Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:21 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi bit her lip processing what she'd just been told.She knew what it was like, not seeing your parents, yet Ash knew who his were, and where they were "Maybe I can help." She hesitated before continuing "If he releases her, whatever grudge she had will probably still be there right?So maybe..If he can get us to where's she's caged or whatever...Maybe I can let him see her..I can 'see' through thirty foot steel walls.Why wouldn't I be able to see through magical ones?" It was a long shot, but if she allowed Ash and Raen both into her head when she reached out with her gift, then they'd both be able to see Apollymi.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:39 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen tilted his head slightly. "True, though what bothers me is that if she's released, she'll finish what she started. I feel that if we can show her both the side of life she once knew... the love, kindness, and everything else that she once had and still has though she doesn't realize it... and the side of life we've endured... she will realize that sometimes the darkest lives can create the purest of hearts," he said quietly. "As for Ash's father... the mortal father he had was a real a*****e and refused to acknowledge his existence... and his true father Archon simply wanted him dead for fear that it would end his own existence... though in reality it was his own actions that led to his demise," he said quietly. "The realm Apollymi is held in is know as Kalosis... the Atlantean hell," he said quietly.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:47 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi took a deep breath and let it out "We've got to try...Maybe if he can see her, he wont be as cold as he seems.Maybe you'll all get something you need..." She paused slightly, getting a nagging feeling at the back of her mind, an image of Archon from when she'd been 'dead'.Behind him there had been a painting of two boys "And we may find that your father did hate either of you...And I've been to hell once, this shouldn't be any different." Ginhana inched away from Mairi slightly, seeing the resolve on her face.Even if Raen didn't help her, she'd find a way to Kalosis and to get Apollymi to see that the world isn't as it once was.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:07 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen tilted his head. "It makes sense that Ash, if he could project his spirit to us... could do the same to 'see' Apollymi," he said quietly. He took a slow, deep breath as he concentrated, the wall to his right between the two bedrooms taking on an odd mirror-like quality, like a mirror looked at with a black light shining on it and behind it simultaneously giving an intriguing effect of the mirror seeming to ripple with indigo, blue, navy, cerulean, crimson, orange, violet, and dark purplish black light constantly.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:17 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi shook her head slightly "I don't think it works like that...Remember when we showed the Senshi how we got here, how you actually have physical contact with me to show them your half?I think Ash actually needs to be there too...if I can reach my sight far enough with your two holding on, your could see her." She felt a shifting in the apartment that disoriented her, knocking her 'sight; off balance in such a way that left her feeling dizzy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:42 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen tilted his head. He blinked as he heard a voice that had a similar accent to Ash's, yet was obviously feminine in nature. "Or you can just turn your head," the voice said with amusement. Raen's head whipped around, his silvery white hair seeming to glow faintly in the moonlight as a woman with slightly wavy silvery white hair and swirling silver eyes stood in the odd wavering vortex of energy; she wore a long, ankle length black dress that accentuated her immortal beauty. The woman's hand was touching the barrier, though a distinct prismatic gold aura stopped her from passing through it. "Matera," he said in surprise, unconsciously referring to Apollymi as his mother in Atlantean. From the woman's smile, she knew it. I wonder if he knows he can create portals from other realms as he's done here, connecting Engái-Tokyo to Kalosis, she thought, well aware that neither of the children-Cthonians couldn't read her thoughts at the moment since she shielded her thoughts.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:51 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gasped slightly, unable to catch her breath for a moment as everything remained out of focus.The second she heard Apollymi's voice the first thing she thought of was Ash and unconsciously opened a link to him, acting as a sort of beacon so he could find her, and thus, his mother.As her 'sight' refocused, she was able to see Apollymi's aura as well as the vortex surrounding her.Touching the ground she felt something gritty, like sand, yet it was overly warm.She was a little startled to find her hair had grown longer again as it brushed along her hips in light waves "You knew we'd try and find you.." She half wondered if the woman knew who, or what, she was and if she could tell her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:10 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen heard the silvery laugh from Apollymi. "Honey, I'm a goddess of destruction, not a goddess of fate or one that can see the future like that Egyptian Ma'at," she said with a mildly teasing tone. "Seems she likes you as much as I do, and you claim you have no charisma," he said with amusement. Raen cocked his head slightly as Ash materialized in a swirl of air as if he'd stepped out of the wall near the opposite end of the table from them; Raen wasn't going to tell Mairi she looked downright hot with longer hair. He inhaled slowly, though he noticed that his mother's gaze darted from Mairi to him, then back with a thoughtful look; he had never seen that look before, but was almost sure what it meant: that his mother was considering trying to push them together as a couple. He cocked his head slightly as his mother referred to the Egyptian goddess of Truth and Morality.