Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:13 pm
(( @Vincent: you ignored my post! (the one in red) crying and Caly still working and kinda locked all the door not to be disturbed...))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:18 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:31 pm
Lone_Heart
(( @Vincent: you ignored my post! (the one in red) crying and Caly still working and kinda locked all the door not to be disturbed...))
((Vince's brain is dead and im sorry so then were is eveyrone? :sighs: sorry i didnt have the best of days today ill re do that post.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:40 pm
((The two Narcy and Ven are in front of the front door basicly, Caly is somewhere in the house and so his Cadwallader who just warped in, dunno where are the otehrs and Camp is just next to you))  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:40 pm
Lone_Heart

"hum...Vincent? You are hum... Being all devil-ish suddenly" he said pointing at the demon's tail. "Not that I don't like it, it's very cute and all but you don't usually let it out. Is somethign happening?"

Vincent snapped out of his thoughts and turned to Campbridge. "Earlier, when you dissapeared. I got down and went into a room upstairs. I took of my mask and had it off for sometime. Caly came in and i thought for sure my dark side would have taken over.. I thought i would have hurt her. But.. it didnt happen, Alex. I had left my mask off for longer than usual and.. i was fine." He shook his head.

"I dont know. I dont know whats up with me lately. And i dont know whether i like it or am afraid of it, Alex."

((there we go hows that? sorry bout that. But im off to bed now ill be on tomorrow i believe. And ill be more alive.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:48 pm
((It's fine^^ And I'm too tired to reppie. Time for bed for me))  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:18 pm
The instant that Cad had appeared in the room she nearly lost control of her powers. The only thing that kept that from happening was the unexpected grouding from Poison. He had extended his vines even more so than it had earlier and had for the moment wrapped a vine around her ankle. Powers that were harbored and could at an earth mages will be harvested from plants came flowing into her, helping her control.

Her powers came back under her direction, her spells unharmed from the laspe of direct contact. With a tiny nudge of her mind and powers Poison released its hold on her, though kept its vines extended. As soon as she was completely free of her plant she slowly started to take careful steps around the room she was currently in, spells and energy flowing into the decayed and ruined wood; the rest of the flooring she had not been able to get to earlier and now the walls and ceiling.

The moment she felt the lobby be comepletely restored she started moving towards the next room, zlready releasing her powers for it. This job would soon be over; there not entirely too many rooms on the first floor that she needed to get to.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:55 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:14 am
record floating aproched cad "err....cadwallander whataname leader of clan kanareshii?"
what am i saying? how many people with purple hair wear leather jackets?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:08 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:26 am
"err... cadwallander whataname im a represenitive of the jarian clan here to offer you an alliance"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:56 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:16 am
my research said he was dumb as a plank when it came to magic but i didnt realize he actualy was blind
"uh...would you believe me if i told you this is some advanced tecnoledgy beyond your understanding used to comunicate vast distances?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:59 am
((*falls off her chair in hysterical giggles* wow...Cad is priceless.....))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:59 pm
---  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games