Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Armored Core: The Final Push (Paused) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 243 244 245 246 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:50 am
While the man was trying to keep control, the sound of a gun clicking could be heard behind Kelly's head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:41 pm
As soon as the gun clicked, Kelly stopped continuing to add pressure onto to man's hand. Slowly, she released the wrist and stretched out her arms.
"Easy now..." She spoke slowly, and just barely loud enough for the group to hear (to prevent sounding too loud like with the previous group). "There's no need to get hasty and shoot me..."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:58 pm
"Says the person hiding Jarid." The man with the gun growled, placing the barrel on the back of her head.

"My only regret is that your useless father and Jarid aren't here so I can shoot them too." he said, his finger on the trigger.

"Well, it's clear SOMEONE was born without a pair." an older man said, walking towards the group. The man clearly had an Australian accent.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:50 pm
If Kelly had any hope or sense of possible escape, it vanished when the barrel pressed into her head.
"I-If you regret it, then why don't you keep me around, eh?" She whimpered, simply trying to bargain time for a rescue. "Use me as bait to get them, and no regrets."

Then, she heard an Australian accent. Under any other fight circumstance, she would have greeted the man, Roadie, with the casualness of morning, but right now, she was deathly quiet.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:20 pm
"Get the ******** out of here, Roadie. We don't want to kill you too." The man growled, glaring at him.

"Now, now. Is that any way to greet someone like me?" Roadie asked with a smirk as the other three glared at him as well.

"Is this really the way to do something like this? Attacking an innocent kid?"

"I don't want to hear anything from you, you washed-up old b*****d..."

"Oh really? Too bad. I'm talkin' anyway." Roadie smirked as the other three began walking towards him, ready to attack him.

All of a sudden, another person came from the shadows near the three, elbowing one in the throat. The second one only had enough time to turn around before being greeted with a solid punch to the face. The third charged at him, but took an even more solid kick to the sternum. The foot remained in the chest, lifting him into the air before the person shook him off, slowly turning around and placing the foot on the ground.

Both Roadie and the remaining man stared at them. Roadie then turned his gaze to the gunman, who was still preoccupied, and picked up a pipe off the ground and smacked in on the man's head, the man going out cold instantly.
"....You just had to steal my thunder, didn't you, Takafumi..." He sighed, dropping the pipe.

"You were taking too long..." Takafumi groaned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:34 pm
During the whole fight, Kelly remained almost perfectly still. Even with the man let go of her hair, giving her clearance to run, the gun still had her petrified. She only flinched during a few sickening sounds from the fight.

Once she felt the gun away from her head, and heard the man fall, she finally loosened up. Slowly, she straighted her posture, before looking back even more slowly at Roadie and Takafumi, silent. She was probably to shocked to even think of what to say, let alone begin mumbling nonsense thank you's to them..

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:27 pm
Takafumi remained silent.

"What? Cat got your tongue, kid?" Roadie asked, tilting his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:33 pm
Kelly continued to stare at the two, still deathly silent. It was clear to anyone who looked at her she was afraid.

In the blink of an eye, she bolted off. She didn't care where she went, she was just running to get away from the area and the men (both the beaten up ones and the saviors).

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:45 pm
Roadie watched her leave and gave a chuckle.
"I blame your scary face, Takafumi." he joked, looking back at him.

"Or maybe we should blame your 'I'm worse than them' appearance, and the fact you haven't had any luck with the ladies in three years." Takafumi replied, crossing his arms.

"....That's cold, mate..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:04 am
Kelly continued to run through the city aimlessly. She didn't care where she ended up, or how she got there. Home was not an option, not only because Irish called her Hitler, but if Irish learned of THAT incident, she'd probably be locked down in her room for the rest of her life.
So, the only option left was to find some comfortable spot in the city, and hide there the rest of her life..

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:31 am
From a rooftop, the two watched her. Takafumi just shook his head, while Roadie scratched the top of his.

"....Should we...?" Roadie asked, looking back at Takafumi.

Takafumi only gave a shrug.

".....VERY INFORMATIVE!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:56 am
After about half an hour of running, Kelly finally grew tired and had to stop. Tired, she began looking around for a place to rest, and possibly live in.

After looking around the street she stopped in, she finally settled in a questionable place. It was an old apartment building, long abandoned since it's business went down the drain. Chances were, it was used as some gang hide out, or filled with rats and other undesirable creatures. But oddly enough, Kelly found it appealing and went inside.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:04 am
"..............Yeah, I lost her..." Roadie sighed, slumping over.

"Well. Then perhaps we should LOOK for her." Takafumi said, staring at the back of Roadie's head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:06 am
Not even two minutes later, Kelly came running out of the place, screaming about rats...  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:11 pm
...And right into Roadie.

"..................................................................Found her!" Roadie called after staring down at her.

Takafumi just gave a raised eyebrow.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 243 244 245 246 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games