Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:23 am

"Lets see..." Demi sighed, dropping the rest of the picture into the shredder.
"He locked me up in an isolation chamber.
He broke a few ribs of mine, which I still need to get checked..
He spoke down on Gil on a daily basis.
He tried to kill me. TWICE. Hell, maybe even three times since he threw me out there alone when trying to make contact with you guys.
Oh, and he also threw me out into the lion's den alone with no details what so ever as to do. I think I just lucky you guys decided I wasn't worth killing.."

"....Yeah. You could I don't like him."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:27 am

"...I'm surprised you didn't just kill him."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:30 am

"I couldn't." Demi sighed, digging through the shredder and picking up the pieces left of Rosh's picture and feeding them in again. "If I killed him before he tried to kill me, then I would have looked like the traitor. And you saw first hand I couldn't take him out on my own when he finally did betray us. My suit was aleady beaten up thanks to his shot and my fight with Sol-Neo's Reaper. Then he jumped in and sliced off my arm and broke everything else.."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:40 am

"And it was suicidal enough to take on their reaper..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:46 am

"It was more a less a thing or blind rage and revenge." Demi sighed, sitting down at the desk, carving into it with a pen. "I actually thought that b*****d woul have some answers, stupid me.." She scoffed.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:49 am

"The Reaper of Sol-Neo is known for not having a heart...Some think he's a machine."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:51 am

"I don't know about that, but he certainly acts like one." Demi sighed, leaning over the desk now like she was busy on a paper when she was still trying to carve a message into the table. "You did say he woke up on Sol-Neo's doorstep. They probably raised him to be like this. The perfect soldier. No emotions what so ever, just does what he's told."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:56 am

"A soldier needs emotion to carry him through battle though...And I'm sure that's KAVA property...Not Rosh's..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:59 am

"It's what Gil said anyway. An enginer told me the two fought over what was better, a soldier's skills or a soldier's heart. I'm sure you can figure out who sided where, and when the argumet was dragged out into a duel, Gil outclassed Rosh.."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:00 am

"Seeing as you sided with him, it's no wonder why he tried killing you."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:03 am

"That and there was several other reasons I'm sure. Wanting to get back at me for being a constant headache and probably trying to kick Gil while he was down I suppose. Though I don't really understand the latter.."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:05 am

"It won't be loud, my sounds won't go past the bridge," he reassured them. "I'm just super bored is all. would you rather i kept asking if we're there yet?"

Caifree sat against a wall in the bridge. She never slept. a couple drones left the bridge. on went the the rooms, another went to the holding cells.

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:10 am

"...Yes, actually. I would. And Cai you need get some rest too. You both do. We're only human ya know? Can't run forever without sleep."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:34 am

"I wasn't tired before and I just drank half s tow liter of mountain dew," he said twitching as the caffeine hit his blood stream. "there will be no sleep for me." he let a low cord ring and adjusted the volume so only the bridge would hear the sounds. He began to play electric eye. He sang the words as as loud as the amp was.

"I'm mostly cyber, I don't sleep," she said dully. Caifree bobbed her head and sang along with Dojime.

most of the officers were good sports and bobbed there heads along with the music. some of them even liked the music.

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:56 am

"Revenge can take many forms..."
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games