Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amegakure OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:21 am
Yeah, she is. Which is why it's the "dead" part that confuses/worries me.

@Shane: If she runs into you . . . ohgodyesplease!  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:39 am
Kone, why do you have a habit of going rogue  

Cain the Blade

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:58 am
I no know. *shrugs* It just happens.

I wouldn't call Nori "rogue", though. She doesn't even consider herself a shinobi. She's just a runaway child . . . *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:22 am
*cracks his knuckles* If only the Amekage contact her Akatsuki members, then we ( Me) would hunt Noriko down........  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:38 am
Koneko Kuromira
I no know. *shrugs* It just happens.

I wouldn't call Nori "rogue", though. She doesn't even consider herself a shinobi. She's just a runaway child . . . *shrugs*

*whimpers* Shaaaane!  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:22 pm
XSK Muse
*cracks his knuckles* If only the Amekage contact her Akatsuki members, then we ( Me) would hunt Noriko down........

She has this in mind by the way, but she isn't back from her end of the year festivities since today was her last day of school. But you shouldn't stray far Koneko, there is a plot going to happen if you stay in reach. xp  

MikeyZMB

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:30 pm
MikeyZMB
XSK Muse

She has this in mind by the way, but she isn't back from her end of the year festivities since today was her last day of school. But you shouldn't stray far Koneko, there is a plot going to happen if you stay in reach. xp

I look forward to hunting her down......Sorry Koneko, But if i could just see......ummmmmmmmm....oh yeah , Rini.......hmmm i wonder where she is?!  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:16 pm
The dead part was added in there cause you can give away information, so if you present the risk, then you must be killed. twisted Or do what my brother says to make a twist in the plot. xp  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:24 pm
(Me and Hadou dispatched a deserter. Bet you'll never guess who. Well...sort killed himself more than we killed him. But a dead traitor is a dead traitor.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:34 pm
@Alicia: Woo! Twistiness. I loves the twistiness. heart rofl heart

@Muse: Umm, why do you want to knoooow?

@Mikey: I wouldn't say she's gone TOO far . . . still within reach, I suppose. I've posted with her once elsewhere and she's yet to be found by the guy that owns the place . . .

@Alicia again: I heard from a little bird that Nori's father is dead. Is this true?! When did this happen and how could I not know?! crying I wanted her to meet him . . . she has no clue who he is . . . or that she even HAS a father/siblings out there somewhere . . .  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:41 pm
Koneko Kuromira
@Alicia: Woo! Twistiness. I loves the twistiness. heart rofl heart

@Muse: Umm, why do you want to knoooow?

@Mikey: I wouldn't say she's gone TOO far . . . still within reach, I suppose. I've posted with her once elsewhere and she's yet to be found by the guy that owns the place . . .

@Alicia again: I heard from a little bird that Nori's father is dead. Is this true?! When did this happen and how could I not know?! crying I wanted her to meet him . . . she has no clue who he is . . . or that she even HAS a father/siblings out there somewhere . . .

Well, i might not be able to track you with rain, but i can still track you with my awesome smell. mrgreen And as an added twist, Erick Curuso is your god father since Erick is her brother, but has a different last name. xp But for the twist to happen, i have to make sure i can track you down. xd And as for her father dying, he might have. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:46 pm
@Koneko: Well, happy trails, but when your rpc is captured, just remember the DEAD or ALIVE part on your Bingo listing. So yeah, if i can find you, i wonder what is stoping me from killing her....oh yeah i forgot, the Amekage is...... emo

I KNOW WHERE YOUR AT NOREKO!!!!! *has the most evilist grin he has ever made* Too bad its Out of Roleplay, and not in roleplay......

@Everyone else: Cheesecake?  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:53 pm
@Alicia: Ah, but the rainwater washes away scent, so you have no stable starting point to search for her once the rain ends. You'd have to circle the entire country's border first to locate her scent, if it hasn't faded by the time you find it, and that time gives her a decent head start. As an added plus, her current location is shrouded in mist -- moisture that dampens her scent again. Bwahaha. twisted

I suppose it's possible, though, if you're lucky. Then again, if you were tracking her initially through the rain, that would give you a general area to start searching for her scent. It's just finding her, then, in the mist that's the problem. 3nodding Good luck~!

@Muse: *pokes* You didn't answer my question. Why do you want to know where Rini is?  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:55 pm
@Koneko:.........................................I kinda miss Rini.............i liked her as a rpc......pretty cool you got the whole Jashin thing going.....nice one........................................but i know where Noreko is as a Gaian, not a RPC in this guild. Oh if i only could track you down some how, or even work with the Amekage......oops did i say that?  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:59 pm
Koneko Kuromira
@Alicia: Ah, but the rainwater washes away scent, so you have no stable starting point to search for her once the rain ends. You'd have to circle the entire country's border first to locate her scent, if it hasn't faded by the time you find it, and that time gives her a decent head start. As an added plus, her current location is shrouded in mist -- moisture that dampens her scent again. Bwahaha. twisted

I suppose it's possible, though, if you're lucky. Then again, if you were tracking her initially through the rain, that would give you a general area to start searching for her scent. It's just finding her, then, in the mist that's the problem. 3nodding Good luck~!

@Muse: *pokes* You didn't answer my question. Why do you want to know where Rini is?

The rain stops at the border, and remember that my senses are attuned with the rain, so i know which area you left from. But im going to have the akatsuki track you down...especially when an Akatsuki member is in the mist. twisted  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games