Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:12 pm

Demios turned as he herd Lucien and glared at him. He held his hand out and fired a lightning bolt at Lucien "Didn't you ever learn to play fair?" He asked. He smirked finally a challenge. He wanted to see what Lucien was made of before putting effort into the fight. "I've been meaning to pay you back for the deaths of Pain and Che" He said.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:27 pm

Neo looked up at the falling lights as his eyes activated again as he easily dodged the falling attacks using his eyes to see them fall in slow motion. " yes well they started it. I was just trying to take a nap and they shot at me. they mad eme get up and actually fight what a pain." said neo as he drew his sword and picked up a rifle from a fallen soldior firing at anderson with it as he held the sword steady. His eyes glowed again as he looked into andersons eyes wonderingn why he had even left his room today.

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:41 pm

XxHakaxX
Raven
Raven kept her eyes ahead as Owen came to walk beside her “I suppose Nat has already dashed off ever the eager one to prove what he can do…I think he will probably need more watching then the others who remain. I am hoping that Kojiro and Benkei pair up, while Nova will probably feel more inclined to go it alone” She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply. “Watch over Nathaniel, I don’t think he should risk copying another’s gift from the U.N.S or the Night Owls, especially if they are strong which I know they are” She paused mid step and gazed at the Changeling Owl “We have not had much time to catch up since regrouping, I hope things are well on your part” Raven offered him a slight smile “But then again this is hardly the moment to talk” She added as an after thought before returning to her brisk pace “Stay safe”

Raven hadn’t gotten that far at all when an unknown voice reached her ears “Oh? And here I thought we was all invited to this show down” She turned round to face the woman who had spoken and smiled “You are not a person who I would consider as a ‘big kid’ Merely the warm up child before the real fighting begins”

Owen gave Raven a smile back. "I know. There's never enough time for us to actually sit and just talk, is there?" he remarked with a light chuckle. "But don't worry. Everything is going alright no my end. Hope yours is going just as well. You stay safe too." he added. Then, he noticed the arrival of two UNS members: Itachi and Kira. "Take care, Raven. I know you're capable enough to take on this challenge." Owen stated with a nod before his shape changed to that of a hawk. "I'll watch over Nat. So don't worry too much about him." he said straight into Raven's mind before taking off to try to find Nathaniel before he got too much into trouble.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:44 pm

Aimee blocked the blast sent towards Roulin by Lucien. She stood in the way of Lucien, her eyes determined. "You are on the other side of that one sided fight. The ones that can die!" She took out her chain whip and slung it at Lucien, the end of it was covered in her own special disease that took away people's powers, something she had learned the past year. "You never understood the human ways when it came to peace. I thought after a year you would realize it by now." She sneered, pushing off to another direction.

Maha clone

LittleSilent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Clary had followed Nathaniel, Kojiro, and Raven outside the train, following at their heels like a puppy dog. She wasn't even going to ask to join. If they said to leave then well, to bad for them. She watched Nathaniel, interested in how his powers worked. She looked up at Raven as she suggested Clary tag along with her. "Sure, sounds good. Just tell me what do to. I dont know how many people I can make illusions for, i've only tried 3 or 4 but I bet I could pull off more." She had taken a nap before they got off the train and felt much better. She twirled the knifes around in her hand, ready to kick, punch, and stab. She turned around as someone began to speak to Raven. Her large grey eyes followed her every move, wanting to show the other Phoenixes what she could do, or at least try to.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Lucien smiled bursting into mist Demios's lightning bolt struck Aimee's metal chain whip turning her body into a conductor for it's powerful blast. He reformed his body a few feet away. " Ah Aimee, I thought you were dead, I guess I'm not that lucky. " He listened to her and laughed. " You think I haven't learned peace? Aimee I'm human despite what people may think believe me I understand peace better then you, how was all that time you spent vanished? You abandoned everyone and now you have the gall to come here and talk to me Aimee you're not even good enough to be in this fight you're an annoyance placed on the battlefield. " He turned to Demios but glanced over his shouler at her. " Don't get in my way or you'll end up wishing you could die. " Demious was his new target " Play fair? How childish, if I remember correctly there aren't rules in warefare, if you haven't learned that then you are wasting my time. " He laughed again as Demios mentioned Che and Paine. " Don't pretend like you care about them, you attacked and tried to kill Che don't you dare preach to me about their deaths, the only reason you survived the Gravity Herald's attack on your house was because of that phoenix, you're not powerful on your own. " The only reason he knew about that was because of their constantly obbserving satellite, a new feature Lucien made a few months ago to observe unusual Owl activity. Lucien clicked a switch and his sword transformed and shifted into a long barrelled pistol. He raised the gun and fired several shots at Demios. Lucien's eyes slowly began to change the once round pupils now became slits his eye color began to swirl and lighten to a bright golden color.

Anderson swiped his arm a shot of light slashed the bullet in two. " Excuses excuses, god you make me sick. " He said as he launched forward a soft silver aura enveloped his body as he moved ever closer to his target.

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:50 pm

Amara looked at Roulin and looked at Lucien. "I'm still here Roulin,k you act as if I'm incompetent of what's going on" she told him. "Nothing is in control but me" she admitted. "I know what I have to do to ensure peace" she said looking at him. When Demios had spoken she rolled her eyes. "Please Demios...you're as much of a threat as a mosquito sucking the life from me" she said as she raised herself into the air releasing a barrage of psionic fire raining down like hail coming from the sky.

Kira looked at Raven, "Well if that's how you truly feel" she told her as she launched towards her, flipping and performing an axe kick followed by the swipes of her butterfly knives.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:15 pm

((Fallen Phoenix- I'll get to Will/Amaya/Armand in my next post separately.))

NeophantomX
Itachi used fire to propel himself to his feet as he prepared to rocket off to join the more intense fighting. " amaya everyone im going to join the battle with fallen phoenix who just arrived. Stay safe." said itachi as his eyes glowed and he flew off into the air vat high speed propeled by fire as he landed before benkei and his partner if he had one. " i'll take you on." said nova as several iceicles formed and launched at him at high speed.

Benkei nodded, hearing Raven's words. He would pair up with his fellow Japanese comrade, Kojiro. Nat really had dashed off too happily for Benkei's comfort, and Raven seemed to be fine with this girl with butterfly knives. The Japanese sighed. Before he could even mumble anything however, Itachi showed up and decided to say "I'll take you on" and launch icicles at him. "Tsch." Benkei immediately raised a stone barrier to intercept the icicles. There was a lot of stone in the moutnainous area, and that meant Benkei wouldn't ever have to worry about running out of material to work with. "Come on, Kojiro." They were going to take Itachi down. The UNS was going down.

((Falcon, you can decide where Benkei and Kojiro go unless someone ends up attacking us first.

EDIT: Ok, Neo just corrected me over pm. Apparently, Itachi was attacking Benkei and Kojiro, not Nova))

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:38 pm

((UNS - Amaya and Armand))

dragon-talk
Anya stood a little ways away from the rest of her team mates, though still in the same vicinity as ordered to by Thomas. Letting out a light sigh, the warm air condensing a little in front of her face, Anya folded her arms over her chest. She hated waiting. It was always so very boring. The cold weather didn't really bother her. It was the waiting that did. Dressed in her leather jacket, gloves, a turtle neck shirt, a pair of jeans, and her boots, Anya wasn't really all that cold. She turned down Armand's offer of some hot chocolate too.

She stared out across the landscape, waiting for the Night Owls or the Fallen Pheonix to show up. She really hoped that she wouldn't have to fight against Owen again. It was not something she really looked forward to. But that was when she heard Will shouting. She turned to glare at him but as she did so, Anya noticed what exactly he was shouting about. The Night Owls had arrived. She saw Amaya fall to the ground, spilling her mug of hot cocoa all over her blue jacket. Anya scowled at Will's indifference and hurried forward to take Amaya by the hand to help her to her feet. "Come on! There's no time for sitting down!" she said loudly, punching an enemy soldier in the face who had been about to attack Amaya. Itachi was clearly busy at the moment after having been pushed by Will.

Amaya cried when she fell forward, but luckily for her, Anya had helped her to her feet. "Ah... t... thanks," she stuttered, realizing that things had just stepped up, and there were now random peopel attacking them. She tried to follow Anya's lead and got up quickly, taking a defensive stance and sparking up some electric field shield to protect herself and Anya a little bit. Shortly after, Itachi announced he was leaving to fight the Fallen Phoenix and rocketed off into the air spewing fire from his feet. Amaya stared after him for a moment, but was jolted back to her senses by the too many things that was happening around them. "Sorry, Anya. ... umm, what should I do?" While Amaya had strengthened herself so she wouldn't throw up at the sight, she was still rather inexperienced and seemed to need a guide whenever these types of situations happened. Usually, it ended up being Itachi but he had left.

Armand would have either landed face first in the snow or just literally crashed into the blade of one of the enemies if he hadn't used telekinesis to stop his descent. Ok... was NOT exactly expecting that. Maybe he wanted marshmallows in his bourbon, but didn't get them? Nah. The scientist found himself surrounded, and at first, he tried to reason with them, apologizing for almost landing on them. Clearly, that didn't work, and Armand found himself being attacked as he tried to dodge them and began to push them back or knock them together telekinetically. He eventually foud enough room to reach for an experimental tazer and discharge that on some of the enemy, knowing them out. Problem was ... the tazer sort of exploded actual three uses. "Hmm.... maybe it's the temperature... that's not right. It's not even warm enough to make water melt." Armand didn't have much time to dwell on and fix the issue though as more enemies were coming. So many. He found himself running away, trying to avoid fighting again, but that was going to be fruitless. The scientist sighed as he took on a fighting stance with an improvised extendable experimental bladed staff. This so better not end up like Australia. He saw Nathaniel soon and blinked. "Who are you with?" he asked.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:47 pm

"Eh." Moli lifted his hand and a light orange wave emanated from his palm. "You guys know what you're doing to ensure peace? I don't think so. If anything, you just oppressors blinded by Thomas and his ridiculous regime. No more than police with your heads up your asses." The fire that was coming down upon them was shielded by a veil of radiation. Apparently the flames were weaker, so his veil could hold up against it.

"Moli! Aimee!" Roulin exclaimed. Now that he had backup and a healer, he could attempt to take down the UNS then and there. First was helping his friends. He snapped Aimee's chain whip to keep the electricity from reaching her. Only a quarter of it's full length was cut away. "Don't bring metal into an electric fight leading lady. Demios, I'm going to need your help with the Phoenix. Moli, Aimee. I'm going to need you two to help me teach Lucien the price one has to pay for peace." Roulin's entire body became engulfed in a dark flame and his skin smoldered until finally, magma poured from him. His clothes only shined white in the wake of the heat. With his fists balled tightly, Roulin asks through spitting flames, "This may be both our last fights. Do you think you can give me a good one?"

Mahareshi

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:16 pm

((UNS - Will))

Nicko1421
Dante soon made his appearance landing near the base he quickly picked up the energy of his old friend Will. " So here we are Will. " He said as he landed on the ground his Architech seal appearing in his left eye. " I had wondered if you would actually be fighting in this round, I'm a little disappointed I was hoping you would see the error in working for Thomas. " He said softly. " Look down there. They fight with all they have for this man's enjoyment he's playing a dangerous game, the Phoenix and Raven have noticed eachother, if they fight who knows what'll happen, even we might be forced to evacuate. " He said softly.

Will hadn't really had a destination in mind when he charged into the battlefield and basically just maimed people left, right, up, and down until Dante landed close to him. Honestly, the Satan Owl probably would have scouted Dante, Noel, or just taken a look at who the host of the Raven was. The blonde grinned as Dante spoke, the Architect Seal showing for a split second in his left eye as well. "Ah, Dante. So nice to see you." He shrugged and chuckled, not responding to Dante's so called disappointment, as he kick launched a dead body on the ground toward people running in their direction. If they got any closer, he'd just fry them... somewhat fitting for small fry. As with Thomas, Will was treating the conversation he had with Dante earlier as nonexistent. He felt no need to respond to Dante's accusation. He did however smirk at the latter statement. "Dangerous game? Just need to distract them, that's all." Will nodded. Seriously, if the Raven and the Phoenix did something stupid that looked like it would be going down that path, he'd probably go to them. "So, Mr. Night Owl, what will you do now?" A small orb of black lightning crackled in one of Will's palms visibly, but the Satan Owl didn't necessarily mean it as a present for the Tattered Owl. No, Dante needed to be alive.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:28 pm

Once she and Amaya had gotten to their feet and began defending themselves against their attackers, Anya began wishing she could use her powers. If she let them loose now, everyone around her would get sick, including Amaya and the UNS members nearby. She already had it on a low setting where it wouldn't hurt anyone unless that hand touched someone. "S***..." Anya muttered, her fists clenched so tightly that if she wasn't wearing her gloves, her nails would cut into her palms. Behind Amaya's electric shield, Anya breathed hard to catch her breath. But she was jolted back to reality as Amaya asked what she should do. "Just fight to defend, Amaya!" she called back.

In hawk form, Owen dropped out of th sky to land next to Nathaniel. "Do you always run off on your own?" he asked the boy, placing his hand on Nat's should to keep him from running too far. However, he didn't quite notice where they were yet until he looked up from Nathaniel. "Uh oh..."

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:37 pm

Kojiro kept up with Benkei, he felt a sigh of relief as he was teamed up with someone he could trust easily, Kojiro did not utter a word of questioning Raven's orders, however, as she left he worried about leaving her side, Kojiro turned his focus to Benkei, and would follow his every lead. No sooner had they made any progress, they were assaulted by...Ice?...Kojiro hid behind the stone wall, He looked towards Benkei and nodded, he took a deep breath, flinching as the ice shattered against to stone, he knew he could not use any close combat like he usually did, be he would not rely too much on his abilities, a knife appeared in his hand, he looked toward Benkei and jumped up, landing on top of the stone, he had his target in his sights. He allowed the air around him to begin cooling and then unleashed one knife, however as it flew, several frozen knives were unleashed towards their opponent.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Itachi sighed as he lifted his right arm up to point at where benkei and kojiro were. the ground underneath them suddenly froze over completly in a sheet of ice as it kept building more and more as itachi froze the water in the air, and on snowy mountain there was lots to freeze as hedroped the temperature by great amounts to below freezing and kept droping it. " sorry but barriors cant keep in the heat... or out." said itachi as suddenly the heat that was lost when he froze the ground was gathered in front og his hand as he used his power to intensify it greatly forming an inferno as he released the blast at the pair wiping out the ice knives as well. It was definitly hot enough to melt the earth wall bnekei had made and when he broke the ice to bring up another one the shattered ice would melt raining boiling water on the pair as well. Itachi had to hurry so he could get back to the others.

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Dante watched the ball and was impressed by Will's lack of wartime talk. " I see, I hope Noel can get to you better then I could. " He leapt backwards flipping back in the air. His spirit launched itself from his chest it's demonic form firing itself at Will, it took the form of a reptilian insect it's slender yet massive body shook the ground as it landed. Using it's 8 legs it crawled along the mountain side up to Will before it spat out a spray of highly acidic venom. " I won't let you get in our way, Satan Owl. "

Lucien listening in heard Roulin. " So first I attack you and everyone acts like it's a crime, now you're asking me to attack you? How hypocrytical. " He turned to ROulin as his body eminated tremendous amounts of heat. " three on one? good that should be a decent handicap. " He snapped his fingers towards Roulin the magma popped loudly and small pockets burst through it's mighty reach. " Sound isn't a big effector by heat, although I am impressed you've once again gained a new ability. " He leapt into the air floating in mid air thanks to telekinesis. He gripped his hand in a claw position and raised it up jutting from the ground was a razor sharp spike of diamond. " I must thank you, heat and pressure are what give birth to diamonds you're just supplying one of the necessary ingredients. " Lucien wasn't stupid, he knew diamonds could be ruined by heat, given Roulin's heat they would be destroyed in about 30 seconds, however that was more then enough time for him to use them. Lucien's eyes suddenly became outlined in purple as he took a glance at Roulin's deepest wish. " You never cease to suprise me. " He said as his eyes returned to normal, he had what he needed. Lucien smiled down at Roulin and shook his head lightly. " We've never had the luxury of dying, neither one of us will die here, but I promise this will be a fight you will never forget. "
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games