Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:25 am
Cho-Cho Twain
OMIGOSH! I finally have WiFi now, guys! emotion_yatta
I can start RPing now~

Welcome back ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:23 pm
Makako-ma
whiters4
Makako-ma
posting cuz coming back scream

scream again

'Bout time

scream grabs whiters and climbs a skyscraper like 2 feet up freaking the hell out cuz paper airplanes!!!

wahmbulance  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:14 am
Kaija_14

PairsOsocks

Chaos_wolf12

fireshadow0908

Felfordulas

MisaMirific

prince-cakes

H0ly_H3ll

Zombuddie

JayyLee10

Legendary Urban Canine

youkobandit

farkleralyx

killer-wolf-kun

Xx_Midnight_Heaven_xX

Bachiko Zenkato

StarPanda190

Miss_Zombzz

Saotome of the East -I-

The Dark Mercenary

Viva Viola

Redswordomega

nekomiyoko2212

Constant Munchies

XxIce_ReaperxX

oOBrightShadowsOo

-Undead-Legends-

DraconicFeline

All you nottinghams!

Er.. I mean, good morning guys!
So, as some of you may or may not know, the deletion is coming up. That being said, I have quoted you all - even though we don't typically do this - because each and every one of you has a profile on file. So! Since it was a sudden influx of profiles and members, I thought I'd give one last chance to remain active in the Guild.

That Being Said, please keep in mind that if you want to stay in the Guild - we request you be active (which means posting once at least once a month). The deletion itself will occur in one week on the night of August 31st and morning of September 1st. You have one week from now. So! If you would like to remain active in the Guild, just up and tell me and I'll skip over ya. If you are deleted, you're more than welcome to PM me and tell me you were in the Guild along with your character's name. If you'd rather just get it over with and leave, then by all means, 'don't do nothin'.'

Thanks guys!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:16 am
oOBookwormYumiOo

Hello there! I'd like to be able to remain active in the guild! I haven't been active as much at the moment because I didn't have access to my computer for last few weeks or so and now I finally have access to it again now that I'm back in school. That being said, it'll get a bit busy for me, but I'd still like to remain active if possible!

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:18 am
Zombuddie

No worries!
I'll make sure to skip over ya! And I'm glad to hear that you're back now. n v n

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:54 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
Zombuddie

No worries!
I'll make sure to skip over ya! And I'm glad to hear that you're back now. n v n

Uh huh! Thank you very much! I'm glad too ^-^

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:21 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

School started+i do football so i have a small window if time to get on the pc.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:20 pm
So.....anyone want to hang out?  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Okami Wolfen

Kawaii Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:41 pm
*raises hand* Um...where can I obtain my old profile?>_< i'm recently back and Idk where to find them>_<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:34 pm
Okami_Kurisutaru

Hello there!
Your friendly neighborhood Yozo here to inform you about reacquiring your old profile! Just tell us the name of said character that you want and we'll mosey on over to the dusty records and dig him or her out! Although if you want to make corrections/changes to him or her then you need to re-post the profile so we can evaluate the character again!

[YOZO]

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Okami Wolfen

Kawaii Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:35 pm
Lord Yozo
Okami_Kurisutaru

Hello there!
Your friendly neighborhood Yozo here to inform you about reacquiring your old profile! Just tell us the name of said character that you want and we'll mosey on over to the dusty records and dig him or her out! Although if you want to make corrections/changes to him or her then you need to re-post the profile so we can evaluate the character again!

[YOZO]

:3 My character would be Evie Carter. -only one I made lol- Thank you for responding to me about it! I'll do my best to keep active again>_<  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:31 pm
Okami_Kurisutaru

Hello again! Sorry about taking so long to get back to you but everything should be in order. Granted I am a bit tired and might have missed something, if I did don't hesitate to tell me!

[YOZO]

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Okami Wolfen

Kawaii Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:40 am
Lord Yozo
Okami_Kurisutaru

Hello again! Sorry about taking so long to get back to you but everything should be in order. Granted I am a bit tired and might have missed something, if I did don't hesitate to tell me!

[YOZO]

I may also need her home. 1500: Evie Carter. (lumisere? district)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:06 am
Okami_Kurisutaru

Oh I'm sorry that totally slipped my mind last night! I just fixed that issue, although someone was already assigned 1500 so I changed your characters number to 1504 since it was free. Now everything is in order!
[YOZO]

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Okami Wolfen

Kawaii Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:37 pm
Lord Yozo
Okami_Kurisutaru

Oh I'm sorry that totally slipped my mind last night! I just fixed that issue, although someone was already assigned 1500 so I changed your characters number to 1504 since it was free. Now everything is in order!
[YOZO]

Okay, thank chu!:3  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games