Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:33 am
User Image Arya moved her foot of of Stitch and looked at Sam. "Is this the Xavier Institute?" She asked, despite the sign being right next to her. Her pale blue eyes stared almost thought Sam, but really all they saw was a soul.

Foxi Doll

User Image Sumina went willingly as Jean pushed her out. She wasn't here to fight with Jean. The stronger telepath would win and at the moment, that was Jean. She smiled at Jean. 'Never is a strong word, Mistress Jean.' She mocked, speaking directly to Jean.

She turned her attention back to the fight and moved over to Zeda, sitting down on a piece of rubble and crossing her legs. "Zeda you can tear him apart as you like, but don't touch his head. I'd like that to myself." She said, reaching into David's mind. She tugged on the beast to aggravate it. She smirked as she watched the fight.

David's body floated in the air before being slammed, with about as much force as he used on Zeda, into the ground, "Bad Teddy." She commented with a smile.

baka-slash-chibi13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:47 am
User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

"Merde," she muttered as she struggled in his arms. The breath was stolen from her then as he pressed her body too close to his. She actually cried out as she felt her bones crushing into her organs, puncturing them and causing fluids to leak through her chest cavity.

When they landed, she spit out a bothersome mixture of acidic spit and blood. Her body was trying to mend itself, but the damage was almost too great for her to handle without fuel to speed it. She lay there for all of ten seconds, long enough for David to shout out his victory.

Then she slowly and awkwardly got to her feet. When she was completely vertical, she took in a deep, shuddering breath, the realignment of her bones quite audible as they snapped back in place.

"Yea roar for me lover," she said in a gravelly voice. Then her eye widened as he slammed into the ground.

"Stop playing with my food," she grouched at Sumina. "That's my job." Then she ran and dove on top of his back.

"She's always ruining my appetite," she murmured softly as she reached over to grab the severed arm she had set to the side.

"Try not to die too quickly, Smoky. I love the favors you give a girl," she said as she kissed him on the cheek. Then she waved his own hand in his face before darting back. The saliva on her lips burnt his skin on contact.

"Let's go, before he get's more of his buddies to ruin my dinner further," she said finally, her form reverting back to its regular appearance. Then she took a tentative bite of his flesh, relishing the taste of rotting bear.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:01 am
User Image Sumina's eyes became murderous as Zeda spoke. She sent the girl flying into a wall, before getting up and walking past her. 'I saw him first. He is mine to toy with. Got that Dragon?' She growled into her mind, heading back to the Brotherhood Mansion. She would be the one to break David, mentally and physically. "Let's go Zeda." She said calmly, turning back to look at her teammate in the wall. 'You can eat David after I break him.' She told to dragoness to appease her. She needed to get along with her teammates if she didn't want to get stabbed in the back.

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:12 am
baka-slash-chibi13
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

ღ Λ ȵ ɕ ε ȴ ღ

User Image

Angel didn't argue or struggle when the girl carried her. She felt a strange hollowness inside her chest, she wouldn't let this happen normally. It felt weird to not be any help, or have to have others help you.
Angel happily gulped down the glass quietly, it was the best water she ever tasted, probably because she hadn't had in a while. Her throat started to open again as the feeling of cold liquid washed over it. She placed the empty glass on the table with silence, relishing the fact ehr strength was coming back, little by little. Was it the water or her healing?
Thank you. That feels great. Her telepathic whispers grew a bit fiercer, less of a cry of disparity and more of a simple exhaustion. She still felt shaky, her inside were roaring with pain. Maybe her inside were on fire. She didn't care. She needed more water. Can I have...another? She looked up at the white haired girl. She was gorgeous, in a strange way. Dark caramel like skin and snow white hair, perhaps just as white as her own angelic hair. A rare beauty.
Who are you? She asked, her deep purple hers scanning the girl, then slipping to the boy. Her lips moved not an inch as she spoke in their minds, her deep breaths wouldn't make a sound no matter how hard she tried.  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:27 am
Untouchable_Sanity

