Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:44 pm
User Image

Lilith

Lilith heard the man's voice and soon trandformed into an adult version of herself. "I am not a little girl" she first began to explain. "I only had the appearance of a young girl" she admitted. When he offered freedome her physique erected as she would be able to aquire power...she'd be better than Morrigan. Turning around and taking his hand, accepting the fate that was ahead of her. "Where are we going?" she asked.

I am not Morrigan...
...I am better than her...I am Lilith!!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:46 pm
User ImageKendal Shadowheart
Kendal nodded "I'm ready for the challenge as well" He said. He then looked at Destiny and frowned he wasn't sure if he liked the idea of her taking it. "Destiny do you really want to do this?" He asked. He looked down he didn't want her to get hurt. He then looked at Akatan "Good luck" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:50 pm
User Image

Destiny

Destiny listened to what everyone had said and when she saw the Great Fragments her eyes lit up. Not from lust or excitement but from the purity of all the fragments. When her name was brought up about being a candidate for one, her mind raced towards the staff. That's all she wanted to do was to protect Vackel and her brother, the ones she loved. She said nothing, because she didn't want to over step her bounderies. She looked at everyone and smiled.

If she could controle a great fragment, then she wouldn't be useless. She'd have more of a purpose than just being seen as a priestess. Though she did know that it wasn't about power, she was just bent on not letting anyone hurt what little family she had left. Her fragment around her neck continued to glow as she looked at the Oracle smiling.

When Kendal asked her was she sure her face frowned. It was a rare moment but she was angered. "Of course I am Kendal...everyone, I am" she said. "Please, I ask of you all...please don't look at me like an inexperienced kid...please" she begged looking back at the Oracle. "I will do my best in this challenge" she said with a smile.

I know my path...
...and I'm prepared to follow it

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:58 pm
The Oracle smiled. " Well you three look ready to go, good luck I hope you have ffun in your own little versino of hell. " He snapped his fingers and all three of them vanished before their eyes, Kendal, Destiny and Akatan were now gone from the room all that remained was a glowing cinder like spot where they once stood. Each one appeared in complete blackness devoid of any kind of object there was just an endless void, soon the Oracle's voice rang out in each of their own little seperate worlds. " For your challenges I will test your resolve, your cunning, and your willingness to sacrfice, if you fail then you are not worthy of claiming a fragment it's as simple as that. " He said as his voice faded. (( I will leave what you want your challenges be up to you if you need ideas or help or even have a question let me know and I will be more then happy to help. ))

" Be safe Destiny. " He said softly. He wanted his little sister to be protected and mabe Morrigan was right maybe this was what was best for her at the moment. Fayte let out another series of violent coughs which hurt his chest badly. He covered his mouth and cleared his throat again. " Excuse me. " He said refering to his sudden outbreak.

" We are going to meet with people just like yourself. Who have the same goals you do. " He said as they both vanished into a spiral of black energy which appeared from beneath them. They reappeared within a large room filled with evil looking machinery, sparks shot from the open panels as monsterous creatures repaired and worked the machinery. " Ignore the ghouls, they are what happens when you get to close to Memoria, your body, soul, and mind become so twisted that you cannot be recognissed as ever being once intelligent or human. " He said calmly like this was an everyday thing.  

Nicko1421

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:00 pm
Mai couldn't stop wondering who these people were, and what she was getting herself into. It seemed a lot of questions had gone unanswered for her, and even these people, but they were just jumping into all this without thinking. But...the great fragments?! One tiny little finger twitched. Mai wanted to be a part of it, she thought she would be a perfect candidate as well, mostly because she no longer has any family left. Heck, as far as she knew, she was the last of her kind, an already powerful and legendary humanoid race whose blood had been blended with the long extinct dragons. However, she remained silent for fear of being discovered.

When Fayte broke out in a coughing fit, she poured him, like a servant should, a glass of water to soothe his cough. She could sense the particles in his throat and she shot him a worried look before resuming her post against the wall with the other servants.

