Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:49 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

It waited until the last second before stopping the punch within inches of her face before dissolving to nothing. Nami looked at Wakai. "I thought you were going to hit me?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:18 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"E-Eh? B-But I did!" she said as she got ready to attack again. This time, she would throw multiple punches at Nami, and then combo it with a few kicks.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:06 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

The attacks came at her and a couple were blocked by the water before she fell backwards in surprise. "Ouwaaaahh!"

Quote:
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:47 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai put her hands on her hips, tilting her head at Nami, "I gotta say Nami...that's quite an ability to have. It seems you don't need to worry about getting attacked since your water magic protects you on its own."
"Is that so?" Tsuyoi had startled Wakai when she said that, since she stood behind her the whole time. She looked at Nami, "So, what's this I hear about your water magic having a mind of its own?"

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:01 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She must have been really out of it today. Nami sat on her knees and shook her head. "This is really not possible... First, I'm hearing voices. Then, I'm doing weird stuff without knowing I'm doing it. This is...! This is Erin's ice magic weird!" She looked up at both Wakai and Tsuyoi before putting her hand to her chin. She started to think deeply ad would probably have to be brought back to reality. "Of course, if he touches anything, he could accidentally freeze it without knowing.... That must be quite exhausting for him..."

Quote:
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:38 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Tsuyoi raised an eyebrow at Nami, rubbing the back of her head, "Well, I guess that scraps the defensive training plan for you Nami...still, this is weird. Does your father know anything about this ability of yours?" she asked Nami.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:45 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Tsuyoi speaking had brought her back to reality. Nami had been pretty deep in thought. She shook her head before responding, looking clueless. "H-huh? What?"

Quote:
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:56 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Tsuyoi let out a sigh and walked over to Nami, placing her hand on her head, "Nevermind." she said with a small smile. "I guess I'll have to tell this to Jaecen afterwards..." she thought to herself, she then helped Nami up, "Well, I think now it's time to get into offensive training."
Wakai laughed nervously, "I guess this time, I'll be the one that's going to get attacked?"

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:03 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Quite confused, Nami stood up on her own. She shook off the confusion and returned to her rifler/wrestling stance. Nami stared intently at Wakai, waiting for an opening.

Quote:
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:32 pm
[ooc: Sh*t, I swear, I need to work out or something. I was play fighting with my friends and now my hands hurt from grabbing their punches. It hurts to type T wT ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Tsuyoi smiled at the two before returning to Shinochi, "Okay Shino, you know the drill." she said before summoning her battle gauntlet.
Shinochi chuckled and got her blades ready, "All righty, I'm comin to get ya~" she said playfully. Almost in an instant,she disappeared and reappeared at Tsuyoi and began swinging her blades at her at a rather quick speed. Her blades seemed to be blurred with every swing, it was a surprise that Tsuyoi was simply dodging her attacks.
Wakai scratched her cheek, peering over at Tsuyoi and Shinochi, "Wow...these two never cease to amaze me everytime they do this..." she said to herself.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:28 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She wasn't much of a fighter but she could fight, if she had to. Nami took a few steps at Wakai. Nami noticed that Wakai wasn't even paying attention so she stayed where she was.

Quote:
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:52 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai turned her attention back to Nami, noticing that she seemed to be ready, "Ah, sorry." she got into a defensive stance, holding up her open palms in front of her, "All right, hit me with all you've got." she said with a smile.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:22 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami nodded and readied herself. As much as she would ever say that she was capable of fighting, she was only capable if there was something in her hand. A tool of sorts. So, Nami put her hands up close to her face and threw a punch. She landed a blow but pulled her hand back, shaking her hand to get rid of the pain. "Ow! Dammit..." She blew on her knuckles. To her, it felt as though punching concrete.

Quote:
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:26 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai looked at Nami with a surprised look, and rubbed the back of her head, "Erm...O-Oh! That's right, how could I forget!" She ran over to Tsuyoi and Shinochi as they sparred, "Ms. Tsuyoi, where're those gloves I used last time? You know, the puffy ones!" she shouted.
"They're by where all the other training weapons are!" she shouted back as she continued to dodge Shinochi's attacks.
Wakai nodded and walked over to where all the training weapons were racked. She then noticed that the gloves hung next to the weapons, "Oh!" she grabbed the gloves and put them on. She ran back to Nami and showed her, holding up at her, "There, now I can block your attacks without you hurting yourself!"

Meanwhile, as Shinochi was still swinging her blades as Tsuyoi, she suddenly stopped, her ears perked up. She looked in the direction of the portal, in which some kid fell right through it, "Oh, look, it's a poor lost little boy." she said sarcastically.
Tsuyoi raised and eyebrow, wondering if this was a trick to get her guard down. But when Tsuyoi peered over to the portal, Shinochi was right, there was a boy, "What the...?" she walked over to him, and crouched down as he lied on the ground. She placed her hand on his back and began to shake him, "Hey, kid, you all right?"

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:24 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Ixyam fell face first through the portal. He ended up giving himself a nose bleed. Like Ayami, he too was unconscious, unresponsive, and with extremely soft breathing.
Nami blinked, having heard the thud. She looked over to see the boy smash his face off the floor. "Who th'ell is that?"

Quote:
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games