Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:56 pm
((wow its been a while since ive posted a legitimate post in here. dang. here i thought it died off. guess its trying to get its second wind eh? well, its been so long since ive RP'd Rakata, that ive got to get back into his psyche. PTSD afflicted, self diagnosed crazyman, here i come! ))

TJ had broken his reverie when she kissed his knuckles.
"I guess one of the best things about it all, is that i got to see the world more than anyone my age ever really has." he said.
"and its given me the tools i need to protect those i care about" he said as he looked at TJ. "the only thing i ever regret is that not all of the people under my command made it back. but each one of them knew the risk at being attached to my unit, and each one of them who fell was given the proper burial, because I never left a man behind." he finished.
he heard someone call his name, and saw TJ jump. he looked past TJ, and saw Annabell walking towards them
"Annabelle? what are you doing here?" he asked.

((so it seems im having a bit of a hard time getting completely back into his character. ill keep at it though.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:59 am
I took a deep sigh. I didn't know what too say..everyone had been missing and I had felt so lonely...no one talked to me.
"Im...Um...bored..thought I'd see what you guys were up too" I flicked off my energy source and sat down right next to TJ smiling shly.
"Hey TJ" I hugged her then smiled at Rakata..he seemed...out of it..of his element...and still dazed with TJ.  

MajikBooBear

The Night Faery

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:25 pm
((Yay, we're all together! Let's try to resuscitate this RP!))

"Hey, you," TJ said, smiling again and scooting over to give Annabelle some room to sit in the little booth with them. "We just ordered some pizza, it should be here pretty soon. You're welcome to join us if you like.... Speaking of joining us, how did you get here? It's not exactly a comfortable walking distance from the school." She was hesitant to ask how Annabelle had known exactly where she and Rakata had gone-- it was making her curious and incredibly anxious, but she wasn't sure she wanted to know.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:58 pm
((Im gonna go out on a limb and say this roleplay has absolutely not a snowballs chance in hell at being revived. nice roleplaying with you all though, and Fairy, if you ever end up reading this within the next week or so, shoot me a PM, cause ive got a new guild opening, and was wondering if you might be interested?))  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:23 pm
Ouch !! wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:26 pm
Samantha was fighting her way through some thick over growth when she saw TJ and Annabelle In a Booth ? Even more surprising in a pizza parlor ....Had she been running in Circles .? Even if so she was well past Hungry and the Chance to see and catch-up with her Classmates was very strong so without much hesitation she ran into the Restraunt and gave them both a very big Hug ..after which she started to Scarf down everything ... A Girls Gotta Eat ... HaaaHaaaa (she hoped the others would understand :sweat ):  

KommandoKat

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:51 pm
Annabelle sat there in pure silence... she looked at rakata then stared at tj..then after that she looked at samantha in amazement. She started to squish the energy between her fingers.. "whyy are you guys here?" She said solemnly. She seemed lost in thought. The energy became a darkish black blue. Her stomach became to churn.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:40 pm
After satisfing her hunger .. Samantha looked at TJ and Annabelle she realized something was up.. More than missing classes .. SHe wished she had more skill at being an empath but she was willing to go out on a limb.. So TJ and Annabelle what is new? Last thing I remember was helping some of the others with a dark force near the school then tried to get back and got lost until I saw you guys and this pizza parlor? "Just then pizza arrived"  

KommandoKat

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:17 pm
((so apparently my snowballs chance in hell is referring to Hell, Michigan, which freezes over every winter. at any rate, reviving this roleplay is actually somthing that I was looking foward to, but had very little hope of happening. im glad to be proven wrong.))

((You'll have to excuse me, Ill have to try and find Rakata's character again, but it shouldnt be too terribly hard to do. and I apologize in advance, but Ill be leaving the roleplay in 2 months time to attend Marine Corps basic training on Paris Island, South Carolina, starting November 6th. at that time, I plan in removing Rakata from the roleplay, to return when I can post regularly again. again, I apologize.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:32 am
((I am so happy you guys messaged me! I missed this RP. Sorry it took a couple days to reply-- I had to get myself back into TJ too. Don't worry about being gone-- just the fact that we're all back for now is amazing enough. Best of luck to you in training! If at all possible, keep us updated on how you're doing <3

As for me, I'm getting settled here in college... 3 weeks of classes done already! New Mexico is so pretty. (: And I'm sensing some seriously heartbroken TJ time in two months....))

When Samantha flopped down beside them in the booth and began sating her gargantuan athlete's hunger, TJ was not nearly as surprised as she might have been on any other day. "Hey, Samantha," she said, but her smile didn't reach her eyes.

She felt awkward about Annabelle-- she looked so sad, and TJ was starting to feel guilty... but she wasn't sure why. Annabelle kept looking between her and Rakata, and the little mass of energy she was playing with was turning a disturbingly gloomy color.

Suddenly she was struck with a thought, and felt like an idiot for not seeing it sooner. Was that what this was about? She stared at her hands, sitting limply on the table, where they had been holding Rakata's only moments before. "We-- we were just...." Why couldn't she be honest about it? She felt like she was about to break Annabelle's heart. "...hungry," she finished awkwardly, feeling nothing but shame.

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:21 am
annabell is...jealous? That doesn't seem like her, but then again, she is a teenaged girl. I guess I should have expected her to start liking me after I started teaching her to better control her abilities. As bad as I feel for her, I can't say that I'm terribly sorry. I met someone amazing, who really understands the trauma that I've felt with these last years, and knows how to alleviate it. I think...yes. Yes I'm done. I've had my fill of military life. I just want to be able to go home now. What's happened in the past, has happened, and I cant change that. What's important now is that I stop chasig ghosts, and focus on protecting what is important to me now...my friends.
The only thing that really bothers me, is that I don't know if Anyone else knows I have that book. It would be disastrous if anyone with evil intent found out, and decided to forcefully take it. I feel the need to delve into it's pages soon, and start learning more ways to use my energy manipulation.
This inner monologue has gone on enough. TJ is looking at me funny.

"just thinking..." was all Rakata said to her. He nabbed a slice of pizza and looked outside at the building storm. It looks like it was going to last a while, so he figured he'd just teleport the four of them back to the school after they were done eating.

((I won't be able to keep you updated during the 13 weeks of basic, but I've got a few days off afterward, before I go off to SOI, so I'll get on and post some sexy pics of me in my dress blues. Oh. And then my old psychology teacher wants me to come in for a day for her sports psychology class. Yeah. I'm going to PT them until they die. After basic though, I'll be getting an iPad, and whenever I can, I'll be posting and such.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:48 am
((Ooh, sounds sexy indeed! haha. Whenever you can, we'll be happy to hear from you, even if it's just a quick OOC post.))

TJ nodded and followed suit, taking a piece of pizza before Samantha had a chance to devour the entire thing. She put it on the little ceramic plate in front of her and began picking at the cheese, but made no move to bring it toward her mouth. Thinking indeed... there was never a moment when Rakata wasn't thinking. He had all but mastered the emotionless expression, but TJ knew him well enough by now that she could see the tiniest, most subtle nuances flickering across his face.

I know you're worried, she thought to him, following his gaze out the window to observe the storm, one of her hands automatically reaching to her canvas bag, feeling Rakata's lightning inside its glass ball, its energy warming her even through the glass and cloth separating them. She wasn't sure if Annabelle or Samantha shared Rakata's telepathy, but she chose her words carefully just in case. We can talk about it later. Everything is fine right now, I promise.

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:52 pm
it's not that it's bothering me. It's just I have a tendency to over analyze everything. Ive finally made the decision to leave the military. It's been a great experience, but I've had my fill of it. I hope your ok with it. he replied to TJ.
it's hard to believe that I've been doing it for this long. Almost surreal. Sure it was an experiment, a failed experiment at that. I wonder how much I've told my friends that wasn't true. It kills me to have to lie to them. I don't even know why I had to. Its almost as if it was hardwired into my brain. I'll have fm make sure to level with everyone in due time. Especially TJ. she of all people needs to know. Everything.
Rakata looked out the window, and rested his chin on his knuckles. a blank, but thoughtful look on his face
He spoke telepathically to TJ again
I can't thank you enough. For everything. he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:00 pm
(( Haha Wow, Congrats on the Military training! That's gotta be something. And wow TJ!!! Mexico!? That's awesome! As for me I am living same place...Finally moving up in school doing great and all (: ))

Annabelle looked at Rakata and Tj and smirked. She remembered when Rakata taught her. She remembered that she didn't really like him but she found him intresting. And something was going on with TJ and Rakata. Annabelle looked at Samantha and giggled.
"Eat Enough Sam?" she looked at Samanthas plate and saw that there was stacks of them ....gone in two seconds. Annabelle looked at Rakata and Tj and thought about the guy that reminded her just of him. It was a guy she was so in love with...and then he found out about her power and moved the next day. She felt like such a freak sometimes...
Why Am I being this way?!
She opened her hand and the energy went to her shoulder and formed into a blob that acted sorta animalish. It nuzzled her cheek and she blew it off her shoulder. The energy matter this time was lime green.
" So Tj...Rakata...What's going on?"
She heard something scratch at her throat...then blirted out...
"Going out?"
She smiled to realase the tension...but It just looked weird.

MajikBooBear

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:30 pm
The question caught Rakata off guard, which didn't happen often.
"just returning, actually." he deflected calmly. He finished his slice of pizza and sipped at his drink.  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff