Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:32 pm
selenia50150

Vincent smiled, he could sense a slimmer of hope between the two. "as long as its behind us im alright....all i want to do is just pick back off from where we started.... he said before she mentioned "ice wall". "i guess thats fair, after all, i was pretty much an ice wall when he hung out....cause um......that was shortly after my girl died...." he said with a sad smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:37 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Chuckling, Leviticus obeyed and leaned down, kissing George lovingly.
'And another thing-' Ezra stopped in mid sign-yelling when he noticed something very horrifying. His eyes widened in disgust as he saw Levi and the guy kissing. Grimacing widely, he poked Esther's arm until she finished yelling and pointed towards the two lovebirds. Both of them gagged.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:47 pm
User Image

George Silver

George happily kissed back, his fingers dancing up and down his boyfriend's front. His leg rose a bit, resting over Leviticus' and puling him closer, his body needing to touch the blind man's.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:51 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

i shook my head smiled "i always knew you could be a block head ."i teased an smiled a bit like i used to .nodded "well look on the bright side.we can learn to melt each other .but i really am sorry about your girl ."i reached across the table an patted his hand.i saw the food coming "woooh here comes the food "

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:01 pm
selenia50150

User Image

Vincent smiled and laughed softly. "yeah...i was...i find it hilarious now that i look back on it...." he said before gazing at the food. as soon as he got his foot he gently got a fork full of pasta and tasted it, this was the first time in weeks he ate out. "...so...when did you two start going out? right after i left?" he asked, wondering how much he missed during his absence.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:30 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Leviticus wrapped his arms around George's waist and held him close as his lips parted just a little for access.
Meanwhile, the other two Wise Monkeys tried to get their attention - or more George's since Levi was still blind - so they could stop their love fest. Ezra had to stop every now and then and cover his mouth to keep from barfing. Childish, yes, but he did choose to be a kid for a reason, and watching romance was definitely not it!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:33 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

i smiled hearing him laugh was good thing ."actually we started that at the carnival .remember we all went ,so i guess it was only hours before you left ."taking the knife an fork cutting into my wet burrito ."hmmm yummy ." i sighed an ate it "i guess we all were alittle bit of a block heads .even me " smiles wiped my mouth off ."so tell me ,what have you been up to  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:37 pm
User Image

George Silver

Arching his back for closeness, George happily slid his tongue between his boyfriend's lips, eagerly entangling itself with the other tongue. He barely even noticed the two other Monkies. Instead, he was only focused on making his lover happy.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:55 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
Ezra clenched his jaw as soon as he saw the two sword fight with their tongues. Why weren't the waiters or whatever doing something? Wasn't this against everyone's moral code? Leviticus should know better! ...Fine! Fine, then! He'll just have to get rid of it himself.
And just as Ezra realized his destiny, a dessert cart began wheeling around the floor. Perfect timing. The little boy looked at Esther for a moment and the two made contact. They were silent, and not just because one was mute. Within seconds Esther nodded her head at him and he at her. The cart pulled up near their table. Without even waiting for the chef to ask them if they wanted anything, Ezra reached out and grabbed the biggest, fluffiest pie he could fine. He narrowed his magenta eyes and took aim, he locked on target, and he fired. The pie shot through the air, the chef gasped at the horror his beautiful work was suffering, and the succulent dessert flew towards the joined lips of the two men.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:28 pm
User Image

George Silver

George barely felt the pie hit them, but pulled away nonetheless. Looking down at their fronts, he wiped a bit of the pie from Leviticus' shirt and stuck his finger in his mouth. "Mmm, delicious!" he giggled, leaning forward and kissing his boyfriend again. "Taste~"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:00 pm
selenia50150

Vincent swallowed his food as he listened to what she said. "after i left.......i dont know....i kinda went on a journey of self discovery...went from place to place, looking for something to clear my mind......but i was thinking of you the whole time...i missed you...." he said as he ignored everything around him and only thought about Anna....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:12 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Anna quickly looked up from her food having had a piece of stake hang out the Corner of her mouth an sauces on the side of her lip. I swallowed hard I felt the heat coloring my cheeks "Oh? you were huh...." wiping my mouth take another bite arching a brow" What exactly where these "things" you thought about me ?" I asked curiously now sipping on the hot coco I had ordered . then I heard head missed me that almost made me choke " It might sound very selfish to say that I'm glad you missed me . when you were looking for peace an tranquility." I shrugged then smiled" but I am glad an I cant help it ...I missed you too" I shook my head an inwardly yelled at myself for being so "mushy" ." So, what is it you Discovered?"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:33 pm
selenia50150

Vincent felt himself blush. "i just missed being around you.........although i did not show it much.......i really enjoyed being with you....i can still remember that very first day we met....i was suicidal and spent my days listening to sad music pretty much every day.....but then you came...." he said before blushing when he heard her mention "things" "well....i.....i just wondered what it would be like to be with you.....more than just friends.....but i figured i wasn't really your type... he said before gazing off at the window, hiding his blush.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:17 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Anna Blinked a few times listing to what he had to say " well, that's very nice of you to say Vincent . I liked being around you too " I laughed softly covering my nose an mouth because the hot coco almost came out my nose from laughing ." Ah yes i remember that day fondly you were the only boy in Drama class that looked half way normal. excluding the tattoos. but those only made it more interesting. it was my third day there an well the girls didn't like me much still don't." Shrugs wiggles my an wipes it " woo that a first i almost spit coco out my nose .an if i remember correctly the teacher never did come. then the hot springs that day " looking out the window with frost now on it sighing" it seems so long ago now, like another life time."i crunched up my eye brows hearing about his thoughts i shook my head" Vincent never think that way, i'll always be here for you no matter what " i made me fell so sad for him that he felt that way .but glad that i could help bring him out of it " I never said you didn't have a chance only you did" i stuck my tounge out at him an smiled then went back to eating .  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:27 pm
selenia50150

Vincent smiled at her words and continued to eat. when he finished he took a sip from his cherry soda and gazed at Anna. "so....what do you want to do....? i was gonna go to my dorm.....but i want to keep hanging out with you...." he said as he heard her say i never said you didn't have a chance over and over in his mind.......did he have a chance? he did not think so....but he was willing to try....  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games