Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:45 am

[[My OCD isn't acting up. It only does so when I'm cleaning. mrgreen ]]
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:08 pm

[[ I'm more pattern oriented then cleanliness oriented. I give it five days or so before I apply again.]]

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:24 pm

[[Let's see who applies. I'd like a chance for fresh blood to enter our throbbing heart of a role play.]]
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:32 pm

[[ I know, me too. I was teasing. But that doesn't make me any less antsy..]]

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:56 pm

[[Sorry! I couldn't tell. sweatdrop ]]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:38 pm

[[I'd like to give a nice warm welcome to our three newest role players: Lillith Rose 23, Kingdom of Arbos, and Hikari Bunni Tenshi. Welcome to Love Me Eternal! Where love lasts forever...when you're bitten.
Also, a great, big, warm thanks to HatterHarleyQuinn who helped fill one of the available parts. Thank you all so much! It will be lovely to have some new blood in our throbbing, role play heart.]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:39 pm

[[New announcements on the first page! They concern a summary of details for the new role players. Please read!]]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:43 pm

[[For current role players: are we ready to shift to the next day? Replies are desired as soon as you can get them to me. I would like to give the new role players a chance to integrate themselves into the role play.]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:02 pm

[[ I believe it is all good.]]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:08 pm

[[ Introducing myself, though it's always awkward to do so. My name is Hikari, and I love to roleplay. Too bad there aren't many I want to join lately, or can join at that. I'm excited to join this, as I don't normally do vampire RPs at all.]]

colorfulCheshire

Rainbow Phantom

10,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Champion 300

colorfulCheshire

Rainbow Phantom

10,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:26 pm

[[Um, where'd everyone go?]]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:49 pm

[[They're just busy. It's usually like this. Don't worry, though, because it'll pick up in a few days. :3 ]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:23 pm

[[ Back from Germany!!! Before I go into the long summary of my trip, I'm going to ask if you're prepared to read a lot?
In response to the shift, sounds good to me, I really can't think of much besides having Amelia walk to her room in shock.
Hi to all the new people!!(:
And... There was something else... Don't remember... Oh well!!(: ]]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:38 pm

[[Welcome back, Angel! I have real eight hundred page books before. I think I can do long. smile ]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:08 pm

[[ K, so, we get in to see all the people we were staying with holding a big sign saying welcome to germany, it made me smile so big! On the ride from Frankfurt to their school I stared out the window, it was so beautiful! With how south that is, the alps are close, so there are mountains and hills galore! And so much farm land, just for cattle too! Most of the crop farming was in a different area. For the first couple of days we went to school with them, kids stay in the same class except for some classes like music and science, and the teachers move around, and they get out at one.
The first city we visited was Bonn, and omg it is so beautiful, it was one of the old capitols, so it still has a bunch of old federal buildings from pre-wwII, and we went to a history museum, kinda boring, but full of facts. Then Cologne, to the cathedral, so many stairs!! 533 in a spiral tower with many four feet of room and people going up and down, though the view from the top was beautiful!! You could see the entire city, though the cathedral was under construction in most parts due to repairs (acid rain), so we didn't get to see much of it besides the tower. After that we went to the Lindt chocolate museum, it was really interesting, but my favorite part was that it closes at 6 to become the factory, because it's a fully operational factory that has those parts covered in thick plastic, so you can see everything, that and the gift shop is just chocolate ^-^
(( This will probably be out of order as my days blurred together))
We also went to Trier and toured the Roman ruins, they were so amazing, most of the buildings didn't use mortar to keep the stones together, though most were either repaired or the upper floors were ruined. The best part was that the Porta Neigra is the entrance into the outdoor shopping zone, were all the buildings bottom floors were transformed into stores, but the upper floors kept in their same old style. Though we got rained on and didn't get to see the... forgot the name, but their version of the Colosseum. Found out that people in Trier building basements tend to find ruins and destroy them so they don't have to move. The entire place is covered in ruins underground.
Koblez: We didn't do much here, but we went to Marxburg, which is the only castle that was never ruined, so everything was original save some fixtures like wood and windows. And it is illegal to build a bridge over the Rhein, so we took cable cars to see this old fortress up at the top of a mountain, then back down to see the rest of the city, and I'm pretty sure we went chopping here too for a couple hours. This is also where the Mosel and the Rhein meet, joining into just the Rhein, a big thing for German geography.
In Mainz we did boring tours of this radio and tv station, then another tour of the parliament building, because every state has a board of parliament, super old building, but beautiful, then to the Gutenberg press museum to take a picture for my mommy. You're not allowed to, but they let me(:
Frankfurt: We went to the zoo, and boy do I have a story for that!! So, this baby orangutan stuck it's hand out and one guy touched it, took a picture, then the other touched it and didn't see the mommy come, so she grabbed his arm, and bit his finger, almost broke his arm, and probably his finger, there was a space where you could touch the fence that nobody saw, and I knew these two, it was so effing scary, I was just standing there like full out flipping out. Then we went shopping and the one who got bit met us up and got his bangs dyed the colors of the german flag xD And I went shopping ^-^
We went to two public viewings for soccer, and boy to they love it, people dress all up for it! Germany won both games too(:
And Kirmes, we went to two, they're like huge parties in tents that have like some carnival stuff outside, the bigger the area the better they are, but either way they are so much fun!
Think that's everything, any questions? Like about stuff there? I could go on and on about a lot of it, but I can never think of the stuff unless it's asked(: ]]
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games