Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:45 am

Kabal's eyes opened wide "Sh!t!...John the ring....Oh my god...Odds are Nikki is going to take the ring...and then...well john...if thats the case...we are boned..." he said "Well....Unless I can find...well....My crystal sword...or if anyone else knows how to do it...we have issues...." he said "Ill go try and find Liz.." he said and ran to her house "Liiz!!" he called opening the door.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:23 am

((arg...I wish I could draw. Then I would show you what John iz rly supposed to look like))

John sighed. "Right then. I'll go find Nikki," he said and ran off to find her.

Liz heard someone burst into the house and she hid behind the kitchen counter. She sat there, trying as little as she could to breathe. Who was he, and who was this 'Liz' person? Apparently, she must have been in trouble with this guy.

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:27 am

He looked around until he found her behind the ocunter and he looked at her "Liz...." he said "Liz what are you doing?" he asked leaning down looking at her he didn't see the ring "Crap..." he said 'Liz...are you alright?" he asked.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:28 pm

Liz looked at the man with confusion. "Who are you?" she asked. He looked worried and she wondered why he called her Liz. She had never met this man in her life.

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:13 pm

He looked at her "My name is kabal....Come on liz....I protected you since you were little...yuor mother is katie...Your grandfather is an a*****e named john..." he said.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:13 am

She looked confused for a moment until a look of understanding crossed her face. "Oooh. I get it now. You're Kabal. Yeah. And ya know what else? You're crazy!" She stood up and walked toward the door. "Stay away from me," she said without turning around.

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:50 pm

He looked at her "Ya really don't remember anything then....well then that might be for the best...after all you were useless in the first place." he said teleporting infront of her still walking "Enjoy Prison!!" he lied just to mess with her as the police showed up though only to check on her.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:42 pm

"Prison? What-" She looked on the road and and saw the police coming to her house. "Holy s**t!" Liz grabbed his arm and dragged him out the back door with her. When they were a little ways away from the house, she turned to him. "Alright. Tell me what the hell's going on."

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:57 pm

He looked at her "Oh nothing....You just murdered about oh....10,000 people.." he said and shrugged "Ah well you called me crazy...I was gonna take you somewhere safe..." he said "They are sure to give you the death penalty..." he said.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:09 pm

"What?!? What do you mean? I've never killed anyone. And if i did, i would hav remembered it. Tell me the truth."

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:23 pm

He laughed "Then come with me...somewhere safe first..." he said.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:59 pm

chi giggled in kabals mind "oh you are mean love" she said mentally, she felt different mentally some how but it really wasnt that noticible. chi smiled as she looked for nikki, she realized she had been using her to distract john while she hurt katie, well now she was going to kill her because waht nikki didnt know was there was another ring just like hers and her father just happened to have it, she grinned as she went to hell and went to her fathers jewlery box, she found it easily, her father was always stupid and labled the rings this one just happened to be labeled "254th wives ring, goddess of misfortune and anger" she smiled and grabble a smaller yet still powerful ring it was labeled "venus god of love (do not wear)" she smiled "might be fun" she giggled and took some smaller things and trinkets "hey john i have a secret and you just might like it" she said in his mind mentally with a evil yet playful tone.....

(yes longer than usual but i hate feeling left out of all the fun lol and if you want katie just give me some pictures and tell me what he looks like using the pictures as refrence and ill draw him)

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Kabal reached chi's mind "Oh?" he said and smiled "I know...oh chi...I know what you did for katie....I have to say it was stupid but noble..." he said "And you better tell john he is lucky for that barrier I was gonna rip his lips off for kissing you..." he said "Kill Nikki for me...." he said.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:25 pm

Liz sighed. "Alright mistery boy. Where to?"

Nikki giggled as she looked at Katie's lifeless body. Her plans so far had gone perfectally. John would be so proud of her. Maybe her new found skills would make him notice her. She used her power to put Katie back in the grave and buried her again. Then she picked up a small leather pouch and walked away. "I wonder how Liz is doing," she thought with a grin.

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:33 pm

(Hey raising her took to much effort meanie!..would chi be dead then?)
Kabal felt something "Katie..." he looked at liz "To the temple..." he said as he grabbed her hand and took to the skies before leaning on the roof and crawling in.He led her to the memory.This room kept everyone's memories in a liquid form in jars.With liz's it was eird it came short to where she came to the temple when he first came and saw her.the ring drained memories as well to fill it power which had never happened before. He pulled out a chair for her and him "Since you know I was lying I will tell the truth....Liz.." he said and told her everything and he accidentally told her the reason he came back.He was asked to kill everyone Nikki,John,,Liz,,,Chi...even lucifer...he had been granted special training and powers for it but he didn't do it.He was given relive for it but kept all his powers and a new rank.he told her about katie john her father chi and everything from when she was born to now.. "I know it sounds crazy but its true.." he said.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games