Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:59 pm
(( *is wearing my "Acknowledge My Funny" shirt* And PROUD of it! mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:20 pm
(( I acknowledge your funny biggrin ))

Kaishin was amazed by Kirisa's story. "I can't believe you went through all that" he said. "My issues pale in comparison".
"Oh I don't know" Kirisa replied. "It seems that the bears here a real trouble makers". She looked down at the ground and then gave Kaishin a shy look, "Hey Kai? I was wondering... do you think we could be friends?"

Kaishin smiled, Of course we can, I don't see why not?" he stood up and stretched, his muscles were stiff from sitting for so long. "Let's go outside, I want to introduce you to everyone".
He waved a paw and the stone door slid open. Kirisa looked at the simple tricks that Kai used around the room, like his runestones and whatnot.
Once they got outside, Kia blinked a few time as the bright sun shone in his face. "Hey everybody" he greeted. "I wan't to introduce you to a fried of mine. Her name is Kirisa".
When her name was mentioned Kirisa stepped out of the gave and bowed slightly to greet everyone... then her eyes fell upon Bakher. Her nostrils flared and she bared her fangs, hissing at the gryphon.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:46 pm
Miles stared at the markings in amazement, they were exactly like his, except for the fact that they were on a peice of paper. Miles looked up at the tiny owl, "They look like mine...Were did you find this?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:34 pm
"i found it in our stockpile. I looked through every scrap of paper looking for this thing. i had recognized it the moment i layed eyes on your markings. I believe this scroll is yours...or maybe one of your ancesters. I don't know which. This and other scrolls were left here long ago when we owls came into this place and lived here." eyea stepped off the scroll and looked at the perfect circle around miles.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:42 pm
"Ok...Forgive me im not exactly what youd call a intellectual. So what exactly does that mean?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:47 pm
DarkWolfLove
Larka looked up at the sound of a beak clacking together. Ah, that bird! "Still sticking with the bird who doesn't know how to properly talk to much larger predators, eh?" She eyed the raptor and shook her head with a scoff.

She looked to the black and red Wolf again and nodded. "Well, you have free roam of the Forest, but common sense would say to avoid the Bears for the moment. They'll calm down, eventually. The heat of the battle and all that," she purposefully avoided saying that she caused the rampage. The Bears would get over it, right?

{Hey, Tom. You've said before Marco didn't have those eyes forever, but did he have them in his travels before?}

((Yeah, Marco's eyes got that way when he was cast out of the Death's Jaws pack. His eyes were the same then as they are now.))

Marco chuckled and nodded, hearing Larka's warning. "Of course. But no worries. If I did run into a bear I'd be able to look after myself." He wasn't quite sure why, but he felt slightly at ease. When Leran showed up, Marco nodded hello to him.

Marco frowned noticing an unusual scent in the air, he glanced back at the Den only to see Kaishin walk out, followed by a dragon. He blinked in surprise. "What else is hiding in this forest?"

MrTomGero

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:48 pm
- Dragon? nooooooo.... Couldn't be...-

He lifted his head and drew in a deep breath, hoping that he'd just been mistaken about what he thought he'd smelt, or delirious from his Magikal accident in some way.

To his relief, all he scented were the others, as well as the smell of dead bear and gutted unicorn. Settling back down on his belly, he went back to subtly examining himself with Magik, trying to see exactly what sort of changes had been wrought besides the Mage Lines, altered coloration, the spines running down his back, and a increase in size.

Halfway through examining exactly what changes had been done to his internal scaling ( which the spines had come from, he saw) , A burst of Magika made him break off from what he was doing, puzzled.

A percentage of the others around had Magik, or at least the potential to use it with extensive trainign, he knew; what made him wonder, was that the Mage or creature who'd used it wasn't someone he'd ever met before; Mages left Magikal "Fingerprints" behind when they did Magik, unless they were deliberately trying to not leave a trace.

- Might be Asiril.... he CAN use Magika, I suppose....-

He returned to his Magikal survey, ignoring the fresh burst of Magika a few minutes later.

He was still looking through his body when Kaishin greeted them all, and he broke the spell; he could complete his look later. He stood, and shook away the dirt and leaves that had stuck to him during his lie down, and turned to face the Alpha.

His greeting died in his throat as he saw the Dragon standing besides Kaishin. the Dragons scent filled his mind as the breeze blew it towards him, and he examined it minutely; it was a Mage, likely a Earth from the colors.... and female, as well as fully mature judging from the horns.

She wasn't a Blue, not like the ones that he had spent the better part of his adult lifetime killing, but a Dragon regardless. She wasn't able to fly, that much he could see, but she was still more than ten feet of armoring scale, fang, and talon; a walking juggernaut.

