Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:02 pm
Make them hurt as much as possible, he replied, firing at the ones he could see from the trees.

"If he does he hasn't said anything or made a move to stop me," she replied with the same casualness. "256 yards and closing... let me make it perfectly clear that I'm not going to become a threat to your relationship," she added. "Mood killing and sabotage are two very different things."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:37 pm
"Understood." Niles replied simply as he and Ben opened fire from their position, adding pressure and pinning some androids from the back.

"Might as well be." Kim argued, shifting her sights on the next spotted android, then firing.

"Without going into great depth, I'm still on an uneasy footing about this whole ordeal. Then there's you, taking shots at myfeet making it even harder to stand still and not fall over."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:51 pm
"It's really not that hard to deal with if you'd just except the fact that Azm is a robot and I'm a b***h. I'm pretty sure that's what Azm has done... another one 345 yards."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:04 pm
"You can't understand though. You're another android, so of course there'd be no problem if the two of you got together." Kim pointed out, taking the shot on the next spotted target.

"I'm human. It kind of makes things different for the long run, which Azm admitted he's more interested in."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:25 pm
"He's just another person... that's all he ever wanted to be. Just treat as you would any other human and you'll be fine. It's not unheard of for people to engage in a relationship with a bot like him and not even know he was a bot until years down the road... it's really only a big deal because you're making it so... 543 yards. Counter sniper. He hasn't seen us yet."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:37 pm
"It's all easy for you to say this s**t." Kim took the shot, giving a grunt afterwards.

"I know he's not human, try as he may to be so. Eventually, we're going to hit a bump in the road where we can't just ignore that I am and he isn't. I don't know what it'll be. I might get shot, or maybe even him. Maybe it'll be something as simple as me turning old while he's ageless." Kim sighed as she took another shot on an android who crossed her sights.

"Point is, I'm still testing the waters of this relationship and you're being a b***h by throwing piranhas in the water."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:01 pm
"But piranhas are so cute and cuddly," she replied in the most childish voice she could manage.

What looked like a massive kill droid standing at about 20 feet tall and piloted by another android pushed itself out of the rubble of one of the buildings.

Disengage and head back into the woods, Azm ordered.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:06 pm
"Yeah. They're about as cute as you are ugly." Kim grunted, picking her head up from the scope of rifle to stare at the actual massive android.

"Jesus..." She lowered her head back down, and focused her attention at firing at standard weak points in the thing.

"Understood. Rendezvous at the LZ?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:13 pm
"Only on the inside," she confessed. "******** I was afraid of that... We need to leave. Now!" Nurixin said as she got to her feet.

The large bot turned to face the two siting on the hill and fired a rocket at them.

Knowing the rocket was on kill directory, Nurixin dove on top of Kim, shielding her with her much tougher body as the rocket exploded literally 3 feet above them.

Azm stopped as he saw the explosion. Nuri, Kim, report!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:24 pm
"s**t," Kim growled, sensing what was coming when the large android faced and and looked right at their location. She stared to scramble up to her feet, but was knocked down onto the ground again as soon as she was on her hands and knees. The massive weight was unmistakable; Nurixin obviously shielded her body.

She felt shrapnel of the rocket - and who knew what else - scrap and nick her exposed legs, but none of it felt serious. Kim knew better than think that true already, but if she could move she would be fine.

"Azm?" She struggled to move her hand to her ear with Nurixin on top of her. Kim started to feel her backside get wet, which was uncomfortable and worrying at the same time. "Azm, can you hear me? I'm alive, but I'm not sure... She's on top of me, and took most of the damage. I... There's something, besides her, on my back." Her voice was beginning to shake as fear settled into her mind.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:01 pm
Nurixin's eyes shot open. "shshshssh," she said, coolant dripping out of her mouth as she glanced up at the bot, which was preparing to fire another rocket. She grabbed girl by the back of her uniform with her good arm and started running into the woods as the rocket exploded behind them causing no damage as she ran. Sending a damage report. I'm on route to the LZ. Her connection was full of static as she spoke. "If I collapse go on without me. That's an order," she said as she ran.

Understood, report received. Lucy, I need you to get your equipment ready.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:22 pm
"He-Hey!" Kim protested, barely having enough time to grb her rifle as Nurixin was picking her up and fleeing the area.

"I can run for myself, ya know." She tried to growl, but failed miserably at her attempt to sound angry as she could only stare at the coolant dripping out of Nurixin. "I'm not a hopeless kid."

"Understood." Lucy simply replied, waiting at the landing zone. She shrugged off a backpack she now carried and set it down in front of her. "Damages?" She asked as she began to rummage through her pack for tools and supplies.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:08 pm
"Not a hopeless kid but still too slow," she replied through gurgling coolant, her body starting to get warm to the touch.

The large bot didn't seem to be chasing them or it had lost them all together.

Nurixin let go of Kim and sat down against a tree. "They don't seem to be following us..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:28 pm
"I'm not that slow!" Kim retorted, trying to get her feet on the ground and run for herself, which was turning out to be more difficult than she thought the way Nurixin was going.

When she finally could get her feet on the ground she was dropped, and hit the ground with a small grunt.
"Gee, thanks," she sarcastically said, getting up on her feet.

Hearing the other females, and honestly unable to ignore them, Lucy quickly picked up her bag and went towards the voices she heard.

"Damages Nurixin?" She asked once she appeared to them, heading straight for the leaking android.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:13 pm
"both pumps and coolant filters and multiple hoses... nothing too serious," she answered. "I think my communicator is damaged as well."

Azm came running out of the trees. "What happened? I saw explosions."  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games