Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:20 pm
Kikyo looked at Garrett and laughed. "I suppose you're right" she told him as she began to walk with him. "so what exactly is your gift?" she asked him curiously. She was just curious that was all, he didn't have to tell her if he didn't want to

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:30 pm
The blade the girl used passed through Lucas. He wasn't paying much attention to that though. His attack nearly sliced the ship in half and that allowed more water from the outside in. "Well, you two have a problem. Two to be exact." He shifted his eyes over at the walls and the doorway they'd broken into. Water was seeping in. "One, I doubt you two, or at least you ma'am, can breath water. Then, if this place does become filled, once you leave, you'll be crushed by the pressure. Then, you have me. I'll kill the both of you quicker than the former reasons." Lucas cartwheel to the two and stopped in a handstand between them. He then began to spin in a helicopter-like kick that tore down the wall they were infront of.

~~~

"I have an idea, but first, I just need to know whether or not he's after this construct or a person in it? If he's after a person in it, then once of us has to stay while the other moves him or her." Renault decided. "If it is such, I should stay. I can at least take a few hits by becoming sand on reflex."

Mahareshi

UnknownOrphan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:07 pm
Garrett hobbled alongside the girl, I suppose it wouldn't hurt, he made himself smile agian and looked around the city. "Gifts huh? well, as far as I know, I'm metal. I don't get much from it, but I prefer it that way." Garrett looked around and realized that the streets were becoming a lot less crowded, even though it was the middle of the day. strange... he thought as he turned his attention back o finding a place to eat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:14 pm
Kikyo smiled. "Well I have spiritual powers...like the woman who I'm named after. I can learn spells or whatever, but that's really complicated, as my spiritual power grows, the more I can do. My latest thing I learned was sealing abilities" she said smiling. They soon found a place called the Poison Lagoon. "Sounds interesting and weird at the same time" she told him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

UnknownOrphan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:15 pm
Garrett looked at her, interesting, you should becareful not to piss her off. He shook his head ignoring the voice and opened the door of the Poison Lagoon for the girl to enter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:50 pm
Sai cursed under his breath as Vincent dodged out of the way again. The first demon bird his smashed with his sword but before he could defend against the other two a coughing fit stopped him. The birds managed to knock Sai back and tear into him pretty good before he was able to get a hold of them and shatter them both. Blood was now dripping down his face steadily from his eye making seeing anything difficult. His hold on gravity slipped causing the blood he had spit up to float infront of him, showing him just how much he had lost. Sai managed to flip himself rightside up, however even doing this in zero-gravity was excruciating. He mangaed to see Evie take control for a moment to tell him to run and nearly teared up at the sight. Sai was completely out of attacks and at this point lucky to be consciouse. This mission was a failure.

Sai pushed himself back and stopped only when he landed hard inside the closet. "Vincent...I swear next time...I will Destroy you..." He let the door close on its own then concentrated hard. Getting back to Eden from space would be his biggest jump yet. He scrunched himself up in the closet and kicked open the door, falling out within his own room. Though it didnt cause him to bleed the force of such a move had crushed several of his ribs. Sai crawled forward and grasped his desk tipping it over and pulling out a blood packet from the fridge inside it. Quickly he drained the whole thing, and then another before collapsing in tears on the floor. Vincent had won, and he had failed in saving Evie. Sai slammed his fist down and broke the wooden floorboard. Today could not get much worse.

demoneyeszero

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:34 pm
User Image

Karana managed to dodge most of the vectors that came at her, but two caught her feet. Blood splattered on the ground as a large gash formed on both of her ankles. Karana landed back on the ground in a crouch. A strong pain shot through her legs, but she wasn't even close to being out of the fight. As the pipe that Alex kicked towards Lena sped towards their enemy, Karana lashed her chain whip allowing it to create a small circular tornado around the pipe and allowed it to gain momentum as it flew towards Lena.

User Image

Yukina allowed her wings to lift her a few inches off the ground. She flew over to Elizabeth and without touching the ground, she very gently and slowly opened the door, keeping her eye on it to make sure it didn't graze what could have been a trap on the other side. She sighed in relief when nothing seemed to happen, but just to be safe, she flew into the next room instead of walking. "I think to be on the safe side, we should fly through this place. Do you think you have the energy?" she asked Elizabeth.

User Image

Lena saw the attacks coming. Her vectors spread blocking the attack, but the chain whip was longer than the pipe, it managed to make it past Lena's vectors. Lena flipped herself up in the air. The spike from the chain whip caught her in the leg, but to her it was merely a scratch. They would have to do better than that. Lena then used her vectors to kick herself up into the air and performed another flip and brought her feet down in attempts to kick Alex in the head while her vectors attempted to attack Karana.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:19 pm
Alex's wound began to heal as she looked at Karana assist her. It was a good thing her head was in the game. As Lena launched herself off the ground and attempted to kick her in the head, Alex raised her hands as the metallic claws came right under Lena's legs.

"Thank You" she replied as she walked into the restraunt. It was croweded but not crowded. Enough to enjoy the surrounding people and still have intamacy. She took a seat at a table as she took out a menu. Kikyo wondered how her commrades were doing, but this little vacation was all she needed right about now, work could definitely come later.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:23 pm
Vincent was suprised Sai had managed to kill his familiars in his current state. He said nothing as Sai left once the doors shut his demonic familiars returned to his body and reformed it's usual state. He smiled his bloodied fangs revealed again. He smirked and let out a soft laugh not out of cocky pride but out of excitement. " I've spent 12 years of my life parading around like a savior, I welcome the opportunity to be destroyed, but Sai do you have the strength to kill the undead? " He asked as he left the room, he went into the hallway and used his mental connection with Nasrin to communicate. " Have you gotten to the control room? I see that my little fight has drawn ome attention and sorry but Sai left but don't worry he swore he would kill me, he'll be back and then you can suck the life out of his body. " He said as he turned a corner he watched as a woman taking some test readings screamed at his bloodied body. He smiled, his eyes lighting up with a seductive light. " Don't worry ma'am, everything is fine. " The woman stopped screaming and looked at him she dropped what she was doing and floated over, consumed by his vampiric seduction her eyes became cloudy and her mind pushed out all other thoughts. " Yes, everything is fine. " She said as Vincent gripped her hand and pulled her in, opening his mouth he bit down on her neck the pleasure of a vampire's bite would be the last thing she would ever feel.