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:29 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi frowned slightly not finding the teasing funny "That doesn't mean you didn't know we were coming." She shifted uncomfortably at Ash's comment finding her jeans and tank top had somehow been replaced with a gown made of some sort of silk or another that draped over her skin lightly "Your weird, and I don't have charisma, you can't get someone to like you by saying less than ten words." Ash still made her feel slightly uncomfortable, though she didn't know why.unable to see the look on any of their faces, her pale eyes slid from Ash back to his mother, going completely silver for a split second before returning to the now normal paler.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:41 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen shrugged. "Trust me, you do even if you don't realize it," he said with amusement. "I didn't know you were coming at all; I sensed a surge of energy, but didn't know what the source was... it could have been Noir," she said with a shrug. Raen noticed that Apollymi's tone became wary and cautious upon mentioning this 'Noir'. "Noir is a an ancient god of darkness who wishes to destroy all of creation just so he can be 'on top'," Ash said coolly. Raen snorted softly. "Then Noir's a damned fool," he muttered which made his mother chuckle, looking amused.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:51 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi made a face at him "Whatever.I'll believe it when I magically grow wings." She was being a smart a** with the comment but she felt Kártes shift uncomfortably in the back of her mind, almost like she could grow them.She listened quietly an odd look crossing her face as she wrapped her arms around herself, feeling exposed in the gown "Or incredibly smart..If he, it, is able to rise to the top, then there wouldn't be anything he wouldn't be able to do..." Her skin crawled at the thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:02 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen shrugged slightly. "You'd look more beautiful than you do now, which says a lot," he said honestly. He had a momentary burst of suspicion which seemed strange and really 'out there', yet it had a strange logic to it. "What if Noir manipulated Ash's father to make him desire Ash's death to make himself stronger when Matera put him down?" he thought; he didn't know that his immortal father was Archon, the very one Mairi had encountered when she'd 'died'. "If I'm right, then it's most likely that gods derive their strength from the belief of those who worship them... who's to say that it isn't possible for one god to absorb energy from the death of another?" he thought, unknowingly stumbling upon a rather common fact among immortals that when one was stronger than another yet both represented the same thing in different patheons, the stronger immortal tended to absorb power from the weaker immortal.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:16 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi flushed slightly in embarrassment and stared at her bare feet, unable to meet any ones gaze.She frowned slightly, listening to Raen before hesitating slightly "I makes sense..Like when Kaosu took control over you and tried to have you kill me in the soulscape..And the gods have always drawn their power from those that believed in them.We learned that in history three years ago." She kept seeing that fleeting image of the blonde haired Archon with the painting of the boys behind him, getting the nagging feeling that it wasn't him at all that ordered Ash's death sentence "If it is possible..Maybe it's also possible to bring that god back, to return him to power." She had no idea if Ash or Apollymi were listening, but didn't care at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:23 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen tilted his head slightly. "It wouldn't surprise me... though if I'm right, we would have to draw the power that god had from whomever holds it at the moment.... and I have little doubt that they'd like Noir weakened," he murmured. He noticed Ash glancing towards their mother, who had a thoughtful look though he didn't sense either of them listening in on their little conversation. I wonder... if I'm right, then it's possible that it'd be easier to reawaken that god... effectively resurrect them... if their physical shell is still intact," he murmured. He saw Ash's eyes widen at the same time as Apollymi's and knew they had been listening but not commenting. "It seemed odd to me... at the time that my husband would demand the death of Apostolos before he was born... it just never connected," Apollymi said softly.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:33 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi bite her lip, thinking "Not necessarily.If we have a conduit for the power, something we can hold it in that belonged to Archon, something that he held close all the time, then we can hold the power there until he can be brought back and then he and the others can deal with the weakened Noir." It was strange, she was repeating everything she'd been told, yet couldn't remember who had told her.It was like someone had created a block on her mind so only the words came through "And if we can find his body still intact, safely.The three of us could bring him back." The confidence that came through on those last words were what made her so sure that whoever had told her this, knew exactly what the trio was capable of.She lifted her head slightly, her pale gaze landing on Apollymi, her face a careful mask "Do you know where we can find either of them?" She knew she'd have to help the woman if she helped them, and she knew how to break the barrier, but she needed to know that the goddess wouldn't revert to destroying the world if she was free.She was counting of Raen and Ash's father being back to help with that one.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games