Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:18 pm
Xaene blushed and hid his face in dom's chest, a bright smile on his face. "love you too." he hummed against his chest.
the dragon gave a light smile and gently hugged him. "either way.." he chuckled, only to blush again as his stomach growled. "why always when i'm enjoying myself?" he muttered, a light smirk on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:57 am
Awesome nerd

The large Female dragon lowered her tone to her normal one as she realized she may have been to loud. "My name is Riko and you can cut the dearie child I'm more then ten time's your age my dear sin." She said in her honey and silk voice that she was gifted when she was born. "It would seem my little darling Ikuto has gone and messed up one of his spell's again, he's fine but he's worried because he can't seem to change back so he asked me to come find you and ask you to come help him." She said in a motherly tone as she watched Nikolai closely since she had over heard other females besides herself talking to him. "Oh and be lucky he sent me because Jiko has a bad temper when it comes to other poeple and as he like's to say "His Ikuto.","

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:04 am
User Image

"Oh, do go on, dearie, I love hearing about how young I look~" Nikolai grinned before hearing the dragon talk about Ikuto and an unfortunate spell. "Is that so? Why, I don't know why he couldn't call." he mused with a sly grin that said more. "Keeping surveillance on me then, hmm dearie? Very well, I'll be on my way." he sighed and walked towards the elegant beast. "Shall I ride you, dearie, or must I find my own method of transportation?" he inquired with half-asleep eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:02 pm
Dominick flicked his fingers towards an old record player and soon the soft sounds of 'Carmen' filled the air. He held outbid hands, smiling. "Shall we dance?"
"Well, the food's ready," he chuckled. Flicking his fingers, the pan floated over, two forks sticking out of it. As it settled in front of them, he grinned. "Time to eat."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:26 pm
Xaene gave a smile and slipped his fingers into Dominick's, a light chuckle escaping him. "of course..." he hummed, his eyes tinting a vibrant purple.
Drake gave a small smile as he inhaled the smell of the food. "smells delicious, love." he hummed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:45 pm
As the song slowly turned into a tango, Dominick's training took over and he began to dance the real tango. Suddenly, as the music skipped and stopped, the tango pausing so that the characters in the opera could communicate, he stopped, his hand under Xaene's thigh and raising it so that it was hitting his waist, holding up Xaene with his other hand. "Sorry," he panted. "My mind's still on dance mode."
Grigorii gently got a forkful of the ziti and held it up to his lover's lips. "It tastes even better. Hattie's husband taught me how to make it."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:12 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
Riko laughed at his statement her silver blue eye's shining as she lowered her head so she was closer to him. "Now now i said nothing about you looking young, i merely stated a fact." She said as she crouched down closer to the ground for him. "And though i doubt you need a ride you are more then welcome to ride on my back, just make sure you hold on I wouldn't want the first person Ikuto has ever trusted to fall off now would I ?" Riko ended with a question as she shifted her size so that she was 9feet tall and only about 250pounds.It would be easier for someone to hold on in her opinion. "Oh and as for why he didn't just call you it's because he's in a bit of shock,as you might be when you see him." She said as she waited for him to climb up. 'Though being what he is i can see why he'd think he was older.' Riko thought to her self as she flattened her wings out and onto the ground.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:02 pm
Dominick suddenly froze, not expecting the girl. Turning and hiding Xaene behind him, he glared at the girl. "Who are you and how did you get in here? This safehouse is for Rider's purpose only, and something tells me you have nothing to do with the Riders."

{{I don't mean to be rude, but next time could you ask before you post? This isn't part of the school or some public place in the city. The Safehouse was created for the Riders and their friends, family, etc., lies out of the city and hidden by the forest, and is supposed to be hard to get in in order to protect its guests. I don't mind too much if you join the storyline, just please ask next time.}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:08 pm
"its fine..." Xaene smiled softly, lightly brushing his lips to dominick's. "but... i like the other dancing we do more..." he hummed softly.
Drake blushed lightly at the feel of the food to his lips, nibbling it. "its good."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:26 pm
Dominick laughed. "Let's get going then. I'd hate to pass up a chance to dance." He then pulled Xaene from the room, ducking into the Diamond Room and joint onto the bed, bringing his love with him. "Now," he rumbled, flipping so that Xaene was pinned beneath him, "we can tango, waltz, two-step, anything. Whichever dance you want."
The Rider smirked. "I know better tasting things, but it'll do for now."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:45 pm
Xaene nodded and hugged him tightly. "hm.... they all sound good.." he hummed, his cheeks a soft pink as he looked up at dominick.
Drake gave a light smile. "its very good though... " he hummed, lightly brushing a hand through the rider's hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:57 pm
"I bet they do," he chuckled, gently sucking on the dragon's collarbone.
He nodded. "Very true. But still, I'd much rather taste you again."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:05 pm
Xaene blushed darkly, biting his lip as he felt his loves lips against his skin.
Drake gave a smile, shaking his head. "how about after a bit of food? i'd rather not end up like i was earlier...." he sighed and felt around for the food and fork.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm
As Dominick peeled his and Xaene's clothes from their bodies, he smirked. It never ceased to amaze him how easily he could make his fiance quiver with need and desire. Nonetheless, it was still always fun.
{{Time skip or PM?}}
Grigorii put a fork in Drake's groping hands, guiding his other one to the ziti pan. "There, better?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games