Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:16 pm
♵ ♶ ♷ ξllery Ѧdvimi ♷ ♶ ♵

User Image

"Alright then. When can I be released?" he asked, licking his lips and taking a deep breath. "I don't really like hospitals..."

Awesome nerd
Oh, we'll see.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:29 pm
Mayah Playah
Think of it this way: One, every. Single. Character. Is a real. Political. Figure.
Two, Nazis on the moon
Three, Super Saiyan Hitler

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

"They want to keep you in for a couple months, but I'm trying to convince them to let you be under my care. I'll have to take some time off from work, but I'll be fine." He wouldn't get as nearly as much spending money as he was used to, but his real job would keep him with more than enough money needed.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:35 pm

User Image

"Oh Fredrich, I don't want to make you miss work!" he cried, reaching out to set his hand on Fredrich's chest. "There's so much good you can do at the department. I don't want to keep you from it."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:03 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich scowled and swatted Ellery's hand away. "I'm fine, Ellery. I needed to use my vacation days, anyway." He smiled reassuringly at her. "Don't worry, I'll be fine. Besides, if I run into trouble then Cameron will be more than happy to help me." he said with a growl.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:26 pm

User Image

The smaller male leaned back against the pillows, reaching up to push his hair back. "Hey, don't hurt Liam, okay? He can't control his urges to kill, just like Cameron."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich froze. "Are you serious?" he said and quickly looked back down at Ellery. "That man nearly killed you and you're defending him?!" he asked, anger growing deep inside him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:54 pm

User Image

"You didn't see him like I did, Fredrich!" he cried back, ignoring the pain in his chest. "I don;t understand why he did what he did, but I know the look on his face. Everyone deserves another chance, Fredrich. Everyone."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:07 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Can you even hear yourself right now?!" Fredrich bellowed. "You may have seen something during your state of shock under his knife, but all I saw was a lunatic trying to remove your lungs! He had plenty of chances to walk away from his crime! If you honestly believe he should still walk around in society then try convincing every family that's suffered through a loss because of him!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:38 pm

User Image

"No matter how angry you get, that won't change that I've already forgiven him. Don't you think Cameron has already forgiven you for almost killing his lover?!" he forced back, voice growing weaker as the pain in his chest returned, his heart rate accelerating. "T-turn the other cheek, Fredrich. How can I move on if I can't forgive my attacker?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:44 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Excuse me for hating someone that nearly killed you and laughed while doing it!" Fredrich yelled. He hesitated when he saw Ellery shrink in pain. The detective closed his mouth and forced himself to calm down for the others sake. "What you're asking is a lot, Ellery. I don't respond well to people trying to kill those I care about. What you're saying, you might as well have forgiven Tom for everything he did to Daniel, too."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:53 pm

User Image

With a wince, the songwriter leaned back and pushed his hand through his hair, waiting patiently for his heartrate to go back down to normal. "That's different. Daniel thought that it was love, and he was scarred by it. But I... I am not Daniel." Closing his eyes, he breathed slowly and held Fredrich's hand tightly. "I don't need you to forgive him, Fredrich. I don't even need you to like him. I just need you to let me heal in the only way I know how to."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:04 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich glared at Ellery then sighed and rubbed his forehead with his free gloved hand. "Fine, but if I as much as see him again I'll kill him." he said in a low, warning tone.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:12 pm

User Image

Ellery smiled softly, eyes fluttering back open. "Thank you, Fredrich," he breathed, pink lips curled into a beautiful smile. "So, before everything that happened, I decided to get you something to thank you for being so sweet to me and Daniel. I don't really know too much about you, so I got something funny, but intelligent. They're two tickets to see the Reduced Shakespeare Company."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"You didn't have to do that for me." Fredrich assured. Deep down he wished Ellery hadn't, either. His schedule was so busy, all of his relaxing time had been replaced just watching over the songwriter and Daniel, he wasn't even sure he could give himself enough time to watch some theater show. "Hmm... Reduced Shakespeare Company. I've never heard of that troupe." he mumbled shortly after.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:56 pm

User Image

"They're my favorite," he admitted, blushing. "I thought you'd like a nice laugh after being forced to stay around me and Daniel. The show's tomorrow night, so maybe you could ask Ethan when he gets back or something."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games