Cheshure looked at the crakcs in the hull. " Wow this could end up really bad. " He said softly. He thought for a moment and smiled. " Serena I'm leaving him to you alright I'll keep this place together. " He said as every part of him vanished save for his wide smile which spun around before slowly vanishing/ He reappeared near the cracks reforming his body near the crack he thoguht for a moment. He looked down and picked up a long piece of torn hull. He reached up transforming into something with a little more strength, a man he had to impersonate in an old mission, though he didn't retain the powers the man had he did retain his natural physical strength, he wasn't godly strong but he was stronger then Cheshure. Pressing the piece of hull against one of the cracks with one arm his other arm hadn't reformed and instead was on the other side of the ship pressing another piece of of shattered door onto the crack to help stop water.

" Well what do you ant me to do ask him? " He said sarcastically as he slashed his blade at the Mad Man releasing a dark red cut of energy. He knew Renault was right this wasn't getting them anywhere, he truly was something to fear. " Well he keeps saying them and him so maybe you're right. " He said softly.

Appearing near both Brian and Renault was one of the soldiers, it was a teenager aged boy draped in a sandy cloak. " You're correct, he's here for a person not the complex, however I don't have the time or luxury to give you all the details. Look if you want your plan to work then act now, as you can see we're running out of time. " He said looking up to Renault and Brian.

Brian wwas confused at first but nodded. " Alright can you show me where this guy is? " He said softly " Renault bee safe, Eden can't take the hit of losing you alright? " He said as he turned to the kid soldier. " Alright let's go. " The kid nodded and shot off using the alleys instead of the roofs. Brian looked back at Reanault and nodded before he followed after the kid.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:08 am
Elizabeth bit her lip, knowing she could levitate but that it would severly affect her ability to attack later. "No, I don't." She muttered softly,taking a step forward so that she was just in front of the door with little danger of triggering a trap. "...But won't you burn me? You are a phoenix afterall." She voiced her concern aloud, looking down the corridor and wonderin how far they had to go.  

Kitkat534

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:27 am
Serena jumped back into the shadows as Chesure vanished “Just perfect…” She muttered “Well I guess I could have some fun” She began to laugh as her own body began to vaporise to a shadowy figure. “So…puddle man, you seem to be able to cope well in the dark, but can you cope when you can no longer see your enermy?” She moved at blinding speed and slashed downwards aiming for his watery shoulder. Before heading back into the shadows.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:44 am
User Image

Karana noticed the vectors coming at her and brandished her claws, slashing at them, but one of the vectors attempted to pierce her through the chin. She was forced to grab onto it to keep keep herself from being stabbed while using the claws of her other hand to beat away the other vectors. Finally, she gave a roar of frustration and managed to break free of the vectors. They recoiled. Karana crouched down in a feral like form and gave a animalistic growl before she charged at Lena and spun herself into the air in attempts to slash Lena in the stomach and assist Alex in her attack.

User Image

Yukina looked at Elizabeth and sighed. "It's only my wings that are lined with flames right now. There's really no chance of me burning you unless you get really close to them. But just in case we have an intense battle on our hands, we'll walk instead of fly." Yukina was able to fly around all day without using up hardly any energy. After all, she was a phoenix and they were meant to fly.

User Image

Lena managed to dodge Alex's claws that came under her legs, but she was distracted, so Karana's claws caught her in her torso. Lena hissed in pain and flipped herself back. Her vectors were now going wild. Lena smirked. "I haven't had this much of a challenge in....ever," she said after thinking for a few seconds, but she did not take too much time to sit and chat. Instead, her vectors fanned out and once again charged at both Karana and Alex.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

xx-Lockhart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:27 am
Natalie looked at Rimet, her eyes darkening slightly. "We won't be going anywhere. Rimet hit his limit," she whispered. She turned around slowly, looking up at Chris. "We're stuck here for awhile. Wait right here." Natalie walked over to Rimet quickly, a trickle of fear running through her. "Are you alright, Rimet?" she asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:05 am
Elizabeth smiled apologetically. "I just don't want to be useless before we even start fighting." Her eyes turned from Yukina to the corridor, before flicking to the symbols on the walls lit up by her wings. "I don't think we have that far to go, there should be a chamber beyond that door." She pointed to the door at the end of the corridor, wondering if they were near the Sentinel member or not. "After you."  

Kitkat534

UnknownOrphan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:02 pm
The air in the restraunt was cool, but stagnant, due in part to the small band of smokers who sat at a table near the back. As he walked in, Garrett felt the stare of a few people, but they stopped when he stared back. The building had two apparent exits, the door which he had just entered, and a pair of swinging doors that odviousaly lead to the kitchens. As he made his way to the table Kikyo had taken a seat at, he counted the number of people in the place. one barkeeper attending to a drunkard, three guys smoking in the back, five other people spred out among the various tables and booths, possibly three watresses, and most likely two cooks. This place is probably only a third full... quaint considering its around lunch. Though Garrett as he sat down in the seat opposite Kikyo. He smiled and picked up a menu and pretended to look through it, although, he already knew what he was going to order.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games