User ImageGretchen smiled at larusa, “Yes there are good humans. However trying to find them and shift them through the bad…isn’t easy and we put ourselves at risk of being captures, killed or experimented on. Also understand the good can also be bad. Image you meet a wonderful human, kind, funny, etc you think he is one of the good ones. So you tell him the truth about yourself. He called the people who are looking for mutants because he is thinking he is doing the right thing. Is he a bad person? No, he never killed anyone, stole, or even probably means to hurt you. You might get lucky and he accepts you, but are you willing to take the risk?”

baka-slash-chibi13

User ImageKitty nodded and took his hand feeling small and like a child. She was tired and wanted nothing more then to sleep and take something for the pain in her stomach. Once she was back, she nodded and thanked Magneto before taking the walk home stopping by the pharmacy. Home she went into the kitchen and searched until she found iprophen, took a shower then crashed in her bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:31 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika filled the glass again and handed it back to the girl, flinching every time she heard her voice in her head. "Is that the only way you are able to communicate with us?" she asked. "I am Masika Yejide. This is the Xavier Institute for Gifted Youngsters. Who are you?" she replied to the girl's question.

Kitty Kat Rosetta

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:47 pm
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

ღ Λ ȵ ɕ ε ȴ ღ

User Image

Angel greedily took the glass and gulped it down hastily, as if she hadn't had a drink of water in ages. Truthfully, she has no idea how long its been. She sadly shook her head when she finished, and peered at the lovely girl. no....i don't make any sounds, see, watch. angel weakly slammed her fist on the table, the glass shook and the table rattled, however there was no crash or bang, but silent movement. She sighed quietly, inhaling breath but no sound of passing air was present. No sound at all. This js the only way i can talk to people. It gets lonesome, not hearing my own voice. At least..... I think i get lonesome. . Angel tapped her fingers on the table top, creating a silent medley. the giften institute you say? Sounds familiar, rings a bell. But i cant remember a thing ya see. So i can't tell you much about myself. . Angel had a happy, undisturbed expression, as if having no memory at all didnt bother her. But her eyes told a different story, holding sadness and delression within their purple irises. My name is Angel..... I think. Well, i only remember two words, one of which is the word Angel, my mutation, and a blurred image of what i look loke and my age. If only incould search my memories and read my own mind like i could with others, maybe i would be able to helpmyself. . She shrugged and held out her glass. But what dies feeling sorry for oneself do? Could i have more water please? My throat feels like sand paper.

(ooc: posting from my phone, so there will be typos and spelling mistakes and whatnot.)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika nodded and filled the glass once more, flinching at Angel's voice in her head. Even knowing that the girl couldn't make sound any other way, she still wasn't comfortable with having a voice in her head other than Professor Grey's voice. She could thank Sumina for that.

Kitty Kat Rosetta

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:16 pm
Kitty Kat Rosetta
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

ღ Λ ȵ ɕ ε ȴ ღ

User Image

Once again Angel grabbed the glass and finished quickly. Masika, i like that name. I dont think i've ever heard it before. she stood from her seat and grabbed the table for support. She was exausted, the adrenaline slowly fading from her body. Im curious as to why i feel as if i've run the length of the country. Irs as if my entire body is asleep, yet my mind is wide awake. she watched as Masika flinched when she spoke. She sighed, wishing she could speak like a normal person, not be forced to telepathically comunicate. It always unsettled people. She didn't even have to read their mind to tell. If you like I could remain silent. I get the feeling my speaking through the mind unsettles you. I probably get that alot. her whispering mind had a tone of lonliness.

(ooc: posting from my phone, so there will be typos and spelling mistakes and whatnot.)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:08 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm being rude, keeping you at the gate like this," Sam apologized as she beckoned her further in. "Yes, it is. Would you like a tour?" She noticed that the sign was only a few feet away, its bronze letters were bigger than her palm, but Sam knew what it was like to be in a new place, meeting new people for the first time.

