Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
START HERE: Welcome & Sign In. NEW RULES & BANNING SYSTEM! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

ViktoriaN_aka_Button

Beloved Giver

2,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:52 pm
Hiyah! I'm Viktoria, but please call me Button. Let me make this clear, I'm not a dog, nor plural, so please don't add an 's' at the end, mk? I'm 17, from NC, USA. I love to draw and am an aspiring artist working on my associates in art. I've been on gaia for actually 4 years now--obviously this isn't my first account. I prefer to keep my avi simple so I can help out friends and people in need, but that doesn't mean beg me for gold, okay? That's about it for now. if you want to get to know me send me a message sometime. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:19 pm
Hi my name is "Jaren" I put it in qoutations because people sometimes call my Jared and its annoying,ummmm I like animals I have semi-long hair yes Im a guy and I hope I meet alot of freinds in this guild and have fun. mrgreen  

peanutclutd

Colticide

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:24 pm
Hello fellow Gaians! I'm Colticide, or just Colt for short. I'm 19 and in the Army National Guard, I've played gaia for a few years but I'm not ALWAYS on. I hope to meet a lot of interesting friends while being a part of this guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:16 pm
hey im nelly
^^"
im new to this guild and hmm...
im pretty young to be using gaia
but whattheheck ITS FUN (:
im 12.
and i dont really know what to put about myself lol  

SexeyRose14

uiopq

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:18 am
Hi, i'm Upi! I'm from california!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:30 am
Hi! I'm countrygirl013 I'm 14 and I love MUSIC!!!!!!!!  

Shhhherbert_22

Xx IM YOUR SUPERMAN

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:09 am
Ok, "myself" rofl
Jk, how's everyone goin, and any advice to get gold fast ??  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:12 am

blah i dont know what to say, but anyone here who can help meh out im new to this!! thanks ^_^  

Xx IM YOUR SUPERMAN

asdf ewkr ke

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:38 pm
User Image
Hey, I'm konviet . c:
According to my account, I've been here since '07.
I'm 100% Vietnamese, and I hope to meet some nice people in this guild.
♥

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:29 pm
Hello, everybody! My name is Alexa, and I'm 16 years old. I love to write and play with technology. XD While this account is fairly new I've been on Gaia since '04 on different accounts. I'm sort of shy, but I love making new friends, so feel free to contact me if you'd like to chat sometime! ^_^  

Mouzi

4,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

~Lemon-Angelcake~

Romantic Genius

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:38 pm
Hai~ <3
I'm Lemon... on gaia anyways.
I luv to swim, draw and anything within the arts (visual, drama, dance, and music). I came to this guild to find some lovely friends who can always talk to me and are active. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:40 pm
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm micaliter and its very nice too be accepted to the guild ,13C.A
rofl  

micaliter

jubilantjester

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:13 pm
konnichiwa mina-san! I'm Josh! Hailing from Northwestern Carolina! I'm in my early 20s- VERY early 20s. As early as it gets actually...I love playing DDR though it has been awhile since i have played hardcore. I got an AS degree in G.design. I'm going to be a ninja for halloween. I'd send a picture of me but you wouldn't see me! ok ok. kidding, i'll show just this once! here! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh yeah! Also- I love my music! and it varies! from Jack Johnson to Marc Anthony- to Daft Punk and to even to the offbeat Flight of the Conchords! friend me! could use them!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:10 pm
hey
im 17 nearly 18 in 4 days now 4 november to be precise
and i live in holland
i hate rain and i love cookies xd  

7-LEVY-7

7-LEVY-7

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:14 pm
countrygirl013
Hi! I'm countrygirl013 I'm 14 and I love MUSIC!!!!!!!!

me too!
i love music too im always litening music even at school in class while im playing gaia xD  
T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games