Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:11 pm
Awesome nerd

"God dam you, Alcott!!" she yelled, about to hit him. "How much are those papers worth?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:35 pm
He did nothing, not a cringe or a wince. Just that distant stare out the window. "I can't say, but all my mistresses were rich so I'm guessing I'm worth a pretty penny." He closed his eyes. "Why are you making such a big deal over it?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:13 pm
Awesome nerd

She continued to speed, going faster and faster. "Because you can't protect her if you're a slave to that monster." Running through another red light, she gripped his wrist even tighter, her nails digging into his skin. "That girl is my number one priority. If you can't protect her, then it's my job to protect you both. We need to find a way to buy those papers. How greedy is your brother?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:06 pm
Alcott remained quiet for nearly the entire ride. It wasn't until he saw the lights of the upcoming town that he found the voice to speak. "Very." It was his only response, just that one word. He refused to let her know about the truth about Jet, about how he was the entire reason he had become a slave in the first place.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:19 pm
Awesome nerd

"Then I'll have to schedule a meeting with him and see how much Michaela has to loan me," she replied, sighing as she saw the lights of the town. 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:03 pm
He quickly shot her a look. "You're going to try to become my mistress?" he asked with a mixture of disbelief and dread in his heavy tone.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:20 pm
Awesome nerd

"Better me than him," she shot back, her eyes on the road. "It's either me or Michaela. Take your pick, or I'll choose for you."
The girl on the backseat made a tiny noise and she curled more, trying to get warm.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:19 pm
Alcott narrowed his eyes and looked back to the blurring buildings. Michaela or Ericka, both wonderful choices. But with Ericka he wouldn't have to worry about anything a past mistress would do seeing that she's lesbian, obviously. As for Michaela, she wanted to get as far away from him as possible. And he wasn't quite sure if it was a good thing for someone that's had a crush on him for so long to become his mistress. "You." he finally decided, giving Michaela a brief glance when she shifted in her seat.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:33 pm
Awesome nerd

She swerved around a car, rolling her eyes and the driver honked angrily. "But your loyalty belongs to her, since it's her money that will be used to buy you," she said.
Michaela whimpered a little as she struggled to get warm, curling tighter into a ball.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:50 pm
"So she's my mistress no matter what." he said as more of a statement than a question. He should have realized he'd have no say in this, he was a slave to that girl from day one.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:15 am
Awesome nerd

"Notyour mistress," she said, sighing. "You just owe her pretty big. She probably won't even acknowledge that she bought tou. I, however, will use and abuse the perks of having a slave to clean up after my "little friends" from the bar come to visit." Ericka chuckled a little, not even noticing the car jostle from a pothole.
The teen, on the other hand, sat up after the bump, having woken from the movement. Rubbing the back of her head, she groaned sleepily and looked at the two in the front seats. "Where are we going? And why does my head hurt?!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:15 pm
Alcott, however, didn't seem to take her humor well. He didn't like even talking about his past, or in this case present. Fortunately for him, Michaela was offering a perfect change of subject. "Partying does that to a girl." he grunted and gave a small glance at the side-view mirror of the car to see her.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:15 am
Awesome nerd

"But I don't party," she murmured, looking out the window in indifference. She obviously still didn't love Alcott anymore. In fact, she didn't even seem to be attracted to him. "So, where are we going? Somewhere warm, I hope. 30° isn't exactly my ideal temperature."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:56 pm
"That's a good question." he commented and turned his attention to Ericka.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:44 pm
Awesome nerd

"We're going to see if we can find someone to break this spell you're under," she answered, sighing.
"Spell? What spell?" Her attention returned to Alcott, the punishing eyes from her father staring at the blonde hunk. "Alcott, tell me what happened. I don't want to hear Ericka's version, I want to hear yours."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games