turned from him quickly and locked herself inside the quiet room.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:16 pm
Her gaze remained fixed upon the table blankely as Leeloo had to comment on Violet's earlier leave. The only thing she could really think of afterwards though was "I never yelled..." Leeloo had turned around to invite the newer man to eat dinner outside, and with that they left, but in one gracious gesture, the man offered her his chair before departing. Giving a silent nod of thanks, she sat down with her gaze still pretty bland as it held no emotion, except the ever so clawing nerves. After a sigh, she cleared her throat to look up at Sabine and M. "How are you two doing tonight?" A smile made it to her face eventually even though it wasn't very heart felt.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:58 pm
M

User ImageM watched David and Leeloo leave. Noting Leeloo's changed behavior, M grew curious. She appeared to be developing feelings for David similar to the ones she had for M and in shorter time. Deciding to experiment, M asked both girls their opinion of David," Sabine, Violet, what are your views of our new comrade and fellow experiment?" Lost in his own thoughts, M had forgotten Violet's question. M also observed Leeloo's change in behavior. It seemed like David was calming her down from her highly emotionally driven self. The elf wondered if this was one of the David's abilities as an experiment or if it was due to his life as a human.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games