((EDITED))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:09 pm
User Image

Lilith

Leaving Mercatile she looked at their surroundings. People just like her? That means they would understand her. She liked it as a fanged smile was exposed. Walking alongside him she noticed the ghouls, is that what really happened? "I saw Memoria earlier it's beautiful" she admitted. "The lights around it, look like the energy I can force from my hands" she stated walking alongside the man. "I'm Lilith...and you are?" she asked out of curiosity.

I am not Morrigan...
...I am better than her...I am Lilith!!!

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:10 pm
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

As he was teleported away, he lifted a hand to Morrigan as if to say goodbye, but before he could finish his gesture, he was placed in a darkened room, but the room was hot, humid and it smelled of burning flesh. He didn't gag for he was stronger, but his will was wittling down each second. He looked around seeing only darkness around, above and below him. "Apparently something in here is dead..." He concluded. He started to walk forward until a small house came into view. It was burning and the weak stone ceiling of the house gave way crushing all that were inside. He could hear his mother scream and his father and brother beg for mercy. He couldn't hear his sister. She was already dead.

"Goddamn it..." he found himself constantly reminding himself it was an illusion, but it seemed to real for it to not be true. He walks forward and inside he finds a man standing over his mother, her hair tangled between his fingers and his father in a corner with shards of ice jutting from his chest. The man resembled Fayte...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:13 pm
User Image

Morrigan Harkness

Morrigan saw that Destiny had came in and began to drink the rest of her water. She remained silent and when Akatan had disappeared she only wished him the best of luck. She then looked at Fayte as he was chocking. "Fayte, I really do think that you should get that checked out, at least by the priest in your kingdom, they might be able to remove it" she said in concern and looked at Sumiko. She displayed no symptoms, but she still worried for them.

Give in to temptation...
...I mean...what's the worst that could happen?

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:26 pm
" No I don;t need any help right now I'm fine. " He said taking the glass of water he was poured by Mai. He drank it down and his throat calmed down. He looked as everyone disappeared he sighed worriedly. " Be careful. " He said softly.

The Oracle lookeddown at the three in their own challenges through a different mental set of eyes, he was still in the conference room with everyone else he just wanted to see how things plaed out with the three of them. 'Very good irony towards his family.' He thought referring to Akatan's challenge, he thought having Fayte kill his family was a very good touch.

The man looked back at her and said. " Well I assure you the energy from Memoria is more refined and far deadlier, it comes from a great fragment afterall. " He said looking over his shoulder to see her. He thought for a moment then said. " I don't have an actual name, I am known by the code name Shade that's all. Memoria is a beautiful kingdom, or it was I would like to introduce you to a few more members of our illustrious gang. " He said as he came to a locked door. He placed his hand on it and watched as it opened slowly revealing behind it the three men that had attacked the group of lords twice before. They sat at a table eating some odd form of meat as the ghouls lumbered onward like zombies.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:36 pm
Mai's eyes drifted over to the Oracle who seemed content on the trials. Do you see into peoples hearts? She thought to herself towards him, though she isn't psychic so she didn't project her thought outwards. He chose the candidates so carelessly she thought. Like as if only those in the group were worthy of it and based on their own decision. To be bound to a Great Fragment meant great responsibility. Mai wasn't so sure some of then understood that. Absolute power...corrupts absolutely... The thought lingered on in her mind. It takes not just someone of a strong mind, but a strong, merciful heart to wield such power without becoming corrupt.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:40 pm
User Image

Destiny

Destiny looked around her surroundings as she was startled by what she saw. She was in a dark room as she saw three figures. She saw Fayt'es older sister sitting on a pedestool and Fayte and Kendal under two spotlights.

"Kendal...Fayte...what are you guys doing here?" she asked curiously. Fayte's older sister began to speak. Destiny...seems that you have grown...but you're still the weak little girl I remember you to be she said. Destiny's eye's began to water. "You wouldn't say that" she kept telling herself.

