Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:53 pm
Lee continued, "experimenting," he said with a laugh. He could tell it was working from her eyes. "Yes they are too, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so if I think they are cute or beautiful or pretty then they are to me," he finished with a laughter lower than his recent ones, "so is that relaxing, or should I stop?" he asked continueing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:01 pm
"St-stop," Yuki replied almost instantly, but then frowned slightly. "W-wait, I mean, u-um..." She trailed off, biting her lip again. She didn't want to admit it, but it felt really good and... she didn't really want him to stop. She'd just said that out of instinct. What she most wanted to do was put distance between herself and him, yet at the same time, she also didn't want to.. It was confusing to her, slightly.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:07 pm
Lee tilted his head to the side and switched to the other ear letting the first one rest, "well which do you want, for me to keep on or stop," he said actually serious now. It was one thing to play and another to annoy, he didnt want to annoy here, but twas fun at the moment. Lee watched the three soft tails flickered abit and continued to rub lightly behind her left ear.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:11 pm
Yuki was silent for a moment, not moving at all. Well, except for her ear that twitched under his touch. "U-um.." she began faintly, eyes shut more out of embarrassment now. "You c-can continue if y-you w-want..." She bit her lip after speaking, amazed she'd said something like that. It wouldn't seem like a bit deal to most but for her, giving someone actual permission to do something like this was a huge accomplishment. Though, her face was still near crimson in color.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:17 pm
Lee tilted his head and scratched more behind her ear, "okay, just tell me when you want me to stop," he said as his hand continued. Her heartbeat was loud in his ear as he fell slient except for the sound of fingers through hair and ear. Lee couldnt think of a thing to say now, words were unimportant to him that could disturb the silence. He wondered that if he kept on would she fall asleep, another experiment then.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:25 pm
Yuki nodded her head slightly, eyes still squeezed shut. But after just a moment or two, her expression relazed as she began to calm herself. Yes, it was embarrassing for her, but it also felt good. And, that comfort seemed to be overriding her unease at the moment. She actually snuggled a bit against him, not really realizing what she was doing. She really was beginning to fall asleep. It'd been a long day... Her three tails were ever moving, flicking and circling around the both of them.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:32 pm
Lee was satisfied that his little eperiment worked, he wanted to speak but noticed she had moved closer into him, proably unknowingly. He said nothing of it as he continued to rub her ear ently and soothingly. Then a humming noise came to his head, it sang of long and drawn out sorry, pity, and weiryness which made him feel drowsy but his hand kept rubbing her ears. Lee felt his own eye burn to shut and open slowly again. 'What,' he thought to himself,'is happenning, I feel so sleepy,' he said to the wolf inside him, he two was drowsy and falling over inside Lee's head.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:38 pm
Yuki was still, hardly moving at all and very close to falling asleep. One of her tails was curled around her waist, another flicking against his, and the third dangling down to the ground below them. Her chin had sunk down to her chest as her breathing began to steady, and she soon slipped into sleep.
Though, just a second later, her eyes suddenly snapped back open, and then fell to a half closed position. Yukiko was in control now, though she also couldn't deny that it felt good to have her ears scratched. She didn't move for a moment either, and then very slowly tilted her head enough so that she could see Lee's face, noting silently that his eyes seemed to be closing as well. She debated on whether to say anything, and then finally spoke up, her voice a whisper. "Hey, you ok?"

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:43 pm
Lee shook it off and finally realized it was in his head from a memory. "No sorry, a melody for the weiry heart is all...hey you didnt..so Yukiko, you're up now," he finished and continued to rubb her ears, switching them back again to her right one as a smile went back to his face. "So you enjoy this too?" he asked still smiling and trying to forget the melody of sadness.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:46 pm
Yukiko grinned, pleased that he remembered who she was. "Yep," she said cheerfully, though her voice was soft. It really did feel good. Had a nice, soothing effect. She glanced away for a moment and then back up at him. "Want me to do you next?" she said with a slight laugh, meaning they could switch places when he grew bored. "I image it'd feel good for anyone," she added with a nod.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:54 pm
Lee laughed and scratched abit harder for delight and in more area around her ear. "If you wish, but I am fine with this," he said smiling happily as he continued to rub and rub at her ear. Again he swapped to the left ear. "But I am glad you like this," he said tickling her slightly then stopping with his right hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:06 pm
Yukiko laughed quietly to herself, shrugging her shoulders. "If you say so," she grinned, eyes closing again. She snuggled slightly against him as well, only she was aware of it, where Yuki had not been. She smirked faintly, jumping just slightly when he tickled her. "Hey," she scolded, peeking open one eye. "I won't hesitate to freeze your arm." She was joking though. Well, mostly..  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:12 pm
Lee laughed abit to himself, "okay, okay, no tickling then," he said laughing abit more and scatching her ear harder. "I used to love how this felt, I still do from time to time but it does make me feel weak because of my vulnarability," he said tilting his head again, the music of humming loss returnning. It sang solumnly to him of sleep and lostness in dark rivers of shadow with no sign of light. 'damn music,' he said to himself in his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:16 pm
Yukiko nodded her head and let her eyes close again as she listened quietly for a moment. "It's not a bad thing to be weak every now and then," she pointed out. "You can't always be strong." Even she, who was really Yuki's main back up, knew this to be true. She glanced at him, noting how his head was tilting slightly. But she didn't say anything. After all, it wasn't odd for someone to tilt their head, right?  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:21 pm
Lee shook it off and looked back to Yukiko, "true but I am not sure if I can show weakness now, it has been a life of slitude and harshness of others," he said as he stopped scratching. "Not one day have I been off my guard from attackers of both allie spirits and enem alike, I cant, I could be killed that way," he said frownning, "thus is why I havent had a lasting relationship in awhile," he added thinking how long it had been.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff