Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:44 pm
Vrail watched carefully and then after it was completed he shouted for joy "That was awesome." he shouted "Let me try!" He quickly made the handsigns and with his chakra running to his throat and out his mouth he said "Uo Tsuba (Fish Spit)" when he spit it looked like a regular spit, only a tad bigger.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:48 pm
"You got imagine a geyser dude, take a HUGE breath and just let it explode out of your mouth," Zane pointed out as he continued running yet paying attention to Luo  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:01 pm
Luo nodded. "Be sure to remember how to pressurize the water, otherwise it loses its effect." Luo sighed as he ran. "Hey Zane, tired yet?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:06 pm
Zane looked at Luo and grinned, "Bro, I got tired a long time ago," retorted Zane as he kept running beside Luo trying his hardest to keep up  

BluewolfofMibu

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:10 pm
Vrail nodded and took and few breathes, trying to focus. He made the handsigns, sending chakra to his throat as he did so. He let the chakra condence making it to the point where he could verily hold it back. As he said the words to complete the jutsu the chakra blasted out of his mouth send a massive spray of saliva everywhere. Vrail began to laugh as he saw the place, and people, drenched in his spit

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:14 pm
Luo grinned evilly. He knew Zane would probably hit him in the head for doing it, but he couldn't resist. "Too bad!" With that, Luo picked up the pace, running full speed. He knew he could only do it for ten more minutes before just falling on the ground from exhaustion. But he pushed himself with the new weights nonetheless. "If I can just go for ten more minutes, it will be twenty more minutes than I ran with them on last time." He thought to himself.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:14 pm
Ed noticed everyone up and not wasting time at all. They were all training. "Good to see you moving again Zane, Oh and you to Rag How are you feeling? Well anyway im going to get back to reading my scroll here." Ed said with a big smile. Im so glad everyon is alright and not dead. I could've saved Zane but then he would have been stuck with my bloodline, I don't even know its secrets.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:19 pm
"WHAT!?" exclaimed Zane as Luo took off in front of him...you think you can get away with that Luo? "Hey Vrail, it's time to learn one of my most used ones, the advanced level of Uo Tsuba," explained Zane as he held his palm behind him and launched a gust of wind from his right palm that propeled him forward at high speeds. Zane past Luo and stopped several feet in front of him. Then with a huge grin on his face, Zane shouted "Mizu Peretto!" He performed the handsigns took a huge breath, gathered his chakra inside of him, pressurized it and unleashed a water bullet the size of a fist straight at Luo.

Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet)
Description: An enhanced Uo Tsuba, instead of a stream, it is a bullet that impacts the enemy at high speed (though with blunt force,) and it is roughly about the size of a fist.  

BluewolfofMibu

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:24 pm
Vrail smiled and completed the handsign, building chakra into his lungs and wind pipe, he said "Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet)" and blow as hard as he could. He send a smaller Water Pellet at Luo, from a different direction.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:25 pm
Luo laughed as Zane yelled behind him. He began to go into his own little world in his head, until he felt a gust of wind pass him. He looked up, but it was too late. All that escaped his mouth was, "Son of a....ooof!" Luo was hit dead in the face and was knocked back on the ground. Luo sat there with his face wet panting. "Oh...you're...gonna....get it." Luo said between breaths.

((g2g))  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:29 pm
Ed was standing close to Luo and was suddenly sprayed by a huge mount of water. "umm yeah Zane you are going to pay" as Ed gave him one of the most evil look he will ever see. Ed made a hand sign out of a sequence of three "Let me tell you this Zane, you better run"

1/3  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:34 pm
Zane was shocked to see the fact that Ed was sprayed by his water, "Oh come on dude, I didn't mean it, I'm sorry," Zane pleaded with him.  

BluewolfofMibu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:38 pm
Ed took one step toward Zane "Im gonna get you!" Ed made the second sign.

(Hey dont worry im not really mad just trying to scar the s**t out of your rpc.)

2/3  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:40 pm
(I figured lol)

"RUNNING!" exclaimed Zane as he began to run in the opposite direction  

BluewolfofMibu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:42 pm
Ed quickly appeared in front of Zane " Boo!"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff