Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:42 pm
A Stray Sheep

TheWingsOfTheGods

The Prophet Wei

Sergeant Bloodhound

Eplc Reaper

Kunesume2

I was looking at a battle I join and I noticed that people seem to remove themselves and rejoin just to regain all their chakra points. I was thinking we should create a chakra regen system. something like 5 points per post for gennin, 10 for chunnin, 25 for joinnin, 50 for sannin and 75 fo kage. This only is for non-combat posts, break in attack with just talking no attacking does not count.

what do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:47 pm
I have always favored that system as it has been proven successful in NEARE before.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:18 pm
Just make sure to inform them that if something flat out doesn't make any sense, it isn't allowed. It makes no sense to suddenly regenerate all of your chakra just because you left combat for a few minutes.

As for a system, meehh. I don't know if we should over complicate it so much.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:05 pm
Death_God_Mito
A Stray Sheep

TheWingsOfTheGods

The Prophet Wei

Sergeant Bloodhound

Eplc Reaper

Kunesume2

I was looking at a battle I join and I noticed that people seem to remove themselves and rejoin just to regain all their chakra points. I was thinking we should create a chakra regen system. something like 5 points per post for gennin, 10 for chunnin, 25 for joinnin, 50 for sannin and 75 fo kage. This only is for non-combat posts, break in attack with just talking no attacking does not count.

what do you guys think?

That's weird, i seem to remember something along these lines being suggested some time back. Cant remember who suggested it.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:39 pm
Just bring the idea back up, I remember you suggesting it, but that was as far as it went. Lets hope it can go further with two people trying to get it started.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:44 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Death_God_Mito
A Stray Sheep

TheWingsOfTheGods

The Prophet Wei

Sergeant Bloodhound

Eplc Reaper

Kunesume2

what do you guys think?

That's weird, i seem to remember something along these lines being suggested some time back. Cant remember who suggested it.

This made me laugh.  

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:10 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods

again just trying to get interest in it though it is becoming more apparent that we need it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:36 am
I'm for it. Makes sense to me. Simple system to a problem needing addressed badly.  

Eplc Reaper

Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:05 pm
All right, I'm looking at starting up something small. Really something that lower rank people can enjoy and have fun with, maybe earn some money.

I have an idea on how to do this, but if anyone else wants to help or give ideas, I'm all ears.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:40 pm
Death_God_Mito

TheWingsOfTheGods

I think you two should work on this together as it was Wings that indeed originally propose this. Also, could we seriously think about including Katsu's suggestion into it as well. "SCR": Senjutsu Chakra Reserve or SNE: Senjutsu Natural Energy. It would be something unique that no other good can say they tried before.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:25 pm
Death_God_Mito
All right, I'm looking at starting up something small. Really something that lower rank people can enjoy and have fun with, maybe earn some money.

I have an idea on how to do this, but if anyone else wants to help or give ideas, I'm all ears.

Bandits, airship piracy, regular piracy, freelancers, ect.

I'd be willing to help out with one of my ANBU characters. It'd fit his origin story, as he is ex-merc.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:31 pm
Chakra Regen is simple, 1% in combat, 10% out of combat. Some Bloodlines can increase on this or decrease on this. Instead of a Flat number, this scales with your chakra increase from rank/Monthly bonus, and the only balancing required will be increasing or decreasing this percentage by a small amount.

As for the Senjutsu chakra reserve. Your maximum Senjutsu chakra reserve is equal to 50% of your maximum chakra. Each post of gathering Senjutsu chakra fills 20% of this when gathering through normal means. Each post of using Sage mode uses 10%. You can use choose to use half of a jutsu's cost as Senjutsu chakra to increase strength of the technique by Half a rank (a '+' in terms of the guilds systems), but must be in sage mode to do so. While in sage mode, you gain a +1/+1 to base stats (As such, it is not effected by the Soft cap). If a system like this is introduced, then the jyuugo will need to be changed slightly to accommodate.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:24 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Chakra Regen is simple, 1% in combat, 10% out of combat. Some Bloodlines can increase on this or decrease on this. Instead of a Flat number, this scales with your chakra increase from rank/Monthly bonus, and the only balancing required will be increasing or decreasing this percentage by a small amount.

As for the Senjutsu chakra reserve. Your maximum Senjutsu chakra reserve is equal to 50% of your maximum chakra. Each post of gathering Senjutsu chakra fills 20% of this when gathering through normal means. Each post of using Sage mode uses 10%. You can use choose to use half of a jutsu's cost as Senjutsu chakra to increase strength of the technique by Half a rank (a '+' in terms of the guilds systems), but must be in sage mode to do so. While in sage mode, you gain a +1/+1 to base stats (As such, it is not effected by the Soft cap). If a system like this is introduced, then the jyuugo will need to be changed slightly to accommodate.

Agree with this, however for each post I think we should make it a set number instead of a percent, thus the stronger you are the longer you can stay in Sage Mode.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:27 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound
TheWingsOfTheGods

Agree with this, however for each post I think we should make it a set number instead of a percent, thus the stronger you are the longer you can stay in Sage Mode.

Eh, i this was just a quick note down of how i'd do it. feel free to change the numbers around as you see fit.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers