Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:36 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shrugged before speaking. "There's a phrase that states 'I didn't say it was your fault, I said I'd blame you.' That's what Gavin is doing... Not that I mind." He said with a halfway smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:44 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gwen laughed, and Gavin sighed. "This is true." Gwen said. Gavin crossed her arms. "If I were on the ground right now..." She said, still seeming to be unhappy with Gwen. "Hey, if you were on the ground, I'd still be messing with you. Now, lets go find Vina, because you seem to have lost her." "What're you talking about, she's right... oh." Gavin said, looking around. Gwen laughed. "C'mon." He said, looking at Gabriel. He started walking the direction that he and Scott had just come (the way Gavin and Gabriel had not), still carrying Gavin. "Could ya' put me down?" "I could."  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Ochru
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:52 am
In reply to what Terry had asked, Ochru said, "My father is taking over while I'm away. I know, weird, right? Anyway...it looks like we cannot count on Yumi or Link to answer us. As usual both of them are in a romantic state of mind."

(Saya, this is your fault for not replying...I am so going to love this.)

What Ochru was witnessing should clearly be for the bedroom only. He could only summize that his mother Empress Dee had something to do with it or maybe the food. Either way, Ochru was tempted to lift both of them over his head and cart them to a bedroom via the elevator.

Then he had an idea! He asked both Yumi and Link, "Would you two like a room? Not that I haven't seen this before, but like if you two cannot keep your hormones under control, then I will have to use Mom's romance tub up to an empty room where the two of you can be alone. Your choice."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:03 am
Ochru
(got distracted by new 3ds)

Yumi snapping out of the love sick trance" I guess we'll be heading to my father's place. He shouldn't give us any trouble seeing as how he's here in the kitchen. " Turning her attention to the recently arrived Ochru, Yumi replied " We won't be needing that and No, I won't be joining the party this year. I got some reading to do. Though I can't say the same for Link"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:16 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel just smiled and followed them quietly with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:50 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gwen heard Gabriel sigh as they walked. He looked over his shoulder at him. "What? Want me to carry you too?" Gavin laughed, more at Gwen than Gabriel. "I doubt you could." "He doesn't look that heavy. How old are you?" He asked, turning to look forward.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:58 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel thought about it before speaking. "That's actually a good question. I don't really know since my memory is in fragmented pieces, but if what the doctors told me is anything to go on I'd say about twenty two." He said in reply to them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:13 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gwen nodded. "Interesting..." He said. As they arrived at a door, Gavin smirked. "Now you'll have to put me down to open the door." She said. Gwen shook his head. "Alright, if you want me to put you down so badly..." He dropped her on the ground. Quite literally. And she landed with a loud *THUD*. Sitting up, she rubbed the back of her neck. "Gavin and I are twenty one, give or take."  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:15 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel nods before speaking. "Sounds about right, Which fairy are we looking for again?" He asked keeping his eye out for any possible fairy they come across.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:32 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
Midnight reply woot woot! Happy new year, btw.

Gavin stood up, mumbling something about men being heartless. "Vina's grey, but if you see a cream-colored one then that's Ivan. But he's probably sleeping or something..." He said, with a shrug.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:40 pm
(Not Midnight here yet.)
Paranormal Teddy

Gabriel continues looking around. "I'll keep an eye out." He said noting as much as he could while keeping an eye out for fairy glow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:58 am
TheDarkmasterchumble
Ah, so close. Well, happy new year when it is ^^

Gwen nodded. "I'd appreciate it." He said. Gavin seemed to be distracted by something out the window, and ran over to it. "I think that's Ivan, up on tower three." She said, looking at Gwen. He walked over to the window, and nodded. "So then we keep going." He continued walking the way they had been walking, opening the door in front of him for Gavin and Gabriel.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:35 am
Paranormal Teddy

Gabriel looked around before speaking. "Go ahead, I'll catch up." He said jumping from the window and heading to a different area.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:38 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

The twins looked at each other, then shrugged. "Have fun." "Don't kill yourself. Then we'd probably get sued for something..." Gavin ran through the door, Gwen closing it behind him.

With Gabriel gone, the twins seemed to speed up. They were both running through the narrow hallways, making random turns, but eventually ending back together. "How slow can someone run?" Gwen said, speeding up. Gavin laughed, and sped up too, now in front of him. When they reached the door that would take them to the tower where they had seen Ivan, they stopped to take a breath. "I wonder what Gabriel's doing..." "Why? He's probably just wandering around. Sightseeing." "That's dumb." Gavin said, opening the door.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:19 pm
Paranormal Teddy

Gabriel was sitting in a chair with both fairies floating around him with several Moblins and other creatures laying unconcious on the floor. "To be perfectly honest I didn't think that would work." He said playing with a bracelet that had a stone in it similar to Fayor's wind but also a compass device attached as well.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games