Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:28 am
Chyuta smiled when Zephyr leaned on his shoulder but when the soliders appeared he had half a mind to through them all off of the platform but that wasn't wht they were there fore and it could mess up a plan. He stayed silent the entire time with a smirk upon his face as he heard Dulceri had said and waited calmly, it would seem he was the scared weakling, or rockie of the bunch, atleast to everyone around him even his teamates besides Zephyr since she knows what he is capable of. Once the sound went through the air, Chyuta silently threw several of the guards who where around him into walls rendering them unconcious though it would still seem he was not so strong. He wanted them to underestimate him, all of them, it was fun proving people wrong and watching there jaws drop. "That was to close." He added to help sell what he was trying to put off.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:05 am
While Kenji was fighting the guards he haerd Dulceri yell something. About to react and jump out the window, he heard Charon saying he'll take care of the bomb. Nodding, he kept fighting the guards and noticed that Amara and Chyuta were helping. Pretty soon there was no guards left standing. "Wow, uh that was quick and I think we're done." he muttered absorbing the sand he used into his arm and made it look like skin.  

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:35 am
Rygor rose from his shadow as he arrived at Shale. He took a moment to take in the veiw which in his opinion wasn't as good as evermores but it was still good in it's own way. He then turned and headed to find Dulceri although unknown to him he wasn't there.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:05 pm
Charon floated in the air lightl as the dusty remains of the bomb fell gently back to earth. He turned to look back at the castle, his eyes were cold and angry. He flew down and landed on the ground seeing that there were no guards left he stood aa little behind Dulceri. " I've got to hand it to you, it takes a lot to get under my skin, but you did it. You were going to kill millions of people for a pointless reason. " He said coldly. He raised out his hand firing a wave of sound that smashed a perfect hole in the wall near Marx's head. " Give us a reason why we shouldn't kill you where you stand. " He said with an angry yet calm voice.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:50 pm
Dulceri whipped a strand of sand against the temple wall and it broke away revealing more people outside staring in at him and Charon. "Man, god damn it! Charon, I'll be right back, for now...drop him. If we kill him, there will be a war. If he lives, there will be a war, but if it's not started by him, then by me." Dulceri leaned back and an arrow tears through his sandy exterior through the south wall. He reles forward again and a wave of rock erupts, knocking them all down. He takes off over them all toward the edge of the city.

~~~

Nephilis cartwheels to the side in his watery form. His legs extend allowing him distance from his sister and Asani. "Missed me." He retorted in a now, wavy voice. He lifts his hand and shoots a stream of water while at the same time, splitting down the side, making a replication at the cost of mass. Though he was shorter, he had a teammate that was blasting it's merry way toward the burning star.

(Me too cause I'm finally home!)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:09 pm
{{YAY!}}

Asani looked at the dragon's tear. Something in her made her gaze linger on it for a while. She shook it off and looked at Nephilis's sister. "Hey Amiea" she said breezily. "Since it appears as though Shatara is not present would you like t spare?" she asked. Asani may look delicate but she was someone to be reconned with on the battle field from her break neck speed to her control over water.

Kitara nodded. She noticed a restaurant not to far away. "Let's go" she said. She then turned and headed for it. She wondered if their specialty would sea food considering the fact that they were in Hydron and all. Kitara made it to the place and looked at the sign. "Poisson Rouge" she muttered. "Strange name" she thought looking at the sign and blinking curiously.

{{lol nice name}}  

Mewchloe

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:36 pm
Dulceri leapt off the edge to chase the black bomb as it hurtled toward his nation unhindered. The closer he got, the clearer things became. He didn't believe that Nephilis was the ringleader along with another, but at the same time, he knew it was no other way. It angered him knowing that Nephilis threw caution to the wind including the safety of other nations. He had a bomb to stop at the moment.

He throws forth a massive hand of sand to catch the bomb, but once he grasped it, he couldn't hold it. The gas inside was so hot, it just glassed his hand and it seemed the outside was made of a metal he could control. He used his magnetism, but then he just fell before it. Altering it's path, he thought, would help, but it was far too much for him to handle. It hit him. This bomb was made so it couldn't be destroyed by him. Zephyr's bomb was never a threat in reality, but his was one that couldn't be stopped. In Shale, Dulcer noticed Rygor, Nephilis' bodyguard. "Rygor!!" He cried. "RYGOR!!! DO SOMETHING!!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:45 pm
Rygor was still walking around Shale when he herd a familiar voice call his name. "Dulceri?" He said to himself. His eyes went wide when he saw the bomb. "dear god!" He said aloud. He looked around quickly and noticed the area was empty from people fleeing. "Well here goes" He said. He pulled his sword out and put it infront of his face to help him focus. He then quickly sent out a huge amount of shadows above Shale to make a big enough portal. "I don't know if this will work" He said to himself. He then watched as the bomb was sucked in and caused sort of a shockwave shaking the ground before it was gone. He then collapsed to his knees from exhaustion and the portal vanished the only problem is he had no idea where he had sent it and it could appear anywhere. He looked at Dulceri with worry.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:12 pm
Dulceri lands in hard upon the ground, bursting into sand particles on contact. "Ohh..." A distorted voice laments. Slowly, he reforms himself with the bruises he did take when he slammed into the ground. He looks around and smiles before turning his sights to Rygor. "Holy crap you stopped it! You stopped it! You--" Behind Rygor was a wave of glass so hot, it gave off fumes as it rolled over more sand, glassing it too. Dulceri runs toward Rygor and throws his hands into the air, erecting a massive wall of sand to combat the wall of rolling glass. The other side began to smoke and melt before being torn down. Dulceri looks up and the heat strikes him, glass his arm and half of his face. In the time he was given, he creates a ball of sand that encases both him and Rygor befor being rolled along in the shockwave of the explosion. Marx and Nephilis had won this part of the battle.....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:34 pm
When Rygor felt sure that it was over he looked at Dulceri worry and sadness were obvious on his face "I'm sorry I tried to stop it but I wasn't good enough" He said. He frowned when he saw the areas on Dulceri that had been glassed "Are you alright?" He asked. He couldn't help but wonder how much of Shale had been hit by the bomb he hoped the damage wasn't too bad.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:54 pm
Helios looked at what Nephilis had performed as he saw the water clones run towards him as he had to calculate what he would have to do as he saw the rushing water come hurling towards him. He shot into the air flying as he took out his fiery staff and threw it into the ground. He then shot concentrated magma towards his friend, hoping that something would land.

Amiea looked at Asani and sighed. She really didnt want to, but she figured she would to let the young girl do something with her time. "Okay...but dont think I'll go easy on you becaue you go out with my brother" she stated with a nod.

Amalia nodded as she followed Kitarra. "That is one strange name" she stated with a nod. She entered in after Kitara and looked around it had a fishy smell but this was her first restaraunt to go to, so it was more mesmorizing than anything.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:57 pm
Krys gave one of the unconscious guards at her feet an extra kick. She didn't like to be in that kind of situation, and she was going to take it out on the guard as best as she could.

Zephyr didn't take her eyes off of Marx. There was nothing more that she wanted to do rather than punch him in the face at that moment. She heard a horrible explosion in the distance and her eyes went wide. "Dulc..." she breathed with worry. She narrowed her eyes and glared at Marx. "You son of a b***h!" she hissed before landing a right-hook across his jaw.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:03 pm
"I'm as fine as the situation will allow me to be. I think I broke my arm though..." Making smal talk couldn't hide the vision that he saw coming long before Rygor made the portal. He could see Shale glassed over and sparkling as it's citizens cry out in sirring pain beneath it all. He chuckles as the heat increased around him. "Time to open this up then..." He does so and his vision is only half of what he saw before. Exactly half of Shale was glassed over and stunk with the odor of burning skin and the brightness of fine glass and metal. The Bulb would have to be redone because all of it was destroyed. Dulcer fell back, but stood up quickly. The hot glass burned him and then again until he flew both him and Rygor to the untouched half of Shale. Looking at his city which he failed to protect, he asks Rygor,"Do you see this?!" He turns to him and picks him up by the collar with a glassed arm and a fleshed arm. "Why are you here you Evermore scum!? Did you help plan this!? Tell me the truth or I'll tear your goddamn arms of, now!!"

~~~

-I...win....- Marx looks up at Zephry and smiles gleefully. Though he was now missing a tooth, it didn't stop him from grinning ear to ear. -I guess now...you'll all be returning to your homes then...I'll give you a week to prepare for battle against the flying fortress...no army has ever stood against it...and neither will Shale, nor Tenshu. Ha...hahaha!-

~~~

Nephilis watches as Helios leaps into the air. He mentally commands his clone to follow while he takes care of the lava. He cools it into land and hunches, acknowledging that Helios was right. Afterwards, he slams his fist into the ground, creating a tower of water tha zooms upward at Helios. "You fizzle! Stop taking it easy! I may be younger, but I'm still a Prime Leader!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:10 pm
Rygor frowned he understod why Dulceri was angry. He looked around and saw all that had happened "I honestly have no idea whats going on I only came here to talk to you about being worried about Nephilis and if I had somthing to do with this why would I have tried to stop it" He said. It was obvious Rygor had no idea what was going on at all "and are you saying the people of Evermore had somthing to do with this?" He said his voice showed his confusion. He despratly hoped this didn't have somthing to do with Nephilis.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games