Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wickedly_lovely

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:20 am
Kelly arrived at her home without incident. She went in and locked locked the door behind her. She kit a candle and sat on her bed, setting the herbs down on the ground and laying back on the bed, hoping to awaken early to get to house. She fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:16 am
Yaolt listened, and nodded once she was finished explaining what the summon was for. "One moment, I will speak with my master. Wait here." Yaolt said firmly, and walked away from her. The other thralls kept an eye on her while he was gone.

Yaolt returned shortly, after speaking with Raziel. "My master said that we will leave, and let the summon be. If we see evidence though that you go back on your word, we will return to destroy the summon." Yaolt bowed his head to 'Abigail' "Goodnight Conflicted one." he said simply.

Yaolt, with the other thralls, with Raziel and Matthia, left their posts, traveling through the fog and leaveing 'Abigail on her own. Not too far away, the circle of the summoning trasport was created, and the thralls, Raziel, and Matthia all returned to Raziel's home for the night.

((Everyone get your characters settled down for the night! Becasue my next post will take place in the morning! whee ))  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

wickedly_lovely

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:52 am
(ok... mine is settled))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:57 am
Brim Smiled, and kissed Eisti softly on the head. "It wouldn't hurt to be more optimistic. It's optimism, hope, and the good things in life that make it worth living. If you concentrate on the bad nothing good will ever come." With that said Brim gave Amaya a small squeeze. "Once you are done with those pies we should go to bed. I'm sure they'll be there in the morning."

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:15 pm
((I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to time-skip past cooking all the pies now. This way morning will come faster.))

Eisti looked up at Brim and smiled softly. "My grandmother once said the same thing," she said honestly before she began to put the ingredients up since she didn't need them anymore. Because the chicken would not be touched until tomorrow most likely, she covered it and placed it somewhere safe where it would be kept fresh. Because of the size of the oven, she was able to bake several pies at once. Once the first batch was done, Eisti would replace that with another batch and allowed them to cook. She did this twice. About an hour and a half later, the pies were done and covered. She placed them somewhere safe where they would stay fresh and turned to Brim. "We should head to bed now," she suggested. "Who knows what tomorrow will bring."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:42 pm
Ally sighed as she sat on her bed briading her hair. She smiled softly and layed down and quickly fell asleep.

((writer's block attack!!))  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:40 pm
((Everyone ready to time skip? If not, post now or forever hold your peace. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:31 am
((I'm ready to time-skip. I'm kind of getting tired of waiting for Lehi to post. sweatdrop ))  

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

wickedly_lovely

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:42 am
(i'm ready too)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:46 pm
((Okay well...since I havn't heard any complaints...time skip time!!!! twisted ))

As the dawning light hit her face, Matthia's eyes fluttered open. At some point during the night, though she didn't know how or when, she had fallen asleep, likely from mental and emotional exhaustion then anything else. She sat up, and rubbed her eyes to remove them of sleep. She let out a tiny sigh at the thought of being able to go safely back to the manner soon. She hoped that if anyone noticed her over night absense, that they weren't too worried. Maybe they just thought she was still in her room, and just went to sleep? A part of her hoped that was the case. At least they wouldn't be worried, and they wouldn't be risking themselves, out looking for her.

Levi awoke, not by the light of dawn shining in his face, but by the pounding of someone's knuckles at his door. He groaned lightly, wondering with his sleep hazed mind what could ever cause anyone to want to come to call at this hour. Very carefully, he slipped out of bed trying extreamly hard not to wake Jean in the process. He quickly pulled on some clothes, then went to quiet that dreaded person who woke him from what was probably the best sleep of his life.
Opening the door, he was mildly surprised to see one of the town guards standing at his door. He was allarmed for a second, growing scared that maybe, somehow they would have found out that Jean was there, and what she really was. But thankfully, Levi's fears were relived (though only a tiny bit) to learn that the guard was only acting as a messenger.

