Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:38 pm
(*claps* you did very well acting as my characters Whedaba)

Leo drug his deer over to Whedaba and gave a soft bow before putting the deer on his back and climbing on himself. "Yth zklaen fothisev okarthel jaka. tir ti wux siofme?"

Leonis looked around trying to think of anything "Still can't think of any new games to play. Can you pick pleeeeeease" He giggled and clung to him and Elara just laughed. "Best find something to do, a bored cub can be very dangerous"

("We must head home now. Don't you think?")  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:59 pm
LeoLeonal

Leo drug his deer over to Whedaba and gave a soft bow before putting the deer on his back and climbing on himself. "Yth zklaen fothisev okarthel jaka. tir ti wux siofme?"

Leonis looked around trying to think of anything "Still can't think of any new games to play. Come you pick pleeeeeease" He giggled and clung to him and Elara just laughed. "Best find something to do, a bored cub can be very dangerous"

Whedaba picked up the three deer that Leo and him caught and placed them on his back. "coi ornla qe nao. jump shafaer sia spical vur yth shilta wiap spical. filki xurwk jaunus batobot hesi achthend tiric ti wielg stoda." he lowered himself onto his belly so that Leo could climb on.
(it would be wise. jump on my back and we can fly back. just make sure that our food does not fall off.)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:13 pm
Whedaba
LeoLeonal

Leonis looked around trying to think of anything "Still can't think of any new games to play. Can you pick pleeeeeease" He giggled and clung to him and Elara just laughed. "Best find something to do, a bored cub can be very dangerous"

Whedaba picked up the three deer that Leo and him caught and placed them on his back. "coi ornla qe nao. jump shafaer sia spical vur yth shilta wiap spical. filki xurwk jaunus batobot hesi achthend tiric ti wielg stoda." he lowered himself onto his belly so that Leo could climb on.
(it would be wise. jump on my back and we can fly back. just make sure that our food does not fall off.)

Leo nodded and held onto the food and Whedaba. "Krathin ekess gethrisj."

("Ready to go")  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:31 pm
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal

("Ready to go")

Whedaba looked up and began to flap his wings, taking flight to get above the trees. once they had cleared them, he turned towards his old home again, back towards everyone so that they could get going to the wastelands. Whedaba called over to Leo about halfway there, making sure he was alright. "svanoa re wux jilgir svern? jalla yth nakta gethrisjir?"
("are you alright? should we keep going?")  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:27 pm
(Yeah he did. biggrin )
Mont scratched his ears and laughed with Elara. "What happened when Leo got bored?" He remembered being a trickster for whenever he got bored himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:27 pm
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal

("Ready to go")

Whedaba looked up and began to flap his wings, taking flight to get above the trees. once they had cleared them, he turned towards his old home again, back towards everyone so that they could get going to the wastelands. Whedaba called over to Leo about halfway there, making sure he was alright. "svanoa re wux jilgir svern? jalla yth nakta gethrisjir?"
("are you alright? should we keep going?")

Leo clung onto him and their catch "Veh si siofme si geou qe kepatmasto. Origato udoka hurry though"

Elara laughed "Well let's just say this isn't our first cave"

("Yeah I think I will be alright. Let us hurry though")  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:40 pm
Whedaba tried to pick up some speed without letting either the food or Leo fall off, and soon they were at the entrance to Whedaba's old home again. He began to descend into the cave again, this time, trying to stay level as he landed, as to not have anything or anyone fall of of his back. They landed with a dull thud that announced their presence to all of the others in the cave.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:40 pm
Mont looked startled,"Um...what does that mean?" He was curious about what he'd done.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:52 pm
River of Time
Mont looked startled,"Um...what does that mean?" He was curious about what he'd done.

Elara laughed softly. "He made our first cave collapse. He mixed a couple of my potion ingredients and caused an explosion. I was trying to teach him a bit of potion making. After that I didn't keep any potion ingredients around."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:55 pm
Mont folded his ears back,"Oh. Well he must have learned alot that day, at least." He laughed a bit, patting Leonis' back. "More than we may ever know about him ourselves." He scratched behind the cub's ears, hoping it would keep him busy.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:00 pm
River of Time
Mont folded his ears back,"Oh. Well he must have learned alot that day, at least." He laughed a bit, patting Leonis' back. "More than we may ever know about him ourselves." He scratched behind the cub's ears, hoping it would keep him busy.

Leonis nuzzled into his paw happily purring softly. Elara chuckled softly watching them "Well he did learn one thing, he hates working with potions. He'd much rather work with cloth and metals."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:41 pm
Mont kept at it with Leonis, laughing at his reaction lightly. Then he diverted his attention back to Elara, snickering at his memories of things. "I used to try to make cloths, but I can only repair them. I guess I feel like I don't have the time for them." He smiled, knowing it was silly, but at least he found his place to be elsewhere.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:20 am
Whedaba pulled the three deer off of his back once Leo jumped off. he placed them on the ground next to himself and called over to everyone "Me end Leo keme beck weth food. enyone hengry?" he smiled and picked up a deer for Elara. "leo ui vi bensvelk harroc. tira wux anku jacion?" he said after he placed it in front of her.
(Leo is a good hunter. did you teach him?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:25 am
River of Time
Mont kept at it with Leonis, laughing at his reaction lightly. Then he diverted his attention back to Elara, snickering at his memories of things. "I used to try to make cloths, but I can only repair them. I guess I feel like I don't have the time for them." He smiled, knowing it was silly, but at least he found his place to be elsewhere.

Whedaba
Whedaba tried to pick up some speed without letting either the food or Leo fall off, and soon they were at the entrance to Whedaba's old home again. He began to descend into the cave again, this time, trying to stay level as he landed, as to not have anything or anyone fall of of his back. They landed with a dull thud that announced their presence to all of the others in the cave.

Leonis nodded then nearly jumped out of his fur with the big crash of Whedaba landing. He clung to Mont in fright burying his head in.

Elara chuckled "Axun si ankua jacion. Jaci yora zi quickly"

("Yes I taught him, He learned very quickly")  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:06 pm
"wux ankua jacion algbo. vur nomeno ir ui ihk wux. ir di wer lyriki ui ihk ve vur wer annyo ui ihk leo, mont vur leonis." he nudged her food closer to Elara and went back for Leo's Mont's and Leonis' share to drop it by them. he noticed Leonis curled up against Mont, frightened. "whet es wrong Leonis?"

(you taught him well. and this one is for you. one of the others is for me and the last is for leo, mont and leonis.)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games