Turning to walk up the pathway that lead to the main entrance, she realized that Masika and the other new kid had disappeared. 'They must have gone on already,' she thought with a sigh. Oh well, she knew she could handle showing one person around the place. Then she could meet back up and they could all have a sit down together for dinner. Sam always liked her food better with friends around to enjoy it with.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

Untouchable_Sanity

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

For the second time in as many minutes, Zeda flew through air by the force of another's mind. She grunted on impact with the wall, but it quickly turned into a gleeful laugh. The nerve of some people never ceased to amaze her.

Take Sumina for instance. To Zeda, she was merely a spoiled little rich girl who had her milk soured when mommy and daddy took away her allowance. Her anger was so superficial and shallow that she was vindictively spiteful just to keep up that evil appearance. Not that the dragon complained. She got a kick seeing the girl's antics. And she made no qualms about her opinion of the girl. They had come to some sort of understanding, in the short time they had known one another. Sumina didn't mess with her head, and Zeda wouldn't show her what truly evil minds did when they got imaginative.

"After you, madam mystic," she said cheekily, her arms sweeping in a low bow. Then, before departing, she snatched one other limb, what looked like the lower half of a leg, from the men who had jumped her. Using his arm like a prop, she saluted her sparring partner with a laugh.

"Till next time."

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

baka-slash-chibi13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika moved to help support the girl. "Thank you. It's Kenyan. Swahili for 'born during the rains'." When Angel offered to stay silent around her, she shook her head. "No, there's no need for you to do that. It's not your fault. There's only one telepath I'm comfortable having in my head, and that is Professor Grey. I've had to fight back with the only other telepath I've ever met, and so I'm not comfortable with others speaking in my mind, but as long as you have no ill meaning, I should be able to get used to it."

Kitty Kat Rosetta

baka=slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:34 pm
baka-slash-chibi13
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

ღ Λ ȵ ɕ ε ȴ ღ

User Image

Angel shook her head. Why would I play with your mind if I just met you? That wouldn't be very nice. Her grasp on the table tightened as a pierce of pain shocked through her. How odd, is this what it felt like to be dying? Why weren't her healing powers, well, healing her? Her knees shook slowly as she gulped down a silent cry. Um, so I don't want to be a bother or anything, but I feel as if I might die. You wouldn't happen to have a doctor here, or anything? She asked, clenching her eyes shut and trying hard not to scream. It was so odd, the pain before was horrible, but enough to handle. It all just got so much worse. Her bones in particular, they felt as if...they had just been infused with her own DNA......

A flash of memories poured into her. A metal table. A woman with green hair. Someone smiling maliciously down at her. Needles of the dozens inching towards her. A five letter word, H.Y.D.R.A. However, just like a dream, everything disappeared from her memory, just as quickly as it had come, and she was left crouched on the floor. She opened her eyes, shocked at what just happened, yet she couldn't remember exactly what it was. Only one word remained, Hydra.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:40 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika immediately picked the girl up again and carried her through the mansion to Dr. Henry McCoy's lab. "Hank--Dr. McCoy, we need help," she said hurriedly, setting Angel down on an examination table. "This girl's hurt somehow. I'm not sure how. She said she thinks she's dying."

baka-slash-chibi13

Kitty Kat Rosetta

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image Larusa listened quietly. This was still all so new to her. "I guess not. Even if he means well it could still get one of us killed." She stood up, looking around the room. "What if we created a place for us to exist away from the humans? I mean let them know about us then leave for our own place. Wouldn't that work out. We wouldn't have to be afraid of being turned in or hide anymore." She said, looked at Gretchen.

Serafinariv

User Image Arya nodded and followed Sam on to the institute grounds, her three stuffed animals hovering around her to warn her where things were and help her move around with out falling over things. "Sam, what is this place like?" She asked. She meant both what the Institute looked like and what it was like to live here.

Foxi Doll

User Image Sumina looked back at Zeda. "It hurts to know you think so little of me. I do know your life hasn't been even close to what I took for granted before. But from what I feel I've been through, I think my anger is justified. It may seem superficial and shallow to you, but not to me. But your allowed your own opinion." She said as they walked, having dug around in Zeda's mind only a little before finding what history she needed. She wasn't about to try and influence a teammate, let alone Zeda. She knew Zeda could come up with some very dark ideas. She wasn't about to invoke them.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games