Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xenfang

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:38 pm
Slevyn looked at the ninja and said "as you know my name is Slevyn Kalebra i am a gennin of the rock my Kekkei Genkai is Blood Red Eyes i am apart of the clan Gensou Goshuujin i only know the 3 basic jutsu at the moment and im a genjutsu user and may i ask what is you name sorry" now being careful of what he said not wanting to offend the ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:56 pm
Men are not prisoners of fate

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Shuzoku Hitogoroshi No Uchiha
Chuunin - Snake Summoner - Sharingan: Three Tomoe - Gensou Goshuujin Clan - Genjutsu Cursemark - Genjutsu Master
"I've experienced horrors, I couldn't inflict upon you with even the most powerful genjutsu"
"A ninja's only true mission in life is to gain power"
"Bonds are for the weak"

"Karuda Gensou Uchiha, I'm a friend of the kage" he said "You might be worth my while... I might train you" he flipped open the scroll that would look empty to anyone else. He pointed out the rock gennin and academy student jutsu "I'll be teaching you these, starting with the Academy Student genjutsu" he said, he showed him the Academy Student jutsu and showed him the handseals

(( 1 post. Can only be read by Jounin level genjutsu user or people with Genjutsu related eyes... Ranmaru, Kiri and Neo byaku, and sharingan))

Darkness of Eternity - Theme
The Time Has Come - Battle Theme

But only prisoners of their own minds.

Official Genesis

Xenfang

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:53 am
Slevyn was pleased that Karuda was gonna teach him some genjutsu. Slevyn started to copied the first genjutsu Okkuu Chiri no Jutsu (Annoying Dust Technique) that was the fist of the jutsu he was learning he formed the seals several time making sure to get them right. Slyven attempted to cast the jutsu forming the handseals and speaking " Okkuu Chiri no Jutsu"

Slevyn continued molding his charka in his hands while forming the seals for Tsutaurushi no Jutsu (Poison Ivy Technique).He continued this tedious task feeling like falling asleep. Slevyn composed his self from his slight slamber and formed the handseals and said Tsutaurushi no Jutsu.

Slevyn was pleased that some one was willing to teach him. Again he formed a few more hand seals for Itsuwari Doton Bunshin no Jutsu (Fiction Earth Clone Technique). Thinking to him self "wile practicing handseals" what a repetitive work this is. He formed the handseals for the final time while speaking "Itsuwari Doton Bunshin no Jutsu.

Things were moving along nicely for him as he continued to learn the genjutsu Karuda was teaching him. Now looking at the fourth genjutsu on the list. Slevyn focused on the handseals required to use Iwa no Jutsu as his charka flowed through his hands as he mad a few more handseals he spoke Iwa no Jutsu (Rock Technique).

Finally he came to the last of the listed genjutsu Karuda was teaching him. Making seals speaking to him self Doro Shissaku no Jutsu (Mud Slip Technique) making sure he got it right. Then he tried it out making the handseals and saying in a cocky vice Doro Shissaku no Jutsu mud appeared under him and he slip and landed on his back.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:43 am

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Chuunin - Snake Summoner - Sharingan: Three Tomoe - Gensou Goshuujin Clan - Genjutsu Cursemark - Genjutsu Master
"I've experienced horrors, I couldn't inflict upon you with even the most powerful genjutsu"
"Bonds are for the weak"

"Okay, these are the gennin techniques I'll be teaching you" he said, running his fingers along them "These are the handseals" he said forming them for each jutsu slowly.

[2 posts per jutsu]

Genjutsu Theme

Official Genesis

Xenfang

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:06 am
Slevyn Kalebra

User Image

Slevyn was glad that Karuda had stayed around to continue to teach him. Slevyn looked at the scroll and chose his first jutsu he would learn,
Kyuukai Nikutai Oshuu no Jutsu (Rotting Flesh Foul Smell Technique) was the one he wanted to try first.
[1/2]

Slevyn started forming the handseals that Karuda had shown him. He made the seals several times more making sure he had made them right. Then making the seals for the final time when he spoke Kyuukai Nikutai Oshuu no Jutsu. from no where Slevyn could smell this foul smell and he choked a bit on the smell it was that foul.
[2/2]

After finishing the last jutsu Slevyn picked another one of the scroll.Sekkin Kyoushoukoku no Jutsu (Approaching Allies Technique) was to be the next jutsu he would try. Making the handseals for the jutsu he did this several more times.
[1/2]

Again Slevyn continued to make handseals making them faster. He made the seals again and spoke Sekkin Kyoushoukoku no Jutsu. he could hear several people approaching he freaked out and the noises was gone. He made the seals again and said Sekkin Kyoushoukoku no Jutsu he could hear the noise again. he read the scroll and realized he had scared him self with his own jutsu.
[2/2]

Slevyn was getting tired but he continued on to get these jutsu's done as soon as he can so he could get some sleep. He started making some handseals and focusing charka through his body. Doing this several times over to get them right so he could get this jutsu done.
[1/2]

He made the handseals again feeling his charka mold in his hands. with the feeling of charka focused in his hands he made the handseals and spoke Shonben no Jutsu. After about 30sec Slevyn had the feeling to pee.
he ran to a near by tree as he got there it had disappeared.
[2/2]

Slevyn read the scroll looking at the next jutsu Sei Kyuuten no Jutsu (Gender Sudden Change Technique) looking at this he was thinking what would Karuda look like when he cast this. He then eagerly start practicing
the handseals.Do this several times just to make sue he had the jutsu seals right.
[1/2]

As he was making the handseals to Sei Kyuuten no Jutsu so he had the technique right. Slevyn was now feeling more tired from the days training. He formed the handseals a few more time then Sei Kyuuten no Jutsu
Slevyn felt like this might a good time to find some food or even have a nap he like that idea a lot he could do with a sleep rite now but he made the handseals and spoke Sei Kyuuten no Jutsu. Slevyn couldn't help but laugh as every one he could see was now a female.
[2/2]

Slevyn was pleased this was gonna be the last jutsu for training. he started to form handseals several time till he had them all right. Looking at the scroll again to make sure he was using the rite seals.
[1/2]

Slowly starting to drift Slevyn felt like he was gonna collapse. he made the handseals and said Fuketsu Koromo no Jutsu suddenly he felt dirty like he had to shower then he felt normal he was glade the day was over.
he thanked Karuda and made a move to a near by tree were he was resting earlier in the day and started to drift back to sleep.
[2/2]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:25 am

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Bonds are for the weak"

He walked up to the lazy boy, he drew his blade and slapped him in the side of his face with the blunt of the blade "Get the ******** up, this is training with Karuda, no lazy chicken-shits... Got it b***h?" he said.

Genjutsu Theme

Official Genesis

Xenfang

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:33 am
Slevyn Kalebra

User Image

Slevyn raised and spoke at Karuda "weak b***h" then he did a back flip climbing the tree to sleep on a higher up branch  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:41 am

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Bonds are for the weak"

He climbed up the ******** tree and grumbled, was his eyes really worth it? When he finally caught up with the little s**t he threw him down, he wasn't that high so it wouldn't hurt him, Karuda dropped down "Get the ******** up or I'll grab you by the hair and throw you against that tree... And if you don't have enough I'll grab you by the nuts and put you upside down!"

Genjutsu Theme

Official Genesis

Xenfang

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:49 am
Slevyn Kalebra

User Image

Slevyn rose saying "I'm up I'm up what is it, you showed me the genjutsu you said you would, whats your problem"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:07 am

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Bonds are for the weak"

"I've got more for you to learn" he said "Jutsu only our Clan can learn due to us bastards being awesome" he looked at his student's eyes "Your Doujutsu is fascinating, it only needs one eye to work all its abilities, my sharingan regulates it's most powerful jutsu from left, right or both eyes..."

"Anyway, I have two jutsu for you... One that makes people blind in one eye and the other makes their palms numb..." he said, walking him through the the handseals when he said it.

Genjutsu Theme

Official Genesis

Xenfang

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:24 am
Slevyn Kalebra

User Image

Slevyn "sighed" and watched then he started to copy the handseals for One Eye Blindness no Jutsu. Doing the handseals continued to practice the handseals. Slevyn spoke as he the seals for One Eye Blindness no Jutsu
as he did he targeted Karuda.

Arfter using One Eye Blindness no Jutsu Slevyn started making handseals for Palm Paralysis Jutsu. He did this several times to get it right. Slevyn made the handseals and spoke Palm Paralysis and again directed it at Karuda.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:34 am

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Bonds are for the weak"

Karuda dispelled the genjutsu by disrupting his chakra stream.

Genjutsu Theme

Official Genesis

Xenfang

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:45 am
Slevyn Kalebra

User Image

Slevyn not surprised at that but couldn't help but matter under his breath "a** wake me up"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:54 am

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Bonds are for the weak"

Karuda looked at him "Fine maybe you should find someone else to teach you the clan jutsu... Oh wait."

Genjutsu Theme

Official Genesis

Xenfang

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:04 am
Slevyn Kalebra

User Image

Slevyn replied "What evea im going back to sleep maybe you can find some other person with" (and repeating somthing odd that Karuda had said earlier) "Fascinating eyes" with that note Slevyn had taken off into town to find some place to sleep  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff