Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Calvator Conspiracy (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:32 pm
"Yeah? You going to stop me yourself or are you going to hide under your desk again?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:37 pm
"You're not my only source of security, Brad. Remember that..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:52 pm
"What, you mean walls?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:53 pm
"Seems you've already forgotten..." Calvin grunted heavily.

"...Good." He said, before the intercom turned off.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:58 pm
"Oh, I know what you're talking about. And if you say you've got a way to stop me, I'd like to see you try." Brad said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:17 am
"Is she always this hostile?" Mia asked Brad as she watched. "All i want to do is see what's wrong with you." She told Abagail as she got out a needle from one of the drawers. "Now if you don't come out willingly i'll have to use this."  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:21 am
"I've stopped you once before..." Calvin grunted heavily.

"There's nothing wrong with me, besides what you bastards did to me!" Abagail snapped with a growl, glaring at Mia and the syringe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:19 am
"Yeah, because I stayed here after eating everyone!" Brad grunted before looking at Mia.
"You can't really blame her..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:27 pm
Mia sighed and put the syringe down. "I know i've heard about Calvins work but i don't mean any harm. I just want to ask her a few questions, there's no harm in that is there?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:08 pm
((I understand you had nothing to say for your characters, but please don't post just for outside chat stuff. Send a PM or a comment next time please.
Anywho, to make a long story short: Brad and Sean broke into a fight, so Calvin cut off outside time for the kids. The scientists fought in the lounge, mostly barking at one another before the day ended. Come morning, Michael served breakfast (biscuits and gravy <3) and there was some more bitter arguing, until Souji's new character Mia showed up.
Currently she has taken Brad and Abagail into the Injection Room for God knows what.
The story hasn't progressed that much itself. We mostly just had character interactions.

And Souji. Please don't forget periods (.) and commas (,). Oh, and capitalization.
And it's spelled heard not herd. Herd is a group of animals. Heard is the past tense of hear.))

"You wanna know more about me? Go look at my file." Abagail growled. "I know you freaks have one on everybody here."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:02 pm
((I have been useing periods and commas, and i know what they are im not five -.- and i do use capitalization and all that other stuff except for when im in a hurry like when i typed that, my brother had just got home and we needed to go somewhere alright? And i'm not going to PM this to you because im in a hurry now because he wants to get on))

"I need current information, i did say it was a check up."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:47 pm
((...How long does it take you to press an extra key and type I instead of i? Because I'd imagine you're like any other human being and it doesn't take very long at all. Less than a second.
I can manage good posts when I'm a hurry. I was rushed this morning while getting ready for school because I slept in and I don't you think you'd find as many mistakes in my morning posts as one would in a regular post from you.))

"Yeah? It's all current. Not much has changed on me, b***h."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:14 pm
Sayuri looked around confusedly. She must have slept in, obviously. She stretched her arms silently before. Hmm...Abby isn't here...No! Not more needles! That freaking burned!

((Sorry about that...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:01 pm
((well not everyone have perfect ******** grammer like you, people make mistakes, it's human nature so just drop it alright, when i find i make a mistake i usually try to correct it. Besides i've seen you mess up too
And it's okay Eternity ^ ^))

"Just stop being stubborn so i can get to the others child...."  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games