He'd already gone into a combat stance by the time she noticed him, baring her fangs and hissing at him; wings partially open, partially crouched to give himself a little added speed if -when- she tried to kill him... and he had to defend himself.

He noticed then that Kaishin wasn't being forced by the Dragon in someway to walk unharmed besides her, and his crest flared as he realized that the Alpha had no idea about the bloodshed between Gryphonkin and Dragonkin, and how the only interaction the two sides ever had was when they were killing each other.

He answered the Dragons' threat call with one of his own- a loud, sustained screech, similar to the victory cry of a eagle after a kill- then spared a second to look Kaishin in the eye as he tasted metal on his tongue- adrenaline. He swallowed, found his voice, and spoke, his accent stronger than ever.

"Kaishin...what isssss the meaning of thissssss? You allow a DRRRRRAGON to walk thesssssse landssss unharrrrrmed? Arrrre you mad?! Thesssssse..... Thessssse....... thingssss arrrrre what drrrrove me frrrrrom my homeland; they ssssshould all be killed on sssssight!""  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:12 pm
Kaishin was a little confused, he and Kirisa had just had the most interesting conversation and now Kirisa and Bakher were about to turn the forest into a bloodbath. He jumped in between the two of them. "Whoa, whoa, WHOA! Just what the hell do you two think you are doing!?"

"Sorry Kai-kun" Kirisa replied. "But I have this deep hatred for any magical creature, esepecially Gryphons and Golds... I can't help it. I just really hate them".

Kaishin thought for a moment. There had to be a way to stop them... "Hey Kirisa. You said you wanted to be friends right?"

"Yeah... what of it?"

"Well..." Kaishin continued. "Bakher is also my friend. If you really want to show your friendship towards me, killing my other friends isn't a good way to go about it".
Kirisa thought about that for a moment, he did make a good point after all. She walked up next to him and gave him a big lick. "Okay Kai-kun. If you say he's your friend then I won't kick his butt Not that he'd win anyway. But that doesn't mean I have to like him though".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:36 am
"It means you are a rune keeper...or your parents were." He flew back to his desk, grabbed a book, and flew back. He opened it up. "Rune keepers are ancient beings long before our time who contained very powerful magic. They use runes to enhance there own magic along with a very fast regenerative skill. I believe you were gifted with there power."

Leran watched as the wolves talked among themselve. He walked over to Kai. "i need to speak with you concerning the bears."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:15 pm
"Ok...What exactly does that mean for me? How is this going to affect me and what is the purpose of the scroll?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:46 pm
(Where's Dark when you need her?)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:07 pm
{{Sorry, I'm here. Getting caught up in my own Guilds and Aion. X~X I also just haven't really seen anything I can jump into yet.}}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:19 pm
((Huh, wait... Didn't I post already?))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:43 pm
{{Yes, but you began to address Leran and Kaishin... >,> Unless you were just commenting on them. XD}}

Larka nodded to Marco in acknowledgment to his comment of handling himself. She began to turn at the greeting of the new Wolf until she heard a distinct hissing. That didn't sound like any feline she'd ever met.

The she-Wolf sprinted back to the entrance of the Den and skidded to a halt. She flinched at Bakher's screech, but she saw good reason for it. A Dragon! Here!? She'd never seen one, but she knew the history between Bakher and Dragons. She saw Kaishin at the side of the huge reptile and shook her head in befuddlement. What was going on?

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:34 pm
( oh lovely, yet another WoW clone.... isn't that essentially what Aion is? WoW with a few twists and far better graphics?)

He could have been carved from granite, he was that tense with anticipation and adrenaline. He was aware of the others around, of Larka's arrival, but his eyes were only for the Dragon, watching every move she made.

He'd killed many Dragons, he knew how the scaling of the inner legs was softer, easier to reach a artery. Or he could simply snare her in a net of Magik and smash her against the ground a couple hundred times.

Kaishin evidently knew what was going to happen, for he jumped in between the two of them, blocking the path any Magika would have to take to reach the Dragon, and his spines were rigid in anger.

He snarled at the Alpha, as he struggled to keep the bloodlust he felt towards the Dragon, at least until he was sure of no one else being in his way; matters were not helped by the Dragoness walking towards him.

Magika ran along his feathers, and he looked the Dragon over once more before deciding on trying for the throat.

Then the Dragon licked the Alpha, NOT what he was expecting her to do, and his rage vanished in a instant as he backed away from Kaishin, wondering exactly what had happened to the Wolf; he could only surmise that she had him under some sort of mind control.

"What isssss going ON herrrrreee?! What hassss sssshe DONE to you?!""  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games