"I'm sorry to disturb you from your sleep so early Judge Grey. But the mayor requests your pressence at the courtroom as soon as possible. Many people were arrested during the night, and since our prison's cannot hold them all, the mayor wants to begin the trials imidiatly."
Levi's felt as though a stone just dropped into his stomach. That was the second last thing he wanted to here that morning. That more people were likely going to die by his judgement. "Fine...I'll be ready within the hour." Levi agreed, a sense of dread in his voice. He said goodbye to the guard, and closed the door, before going back to the bed where he left Jean. Though he didn't want to wake her, he did promise she could help with the trials. "Jean...Jean I'm sorry but it's time to wake up." he told her softly, while gently nudgeing her shoulder.  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:05 pm
Seeing as Raziel had sacrificed his bed for the guest he had stayed up to continue his research on how to bring back his wife. His hand was placed on the glass that kept his wife in her stasis. He had little interest in the shuffling and work that was going on around him, too absorbed in the past and the memories that had become associated with it. Emotions that were thought to be dead or burried sturred in his chest. He would see to it that his guest would be safely on her way before they became involved in their seperate, bitter covens. Regardless, he was sure that he would hear about it from Abigail.

Ayatane sturred, he was intangled in the arms of the woman that he was becoming so enthralled with. He didn't make any attempts to move so as not to disturb his love from her sleep. He was happy just keeping her close. He breathed her sweet sent and closed his eyes again, maybe a few more hours would be what the doctor ordered.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:34 pm
LunaBeauty
((I'm ready to time-skip. I'm kind of getting tired of waiting for Lehi to post. sweatdrop ))

((I don't blame you. xd ))

When morning came along Brim slowly rose from his sleep. He rubbed the bed space next to him, and let out a soft sigh. He secretly hoped Eisti would be there, but didn't let it bother him too much. He would have changed his clothes, but he had nothing around to change into. So Brim got out of bed, and slowly made his way back down stairs.

~*~

Soon Goldor woke up, and threw the blanket off him, and sat up. He looked down at Aelor who was lying beside him in the nude. He simply placed a hand on her shoulder once, and then got up getting dressed. After Goldor finished getting dressed he stood over Aelor waiting for her to awaken.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:44 pm
Eisti slept rather fitfully throughout the entire night dozing off and on every few hours that when morning finally rolled around, she could barely open her eyes. But she knew that there were other things to do today rather than staying in bed all day. Part of her had wanted to sleep in the same bed as Brim, but she was taught by her late grandmother that it was not very lady-like for she had only known him for a few days. She stood rather wobbly. She had slept in her clothes. They didn't seem hurt so she didn't bother changing. She brushed the tangles from her hair and washed her face in a small basin filled with water before going downstairs.

Aelor managed to sleep peacefully throughout the night without waking up even once. When morning finally came, she felt the bed shift and felt someone standing over her. She slowly opened her eyes to find Goldor looking down at her already fully dressed. She rubbed her eyes once getting any trace of sleep out of her eyes and propping her upper body up with one arm.

The sun shone through the window of the bedroom that morning. The heat from its rays touching down upon Telaria in a comforting manner. She moaned softly and stirred stretching out her body like a feline would stretch before curling back up again and cuddling closer to Ayatane, a soft smile upon her lips.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:05 pm
Matthia got up from Raziel's bed, pulling back on any clothes she removed before bed. She took a couple moments as well, to make the bed again. She imagined that Raziel wanted to keep the room in perfect condition for the day when his wife was returned to him. So making the bed was the least she could do.
Once Matthia felt more or less presentable, she left the bedroom and went back out to the busiest room of the house. Where Raziel's wife slumbered on in her crystal. Matthia didn't say anything when she entered the room. She saw that Raziel was standing with his wife again...absorbed by her. Matthia sighed though. She envied him a little...for having the courage to do all this. To jump into areas of necromancy never attempted before. A tiny part of her wished she had the courage to do that. Then maybe one day she would be reunited with her Alexander. But nonetheless, she came to her descion about Raziel's offer. She would give him her answer too, once he was no longer absorbed by his wifes eternal pressence.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

wickedly_lovely

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:15 pm
Kelly awoke just after dawn, still tired and more than a little worried. Where had the man from before gone last night? She rose quickly and dressed. After seeing that her herbs were still good, she picked up the basket and headed out again to Goldor's Manor. The trip wasn't as long as she thought last night and the roads were clear. She went to the front door and knocked, waiting again for a reply.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games