Only one of these two can survive, one person will die before this is over she said in a calm voice. Desinty placed her hand on her heart. Suddenly a flood of men came charging towards Fayte and Kendal, but it seemed as if they weren't going to do anything.

Destiny soon ran towards Kendal and Fayte. "I will not let them die" she said as she began to channel on her element. Spikes of rock shot through the ground impaling a few of the men who where coming her way. "Leave them be, please" she begged as boulders were being hurled towards them. Little did Destiny know though that at the end of the fighting Fayte and Kendal would turn on it each other to save their own life.

Fire surrounded some of the men, but a few were water elementals not even phased. Her fragment began to glow. She would summon. She summoned Marlo as he stood on his hind legs. Her pierced his clawas into some and showerd them in burning venom. "Oh Marlo...be careful" she said as she continued to try and defend Kendal and Fayte. Fayte's older sister watching in amusement.

I know my path...
...and I'm prepared to follow it

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:40 pm
(My apologises for not posting as often.)

Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Lion

User Image
Omotayo listened to the Oracle as he further explained the Harbinder, he understood it very well and has made his choice. "I see, well I have made my choice." He stated, making it clear that he had chosen the Harbinder. Soon the others began to speak, he took in what was said while also noticing those who had entered and taking in what was said afterwards. "Well I ready for the test as well." He stated calmly.

Celestin Selone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:42 pm
User ImageKendal Shadowheart
Kendal was about to tell Destiny thats not how he meant it but before he could say anything he was teleported away. He looked around as he found himself in a dark room. "Where the heck" He said. He suddenly was blinded by a flash of light and when it was gone he was in a strange unrecognisable place but at the same time it seemed familiar. He frowned as he herd crying "How strange I'd better check it out" He said. He moved quickly trying to find the source of the sound. He soon came upon a child but at the same time it was him "Hey you alright?" He asked. The child looked at him but it had a look of terror "Monster!" He yelled and then ran off. He sighed "Well that was strange..." He said. He then quickly followed after the boy.
Soon after he found the child only this time it was his age and there was something dark about it. "Who are you" He said. He smirked "I'm you obviously" He said. Kendal was begining to get a major head ache "And why exactly is my first obstical myself" He said almost sarcasticly. The other him smirked again which was begining to annoy him "Simple you don't know yourself..how can you expect to help or protect anything when you don't know who or what you are..and especially since one of your fears is yourself..or rather half of yourself" He said cockily. Kendal was getting annoyed and pulled out his weapon "I'm not scared of that and I know who I am!" He said. The other him grined darkly and held his hands up he was empty handed. "Really...then who am I?" He said. Suddenly there was a flash and the other him changed into his divine form "..or a better question who are we?" He said a laughed ominously. Kendal frowned this was bad.

(Wow longest post I've done here xd )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:44 pm
((I totally got an idea for Omotayo's trial.))  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:45 pm

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

Akatan's mouth contorted to an acidic toothy frown as he watched the scene play out. From the palm of Fayte's hand spread a line of ice that trailed over his mother, effectively silencing her for good. Akatan only watched and soon Fayte noticed. He reveals his acknowledgement of Akatan by facing him. Akatan was taken aback by what he saw. The person before him wasn't Fayte. Fayte had a mouth.

"What in the..." He's cut off by hundreds of icy shards jutting from the ground beneath him. He leaps up so high, he's able to land outside only meters from where he once stood. Behind him though, awaited the replica of his fears. Akatan turns and throws a kick and the entity ducks. In seconds, his skin becomes small square shaped shards and revolves until his image is made only with no mouth. It spins, drawing two fingers from each hand and begins to perform his own family's technique on him. Akatan blocks by covering his wrists in a light film but is soon attacked from behind by what appeared to be the Fayte replica. He was a tight spot with two of his weaknesses showing. His inability to focus on two people and his dreaded blind spot...

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games