Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bluefox28

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:30 pm
(forgot what i was doing ive been away so damn long)

Just watching was was going on, Skye told them "guys we're gunna wake someone up." and she made a gun with her hand and showed a small flame knowing she'd get everyone's attention  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:46 pm
the giant creture, was now right ove tilli. it brought its huge sword up tiredly and began to descend it quickly

damion eyes flared at the fire but still did'nt move, waiting for the odrer allowing him to he waited. the girl now glared at talbot. then telepathicly told him 'be quite you little brat you have no idea whats going on, and your makinga lousy first inpression' she didnt like him he reminded him of someone she strongly disliked  

Demenic BlackHeart

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:04 am
((hey! sorry i been away 4 so long... shannon has cooties... hah! lol))

"excuse me, but ummm... mr. litain. im sorry but dont kick me out. i just got to pull myself together right now" someone said in a whisper. it was coming from the thick fogs on the other side of the wall. the swirling clouds of ash and dust gathered together and mixed until it formed a familiar face. finally, in its place stood kaalem, still smoking from the transformation and his heated emotions. his eyes stayed glazed of soot as he looked downward. "im sorry about that... it happens sometime... but we still havent found out where tilli is and... i- i dont... i dont know what else to do..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:02 pm
((YES, I am aware that this is godmoding, but the creature I assume is an NPC and there fore I can do it! lol Nasty little thing..)

Body running on instinct, she threw her hands up as a large swell of power ripped from her body. The force of the resulting winds was enough to throw the creature back against the wall and to lodge the sword firmly through it's chest and into the wall behind it. Gasping raggedly, had somehow ended up on all fours. Crawling back she looked around desperatly, tears falling silently now.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:25 pm
the giant monster heaved as th sword was in its chest it tried to get off the wall but to no avail, he gave a coughed out laugh as he it began to form into dark whisp and it began to dissapate, it was now a dark cloud, it began to refom, as it did he laughed as he began to crush tilli with its hand (its kinda stepping o you) "your no use to us dead now please stop trying escape, or we'll have to take more dastic measures" it rumbled in a low voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:41 pm
"don't worry Kaalem neither of you are in trouble." Mr. Litain said glancing quickly from one boy to the other. "What?! Tilli is gone?" He finally processed what Kaalem had said. "Damion you know where she is right? please if there is any kindness in you tell me where she is." Simon switched into frantic mode. one of his students was missing and it was his responsibility to find her.
The wall of metal faded as he walked toward Damion. He grabbed the boys shoulders. "where is she?" Simon asked worriedly. his grey eyes stared right into Damion's cold ones.  

overgrowth

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:55 pm
damion gve a quick glance at shannon anda gave a quick grin at the teacher "two mistakes" he told him brshing him off "your first one is, i dont have any kindness. your secod one is..." he paused and took a few steps and turned around to tehm all "you keep thinking shes missing, have it coe to your attention is maybe she LEFT, maybe she was just being nice so no one would notice when she left, why would she want to stay here?" he waved around and looked back to the people "from what i've heard shes already blew up at you, maybe you were the final straaw?" he shrugged and the girl interuppted "in any case i have to sighn in, and you'e interuppteed us now,please exuse us" she curtised and lead damion off both of them chuckled under their breath so none would notice  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:18 pm
"LIAR!" Talbot screamed at Damion. "she wouldn't have left. she wouldn't have....not without saying goodbye." Talbot bowed his head as tears bled down his face. "she liked me. she wouldn't just leave." Talbot took in a choppy breath and sighed it out.  

overgrowth

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:30 pm
damion turned around. shannon tugged on his armas he walked back "come on why are we going back. we have to get me sighned up." she complained damion walked up to talbot "you are a 10 year old brat, why on earth would she like you?" his cold eyes bored down at talbot not hat he could see  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:40 pm
((I'm bored and I don't like being bored in an rp. You have 15 posts to make something worthwhile happen, or my character commits suicide and I make a new one))  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

overgrowth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:18 pm
"well...." Talbot thought for a moment. "I don't know. she was really nice to me and so I thought maybe.....maybe she was my friend. someone I'm allowed to trust." Talbot's tears began silently drowning his face. he wiped them away. and dropped his stick on the ground. "I wanna go home. I want Tilli." Talbot's loud sobs could be heard throughout the entire campus.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:40 pm
damion laughed as he walked away. a few hallways away he met up with shannon "is everyting ready?" she asked. damion took a flask from hius inside pocket. she smiled as he shook it. "is she ready though?" damion asked. they began to wak down the hall way "what you mean the grey haired girl? ya shes ready." once they made sure no one was arounda damion made a portal. as they stepped theough it they entered the place where tilli was "got your foot off her" damion ordered the creture obeyed he kneeled next to tilli "are you alright? have they hurt you" he glanced at her ancle he go up "what did you do to her we need her healthy!" he shouted. he looked at tilli he was angry. shannon was next to her now "i can fix her, no problem" damion nodded she got up "good thing too other wise we'd have to kill her"

(now tilli cant kill self woot)  

Demenic BlackHeart

andwele

Sparkly Lover

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:13 pm
"dont worry man" kaalem went to talbot named rubbed his back. "we gonna find her. one way or another." he was so confused. what do i do now... he thought. he looked to mr. lintain. "well, what we do now? i thought damion was a better person than that... what is going on around here?" he felt himself drifting back into a state of helplessness. the room felt at if it was lurching out of uncontrol and his stomach churned with each twist. he fell to the ground on all fours, steam hissing from his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:47 pm
((someone help me i have no clue what i'm doing, you guys kind of left me behind))  

bluefox28

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:51 pm
(not quite a quick sums i made talbot cry saying maybe she left caue she didnt like it here oh and me and kaalem fought but the teacher split it up and then i left and im still waiting on tilli post)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games