Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:25 am
Lily smiled back at him before she stuck her tongue out. She then giggled and looked back at the fire, her head tilting slightly. "So what do you think is going to happen now?" she asked him.

Dawn grinned and punched his arm playfully. "I'm never crabby! I just get easily pissed off." she said with a chuckle as she rolled her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:15 am
Silvia yawned and sat up on the log and leaned her back against Malik's arm "Nu night" She said closing her eyes.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:02 pm
Damon sighed and starred at the fire aswell.

"If I told you that.."he said softly starring at her with a slightly sad look.

"It wouldn't help anyone..not anymore."he said and then sighed looking at the sky.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:14 pm
Lily listened to what he said and nodded. "Well then keep it a mystery. Because they way you say it, sounds like it's not something I want to know. And right now, I'd rather have hope that things will only get better than to know that there's probably no reason to hope at all." she said as she smiled at him.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:20 pm
Damon laughed lightly.

"I'm not that far ahead. I've not seen anything yet.."he said gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:55 pm
Lily smiled and nodded. "Good. That means there's a slight chance maybe things will end ok." she said with a light giggle.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:06 pm
Damon laughed.

"Just keep hoping."he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:11 pm
Lily rolled her eyes and smirked at Damon. "I'm an angel. I always hope." she said with a giggle.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:27 pm
Damon nodded and he sighed.

"Yeah."he said and starred at the flames.

"Life is like a dream Lily..its just...never ends."he said sighing.He smirked and sang to himself and her..waiting for the other two to come back.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVSmiasnAuk  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:02 pm
Lily smiled as Damon sang and she nodded at what he said. "Yeah, but even dreams end at some point. But I have a feeling that this one is going to last a long time." she said with a giggle as she leaned against him and watched the flames closely.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:06 pm
Damon chuckled and he looked at the ground.

"You have no idea Lily.."he said.

"Did I ever tell you why my father became the king Lily?"he asked gently.

Lucius ears perked up and he trotted over.hurt legs or not..he wanted to know a little more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:15 pm
Lily smiled at Damon and shook her head. "No you never did. But I am interested in finding out. I'm probably as interested as Lucius over here." she said with a giggle as she ruffled Lucius's hair teasingly.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:29 pm
Damon sighed and put his hand on his head.

"My father..was the oldest..and Karu was the youngest. My Grandmother died when Kiba was about 8 years old. When my father was about 9..Karu and Lexi became friends. Lexi and him became just as close as him and my aunt. my father..one night was spending the night at his uncles..helping them with planting in the yard..and that night..he was attacked..his uncle was killed..and he was bitten by a vampire...Karu later on when she went into the mountains..her ex boyfriend..bit her..and he was..a demon. Anyway..Kiba had warned my grandfather..but the kingdom had issues beyond many people's imagining..in the woods people were dieing..being eaten infact. He was killed the night Karu came back from her trip..and Kiba met Dawn that night..trying to find the beast that killed his father. Soon..when the council was trying to force one of them to ake the throne..Kiba and Karu..being taken over by there new sides..fought each other..Kiba nearly killed her on the very lake his mother was buried on. Kiba..trying to get control of himself..and help a secret councel..which was the Templars..left the kingdom for a long long time. The night Karu was to be put on the throne..my father returned..covered in blood..but he returned none the less..and he sacrificed his freedom..to give Karu her own." he said sighing.

Lucius snapped at Lily playfully and listened..laying down next to them..in his wolf form. He was still in alot of pain..but this story..was to interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:37 pm
Lily listened closely and she couldn't help but smile. "That doesn't surprise me one bit. Kiba did always seem like the kind of person who would sacrifice all of himself to save someone else from living his burdens. I'm just disappointed I didn't get to know him back then." she said with a giggle as she nudged Damon to continue.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:52 pm
Damon nodded and sighed looking at her.

"Alright.."he said then looked at the moon.

"Kiba became king..and thats when it all began..Karu met her husband..Kiba met Pandora. Soon enough..a secret army captured Pandora...and Kiba went..by himself..and got her out. Then..Draculan..made his appearance into the story..and he fought Kiba among the hill of the sacred. Little to eithers knowledge..the war wouldn't end anytime soon. Draculan and Kiba matched each other blow for blow..and soon enough Draculan lead his charge against the precious king..and he fought Kiba among the stairs of the palace..Malik came into play in the battle..saving both Karu and Lexi..he helped them get the people that survived into the basement of the palace..or underground tunnel..it hasn't been used but once since."he said sighing.

"Kiba and Draculan fought among the roof of the palace..and the battle lasted for atleast a day among the walls between the Kabuato and Draculan armies..Kiba cut threw Draculan's throat sending him off the edge of the walls..to end there war."he said softly. He put his hands in his pockets.

"Then..there was Allant..the demon collector..and general..he lead seige to Kiba's lands for atleast a week..and this was not far behind the marriage of Kiba and Pandora..and the birth of Victor and Kira."he said sighing.

"Allant fought Kiba in the very throne room of the palace..and they didn't stop fighting..not once. Kiba and Allant..fought up the stairs to the very roof..and Allant was going to kill him on his own walls..before Kiba sparred himself by dodging and elbowing the demon off the ledge to the spears that still remanied below."he said pausing and looking back at Lily.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games