Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:21 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

"Come on, I don't look that bad." insisted the white-haired man. "Just how bad is my cravat that it convinces someone I haven't known for that long to buy me new clothes?"

"Only you can control that."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:31 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

"It's one outfit, and I just want to see how you look." She shrugged, looking over the railing. "Besides, you're a nice-looking guy. It's hard to tell with the cravat, though."

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:33 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

En's face scrunched up. "How's it hard to tell? It just covers my neck!" he pointed out and poked at the cravat.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

She raised an eyebrow, lips pursed a little. "Makes your neck look shorter and distracts from everythign else. You kinda look like you should be fighting Van Helsing. Come on, I promise it won't take too long."

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:44 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

Roy rubbed his throat as he listened to her. His neck didn't look that short, did it? He was still plenty handsome, wasn't he? "Tch, fine. If you want to see me in something different that much then I guess I can't stop you." he sighed as he got out of his seat. He picked up her tray and his and threw the trash away before returning to her side. "So is the store here or somewhere else in the city?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:53 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

Clapping her hands excitedly, she stood and waited for him to come back, then touched his arm and nodded. "Don't worry, it's in the mall. Just follow me!" Cheery as ever, she turned on her heel and started walking, passing by several stores that she liked, but she was a girl on a mission.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:17 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

Roy followed Dana, glancing at stores and people that they passed. The stores he didn't pay much attention to, but the kids. Now that he was out of school for good all students looked like they should be in a junior high to him. And the way they acted! Such carefree youths.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:26 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

Dana walked briskly until she reached the store, remaining on the second floor where the men's clothes were. She glanced around, then gently pushed Roy towards a small podium surrounded by three mirrors. "Stand up there, I'm going to get you measured." She flagged down an employee who rushed over and began to measure the man. Dana leaned on the wall, arms crossed as she looked around the store. This wouldn't take long. Roy was pretty hot, so a bunch of stuff was bound to look good on hi-
Wait, Roy's hot?
Where the hell did that thought come from?

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:32 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

The man grimaced as he was forced to hold out his arms and stand still for minutes on end. He hated having to do these things, getting measured for what to wear. He could probably list his sizes right now if it meant not having to play mannequin. What was this store, anyway? He was under the assumption that Dana was going to take him to a simple store, not one of this caliber. The average outfit here was a suit! A fancy suit!
Finally, the worker finished his job, and so did Roy as he dropped his now stiff arms to the ground. "This outfit you pick out better make me look like a god." he griped while rotating his shoulder.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:38 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

By the time he finished being measured, Dana had already filled up two employees' arms with clothes, holding several boxes of shoes in her own arms. "Just try these all on. I have them organized into outfits. Now get into a dressing room and get changed before i do it for you." She shoved the boxes into another employee's hands, getting distracted by an array of cufflinks.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:53 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

A large bead of sweat rolled down the man's face as the mountain of clothes was shoved into his arms and dressing room. Jesus Christ, did she give him one of everything in this store?!
It took a total of one hour and ten minutes, but the man finally wore everything. There were some outfits he needed help figuring out how to wear right, and some that made him look even more frivolous than the last outfit, but there was at least one thing they all shared, and that was that he looked good. Roy had a fit and lean body and a great complexion, add that with the mystery of his white hair and those piercing violet eyes and he was a charmer.
"Alright, this is the last one." Roy said as he stepped out to show off the last outfit, which looked like a rich man's interpretation of the school uniform. "I feel like I shouldn't wear something like this. I'm too old and this is too young. What do you think?" he asked while looking from his jacket to Dana's face to see her reaction.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:16 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

Dana had been digging through a small shelf of bowties when she heard him speak. She turned, her eyes widening at his appearance. He looked so... so cute! Who knew, right? The outfit made him look a lot younger than he did before, closer to his age, and he seemed much more innocent now. She unconsciously blushed, feeling her cheeks warm, but not fully comprehending it. Walking over, she dug around in her pocket and reached for his hair. "Hold on." She pulled out three bobby pins, pinning his bangs a bit to the side to better show off his handsome face. "There. How's that?" she asked, turning him to look into the three-way mirror.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:37 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

Oh? What was this? Roy raised an eyebrow at Dana's silent reply. A blush? Aha! He knew he was handsome!
He didn't have time to bask in his proven beauty, because soon he noticed the girl walking over with three bobby pins. Whoa, what was that? Why were they aimed at him? Th-Those were for girls, weren't they??
Roy scrunched up his nose as the girly items were put into his luxurious mane. He blinked as stray, white strands brushed against his eyelashes, and by the seventh blink he noticed his vision clear up. Roy blinked again then looked at the mirrors. He stared at his reflection for a while before saying, "I feel like I'm a delinquent at the school." He looked at Dana. "Seriously, I feel like I should be in some movie about thugs with a heart of gold."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:11 am
Dana Klein

User Image

"If you don't like it, then why don't you pick something out?" she suggested, a little annoyed. She really liked this look. "No cravats, though. If something has to be around your neck, it's a tie or a noose. No substitutions."

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:35 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"No, I like it, I'm just not used to it." Roy explained then looked back at his reflection(s). "I'm used to all sorts of regal styles, you know? Even in school I just put on whatever was in my closet. I didn't really have a set style, let alone this." He looked back at her, a smirk on his face. "You really hated that cravat, didn't you?"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff