Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:31 pm
Myka shook herself out of her petrified state and quickly began to walk o the Courtyard, trying to leave the cemetery behind her. She stopped at the entrance and turned to the man. "You coming?" she quickly asked, hoping that he wouldn't want to linger for very long.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:14 pm
"Hmm?" He glanced back at her then nodded. He looked back down at the yellow rose and gently tossed it in the air, letting the storm's wind carry it to his family's graves. "Yes, I know where it is." he said softly and led her to the Courtyard.

((i'll post first :3))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:16 pm
(Kay ^-^)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:02 pm
John was at the graveyard not to morn anyone but to do something that he has been wanting to do for the 700 years he has been alive something that would bring the Cutter clan back with the planet that they ruled far away from this hell hole he was hopeing someone from his past even if they wanted him dead to watch just as he looked around four ghost apeared around him  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:24 pm
Decius
User Image

Decius walked down to the cemetery with a bounce in his step and an insane smile on his face. A graveyard was the perfect place to find his old friend! He looked around excitedly then saw a man with a few spirits around him, bringing interest clear into his eyes. "Oooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is the action you are performing at that spot???????????" he asked and ran up to the man, asking what he was doing.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:39 pm
The four ghosts looked at the guy John on the other hand took out dantes scyth and turned it to a pike pointing to to the and chargeing all of his power to he then looked at the man "You want to live them get back or you will be sent to my home planet well your body at least"He said as hair went from black to gray  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:02 pm
Decius just smiled wider, looking more excited than scared. "The powers your exert are that of most interest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he giggled and studied the scythe carefully. "Ah, have you seen a man of the demon race that goes by the name that is Armageddon??????????????" he asked and tilted his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:22 pm
John fired of the power falling to his kness from the lack of power looking at two of the spirts get bodys and follow his shot and the other two then one of the spirts spoke "John cutter i will give you my soul and power if you want to kill your master"After that it walked into john makeing his hair start to get color again but with a red line in the middle the other spirt was jack he just sat there watching "Ya i know him why"John then said  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:59 am
"He is the friend of friends to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius beamed as he said that Armageddon was his best friend. Well, that's what he thought. He kept trying to dissect Armageddon, but the demon would just disappear and try to get away from him. Decius was insane, after all. "Do you know the location he is currently at??????????????" he asked and stared at his hair with excited albino red eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:20 am
John just looked at him the back to jack "Go home and no i don't know were he is"He then said as he watch jack leave then turned to the crasy man  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:42 am
"Were you performing the art that is known as Necromancy???????????" the psychopath asked and got a little closer, watching the other man leave. "Ah!!!!!!!!!!!! Telling you the name I have has slipped from my mind, no?????????????? The name I am giving to you now is Decius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he introduced and looked back at the man happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:54 am
"No it was a spell that brakes the spell on my family and planet and are you ok"He said as he looked at him then to the sky  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:58 am
"Ok???????????? I am, how you say, marvelous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius said with a small giggle which grew into an insane laugh. "What is the name you go by??????????????????" he asked the man and tilted his head 90 degrees.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:04 am
"Your not ok your crasy"He said as he steped back a bit "John just call me that"He then said as he formed his scyth that was now white  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:08 am
Decius smiled and looked at the scythe happily. "Of the numerous scythe weapons I have been seeing in the past, this one has proven to be very, very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he complimented. "What are your thoughts on the weapon I carry?????????????????" he asked excitedly as he manipulated the atoms in the air to form his favorite item: a circular saw with dried blood on it.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games